Satan's Whore Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ktmccoll
ktmccoll
383 Followers

She said, "With this embrace I bind you."

This first taste was invitation enough. He worked his cock in and out of this forbidden place that stretched impossibly to accommodate him. With every thrust he buried himself more deeply within her. Each thrust yielded a gasp from her, which only emboldened him. Her fingers clenched the bed sheets as he plowed into her ass, groaning in pleasure at the incredible constriction she offered. He abused himself within the confines of her, burying himself until he could go no further and then withdrawing.

"Fuck me," she cried.

He reached forward and grasped her horns. With a violence that hardly registered, he pulled her head back and plunged into her. Her back arched and she shrieked, whether in pain or pleasure he didn't know. Nor did he care. He pulled on her horns as he pushed with his pelvis, seeking penetration where there could be no more. Her hands found his ass and pulled him to her. Her fingernails scrabbled against him and raked his flesh, digging angry furrows.

She met his fury with her own, grinding against him and gripping him painfully. His hands left her horns and wrapped around her torso, holding her back to his chest as he pressed. He pressed his mouth to her neck and bit her there, hardly aware that he was doing so.

His body obeyed no rules that he recognized. He occupied her forbidden places and he thrilled at it. He tasted her blood and it was good. He caused her pain and reveled in it. All the while, he felt himself being drawn into her in ways more than physical and blossomed in that space she provided.

He realized then that he was coming.

His hands grasped her breasts and pulled her to him.

He came as though his body sought to empty itself within her.

***

He collapsed on her back, completely spent.

"Daniel."

Kat flipped him off her back and he landed heavily on the bed.

"One more, Daniel. Just one more."

He couldn't respond beyond shaking his head.

Kat's eyes blazed with renewed intensity. The room seemed to hum with her energy. She was terrible to behold at that moment, feral and predatory, but he was beyond fear.

"You must," she growled.

When he didn't respond, she grabbed him by the waist and lifted him off the bed. He dimly registered her strength but could do little to help her.

She carried him across the room and leaned him against the wall. He managed to stay upright. The air was thick with the smell of sweat and lust.

With an angry jerk, she pulled one of the tapestries from the wall, revealing a dark alcove in which stood a construction made of rough, dark timber. It was shaped like the letter T. Leather straps hung from the three points. She maneuvered him to the construction and tied his wrists and ankles to it.

He managed to stand and feebly tested the restraints. He was baby-weak and limp. His head hung down and he regarded his cock with dim amazement. He could have laughed. He could barely bear his own weight yet his cock stood out proud and erect.

She kissed him again. "Last one, Daniel. Please stay with me. Please."

It sounded to Daniel that she was begging. His head lolled on his shoulders and he giggled.

"We're almost there. Come on, say it with me. 'Know that..."

Daniel couldn't remember the words. They seemed far away, illegible in the distance.

"Daniel. Daniel! Repeat after me."

Kat seemed genuinely desperate and concerned. There was a trickle of blood running down her neck. How had that happened? Her eyes were wide and she was shaking. No, that wasn't right. She wasn't shaking. He was. She was shaking him. She was very pretty, he realized, as though for the first time. Shame about the horns though. The wings were kind of weird but pretty too in their own way.

She was yelling at him. He didn't like yelling, particularly if it was directed at him. "Huh?"

"Daniel, remember the words you learned?"

"Know that?"

"Yes, those. Can you repeat them with me?"

Sure, he thought. If it'll stop the yelling. And so he repeated the words that she wanted to hear. She had a pretty voice.

"Know that this soul willingly submits to be bound, and that with the completion of the third embrace shall it be bound, until death and beyond, to you and to your servant, for ever and ever."

Daniel hung from the frame, pondering the third embrace. He could barely move his arms, so how could he embrace anything? Then he remembered that he'd been tied up.

Kat stood before him now. She looked taller; then Daniel realized that he was sagging, hanging from his arms. He thought of standing up again, but then felt something delightful and warm against his chafed and erect cock. That was good. He liked that.

"With this embrace I bind you."

He could barely feel it as she plunged upon him.

The last station of that unholy trinity -- he thought as he drifted away -- mouth and ass and molten cunt.

***

Kat plunged upon him. She knew that she didn't have a lot of time but was nonetheless surprised when she felt a gradual slackening in Daniel. No, she cried to herself, not now!

She grasped his shoulders and dug her nails into his flesh. Too soon.

Blood trickled from his shoulders and down his chest. Her preparations hadn't included what would happen if the ritual could not be completed, but she knew that it wouldn't be good.

"Please, Daniel, stay with me."

She hugged him to her and allowed some of her energy to flow to him. Just a trickle. It was too soon for more.

He moaned then, a faraway sound that grew louder with each desperate thrust. A gasp announced the third and final ejaculation. She felt it and rejoiced.

***

He dimly felt the pressure of her against around his cock. He felt the leather that bound his wrists and ankles. He felt himself coming, but it really didn't mean anything.

He drifted. It was like falling asleep, but different. He was awake and sleeping, if that was possible. In fact, he felt pretty alert. More alert than before.

He looked around. He couldn't see the room anymore and Kat wasn't around. It was just black and quiet and kind of peaceful except for that noise in the distance. It sounded like a whistle on a kettle. He was surprised. It was pretty faint but getting louder.

Who would have a kettle going in this darkness?

The whistle got louder and was starting to irritate him.

Then the strands of the whistling kind of untangled and became separate noises, separate whistles, and each one got louder.

They sounded like shrieks -- long, sustained shrieks.

It felt like his head was going to explode.

It got louder still and then he realized that he had added his voice to this unearthly choir.

His shriek rose in pitch.

***

Daniel hung limp from the straps that held him. His head lolled and spittle hung from his lips.

Kat grasped both sides of his head. He wasn't breathing.

"Oh no," she wailed.

All of the energy she'd stored in herself she now poured into the lifeless form of Daniel.

"Come back," she whispered.

She clung to him as the last of his seed trickled down her leg.

"Come back."

Her wings wrapped him to her ever more tightly and her fingernails dug into his lifeless flesh. Nothing.

"Come back, damn you!" she shrieked.

If she could have pulled him into her, she would have.

With one last surge, she sacrificed it all, heedless of the consequences. The last ounce of stored energy seeped into him, and then some of her own. She felt her own grip on him weakening.

She felt herself falling. She gazed up at Daniel from the floor.

With a shudder, Daniel inhaled. His chest rose and then fell.

For another moment, nothing happened. And then his chest rose again.

Kat wept. "You're back."

But beside the sound of his breathing, Daniel didn't respond.

And Kat knew no more.

***

Kat sat on a bench. She'd been with Daniel since waking up with him the following morning. She'd found herself in bed with him and had stayed there in silent vigil for the better part of the week.

Kat relived that night countless times, trying to pinpoint where things had gone wrong. For the life of her she couldn't, but then, there was no manual for what she had tried to do. Isabel scoured the informal network of demons in an attempt to discover a way of reversing Daniel's condition, but to no avail.

Now as then, Daniel remained alive, but only his breathing and the beating of his heart suggested life. He was hers and he was alive, but he was merely a shell now.

Kat more than anyone should have known that there could be no deal with the devil. She could imagine the laughter in Hell at her predicament -- leaving her the shell of a lover in exchange for his beautiful soul.

Finally Isabel had to push Kat out of the house.

"I'll watch him. Go outside!"

An old man sat next to her on the bench.

"Things like this don't come without a cost, Katarina."

She started and turned to the man. Only this was no man, she realized with a gasp. "Asmodeus."

"Would you like a mint?" asked Asmodeus, shaking a box of candies.

Kat didn't understand.

"I'm trying to quit smoking," said the king of the demons. "Terrible habit. Of course, now I'll have to quit mints. Do you smoke?"

"Off and on. Depends on where I am." She couldn't believe this conversation.

"Ah," said Asmodeus. "Just so."

Kat was apprehensive. No one, mortal or demon, just chatted with Asmodeus.

"You look unwell," he said. "Are you eating enough?"

She looked at him as though he were from another planet. "You fucking well know what's going on," she hissed.

"Of course. Your pet. Tragic."

"Daniel is no pet."

The old man raised his bushy eyebrows. "I detect some sorrow? Anger perhaps? I'd certainly be both sad and angry."

Kat seethed and with some difficulty managed to stay silent and still.

"I imagine you'd like nothing more than to have him return to normal?"

"Of course I would."

"There would be a cost."

"There always is."

"Quite so," said Asmodeus. "We will be calling upon you to perform a special service." The old man took a deep breath. "The pendulum is swinging back and we must move with it. If you accept the service, we will restore your... Daniel. If you do not..." The man shrugged.

"What is this service?"

Asmodeus placed a hand on her thigh, high enough that his pinkie brushed the crease between leg and pubis. "There's time enough for that. We must wait for the right conditions. We need only know that you have agreed for this service."

"Do I have a choice?"

"Yes, but in the end, not really."

"Very well. I agree."

Asmodeus nodded and rose with an affected groan, befitting his aged disguise. "Goodbye, Katarina von Regensburg. I'll be in touch. You'll find that Daniel has quite recovered. Enjoy him while you can."

Kat watched him totter down the path, tipping his hat to a pair of septuagenarian widows.

She was surprised at her reaction. Rather than fear or anger, she was calm, perhaps even a little happy. She'd been given a gift. Days, weeks, or months -- it didn't matter -- during which she would have Daniel. Days, weeks, or months before payment was due.

She rose to return to the house.

It was a gift. She would make the most of it.

***

Kat entered the kitchen in a rush. Isabel sat at the kitchen table watching Daniel wolf down his breakfast. A wondering smile played on her lips.

"Kat!" exclaimed Daniel when he saw her.

Isabel shot Kat a questioning glance. Kat shrugged and said, "We'll talk later."

Isabel nodded and excused herself.

"What happened?" asked Daniel.

"You don't remember?"

Daniel shook his head.

Perhaps just as well, thought Kat. "Are you okay?" He looked perhaps a little pale and drawn, but otherwise exuded strength and health.

"I don't feel any different," said Daniel, smiling shyly. "Except now it seems that I can do this without feeling guilty." He stood and took her in his arms.

Kat laughed when they finally separated. "I'm glad for that."

"What now?"

Good question, thought Kat. They were both in thoroughly uncharted territory. "I suppose we can get to know each other better," she ventured.

"I think we'd better start then."

"Oh?"

He grinned with something that looked like lasciviousness.

"Okay," she said.

With that, he scooped her up and easily carried her up the stairs to her room. It wasn't a threshold, she thought as she rested her head on his shoulder, but she could live with it.

***

This is the last chapter in this series, but I hope to revisit the characters again in the future. Thanks for reading and for your comments.

--KT

ktmccoll
ktmccoll
383 Followers
12