All Comments on 'Satan's Whore Ch. 06'

by ktmccoll

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
canndcanndabout 13 years ago

I hope you will continue it. I wish we could know how long she'll have with him or what she has to do. Good story.

MizTMizTabout 13 years ago
Not Acceptable

Your cutting me off with a cliff hanger, that's just plain mean. I have followed Kat since Incubus. I want everything to work out for her and you are going to make me wait.

OK, I have been "hooked on" Kat since reading Incubus and have really enjoyed her character. I will miss this story line and hope you bring her back shortly. In the mean time, I will look forward to reading your next story.

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 13 years ago
Oh No!

That's the end? I guess this episode of their lives is over, but the story is far from finished. I will be so disappointed if you don't continue with these characters in another story.

sleeplessgurlsleeplessgurlover 12 years ago
Need more

Loved the entire story arc of all three series, but there has to be more. You can't just leave us hanging here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more...

Please continue this story arc in a new series.

aanonimitaanonimitabout 8 years ago
Again premature ending... really annoying

really enjoy your writing style & read the series in one go but its really annoying that this is the second story that just stops & leaves a load of unanswered questions.

If the rest of your stories are the same, maybe i should give it a pass...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Binged both series!

I just read incubus and I read all of this as well! I am enamored with your characters and descriptions, I am eager to see more of the story and see what price Kat has to pay.

RaptorPilotRaptorPilot3 months ago

It's a shame it had to end this way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous