All Comments on 'Sassy Shelley Ch. 01'

by Jakey

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent start

Descriptive, perfectly paced, good characterizations, the only thing that keeps it from being a 100 are a few awkward phrases that took me out of the story for a second, otherwise prefect. Can't wait for chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Sassy Shelly 01

Agree with above comment...Look for the story to take some twists and turns over the next chapters. Good start!

tinman69stinman69sover 18 years ago
Great job Sassy!!!!

Bullshit on the "phrases taking someone out of the story for a moment" That's bull!! This is a damned great story!! Please continue to write baby---you are really good!!! Makes me wish my step mother had been like you!!! I'd still be a t home!!!

tinman69stinman69sover 18 years ago
Great job Sassy!!!!

Bullshit on the "phrases taking someone out of the story for a moment" That's bull!! This is a damned great story!! Please continue to write man---you are really good!!! Makes me wish my step mother had been like her!!! I'd still be at home!!!

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesover 9 years ago
I'm hooked

You really know how to tell a story. I like you set up such an honest and loving relationship between Keith and Toni; if anything, it made the oral sex part even more enjoyable and believable. I can't wait to read what happens next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous