All Comments on 'Satin Dreams Pt. 02'

by Shaima32

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
TSreaderTSreaderabout 7 years ago
A very yummy addition!

A very good addition to your story! Well written and so very yummy too! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice.

I'm enjoying this series so far. It's sexy and yes, it is well written. Looking forward to more chapters.

MaonaighMaonaighabout 7 years ago
Interesting

An interesting little story which could develop nicely as a series. In odd parts of both stories though it wasn't always easy to determine who was talking. There was a touch of carelessness over Karen's ex-husband too---in 'Satin Dreams' he was a web-designer and in 'Satin Dreams 2' he was a therapist. Both small points but the kind to be wary of.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uabout 7 years ago

I ditto Maonaigh. Despite the "mishaps" it was still an enjoyable read and it has the potential to be a really good series. More please (thank you)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A Beautifully Written, Lesbian Romance!

Hallo Shaima32!

I am such a sucker for romantic stories.... And you write such beautiful love stories about lesbians, romance and sex,,, without getting into anything too kinky or really dirty.... Not that I am opposed to kinky and dirty sex,,, anyone that knows me, will tell you that,,, oh yes! :-)

This is only the second story of yours I have read, and I'm already a fan,,, 5-Stars and 5-Lovely Orgasms.... Thank-you..

Gay Kat,

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Hey Shaima32, don't leave us hanging, come back. Was enjoying this series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous