Sasquatch Invasion Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah... fuck... so good." She sighed, feeling another half gallon of thick hot cream gush deep inside her ass, filling her up. I groaned as I knew what was coming next. The giant black haired Sasquatch pulled back, as slowly as it could, listening to the disgusting slurping sound as its cock pulled out of her ravaged ass inch by inch, and Becky moaned and quivered as the whole length slipped out.

The gooey black head popped out loudly, thick yellow sperm oozing out her ass and down her thighs. The Big Foot leader stood and stepped back, its shiny two foot black cock dangling victoriously and glistening with the juices of more girls than I could imagine. Even flaccid, that thing was terrifying and clearly worthy of the worship it received.

Debbie apparently agreed, as the little blond cheerleader crawled over, yellow spunk dripping from her chin and from under her pleated skirt, and without even the slightest provocation, she ducked her head down to the low hanging black head, covered in slime, and sucked it into her mouth with a moan. Slowly taking in a few inches and slurping back, she obediently cleaned her object of worship.

I felt the hand behind me pushing me down. "No... don't!" I whined as the Sasquatch behind me forced me down to the floor, on all fours behind Becky. I really didn't want to, but I looked up and saw the horrifying sight of Becky's pale, wide cheeks in front of me, and in the center, the most disgusting gaping mess oozing that thick yellow batter, that had once been her tight little asshole.

Turning my head from side to side, trying to break free, I only saw more hairy brown beasts around me, and delirious Debbie once again bobbing her head back and forth, doing her best to revive the leader's giant cock, and slowly succeeding. It was back to half hard. Her cleaning it off had become yet another blow job for the dominant alpha male.

The Sasquatch holding me pushed. It was starting. In desperation, I reached up, my fingers spread wide, and palmed her big freckled ass cheeks, pushing with all my strength. My hands just sank into the soft pale skin, and all it ended up doing was spreading her cheeks wide, causing her gaping asshole to stretch even wider, and ooze even more yellow batter.

"Not this... please, not this." I whimpered as my face came within inches of her big pale widely spread cheeks and my eyes focused on her violated, overflowing asshole. "You wanted to suck my tits, but not my ass?" Becky asked with a smirk. So she did know I had snuck in and suckled and squeezed selfishly on her big freckled jugs.

"I know you've been wanting this ass... I've caught you looking at it." Becky teased. "And now here it is, right in front of you. So get in there and take it... with your tongue." She wiggled her big freckled ass as she said this, jiggling the cheeks in my hands, and a long, thick rope of cum dripped to the floor. I groaned in disgust. I didn't have much time left. The gooey hole was two inches from my face.

It smelled so dirty as I got closer. Her deep crack open wide, and that ruined asshole... the last thing I heard was her giggling as she wiggled her hips, the Sasquatch and their leader laughing down at me, Debbie sucking and slurping loudly on that huge black cock right behind me and my own whimper as my face sunk between Becky's widely stretched ass cheeks.

My face hit the hot, damp flesh of her crack, and I could feel that thick hot batter smear across my lips and chin. With one last groan, my tongue squirmed out and slipped inside Becky's asshole. "Oh yeah, do it." She sighed, feeling me give in. I felt her ass push back harder against my face.

I was lost. My tongue twirled in circles inside her ass, feeling the rim and licking it clean. I gulped loudly, and the Sasquatch laughed again. Her big pale cheeks had closed over my eyes and nose, sealing me off from the world. I could barely breath, and see nothing but her freckles bouncing back at me when she bucked.

"Yeah... get it... get it... lick that cum from my ASS!" Becky groaned, bouncing back and forth. Her cheeks were starting to make a slapping noise against my face. I squeezed her big ass tight and dug in deeper, snorting and slurping like a pig. I felt so filthy, but I just couldn't stop.

"You hear that blow job he's getting?" Becky asked, referring to their giant leader. "Mm, it sounds so wet. Bet you wish I'd suck you off, huh?" She laughed. "You jealous?" She used to be so sweet.

"Fuck, look at that thing... it's over two feet long, and Debbie's taking it down her throat... god... what do you have, five inches? Hah! With something that small, the only action you'll be getting from now on will be cleaning up their messes... inside us... with your... tongue! NNNH!" She finally came, and her pussy wasn't even touched.

"Yeah... yeah... deeper... suck my ass!" Becky yelled, and I could tell she had lowered the front half of her body. Face on the floor, she reached underneath and started rubbing her drooling pussy. She watched Debbie blow the Sasquatch leader and enjoyed the show, as well as my forced cleaning of her ass.

Once again, my tongue had licked it all up, so I clamped my mouth over her asshole and sucked. Becky groaned as another thick load came out, and I gulped it down, then went back to licking. She kept swearing and shaking, enjoying one orgasm after another. Face down on the floor, ass raised up high, my face buried deep in it.

Finally, long after I'd lost track of how much batter I'd eaten or how many times Becky had cum, my head was pulled back. There was Becky's big pale freckled ass, humping up and down mechanically, not even aware I was no longer licking it. Like Zoey's pussy, it was just as stretched out as before, and maybe always would be, but the thick yellow spunk was gone and instead only shined with my clear saliva.

Hearing a roar, I turned just in time to watch little blond Debbie start gulping down another load from that lucky damn Sasquatch leader. Since I first saw the damn thing, it was constantly getting everything I wanted from every girl around me, while I was only receiving humiliation and abuse. It ended all this by getting sucked off by a cheerleader.

Debbie's tiny white hands stroked and squeezed the giant black shaft while she swallowed and swallowed loud enough for everyone to hear. She finally pulled back off the fat black cock head with a slurp, and sat back on her heels.

Her face was a worse mess than ever, but her cheeks were still puffed out. Looking over at me, she crawled in my direction, and I begged and whimpered, "No... Debbie, don't." She held my head in her hands, brought her sweet face up to mine, and gave me a deep kiss, forcing what was left of the Sasquatch leader's load into my mouth and down my throat. The Big Foot laughed again.

I collapsed, humiliated. "Mm, give me some..." I heard Becky mumble and saw Becky and Debbie making out above me, sharing the last of the sperm before each gulped it down. More Sasquatch entered them from behind, and they looked into each others' eyes and started building towards their next orgasms as I lost consciousness, exhausted.