Satin Dreams Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shaima32
Shaima32
1,212 Followers

"Which just sounds weird, I know."

"It's her job, they just go home after a shift and do what we do, more or less. It'd be different if you were slinging her an extra couple of hundred for a session."

"As if that would happen," she winced, "having her living with me changed the dynamic. She's now just a boarder with a daughter. The first night was odd for me because of what had happened a few nights previously, but when I came through and saw her getting Holly ready for school I kind of thought, okay, she's just a normal mum."

"I'll have to come around and meet her one night, just not tonight," she added.

"No worries," she replied, "so, if you have another glass of wine."

"I'll have to arrest myself, I'm sober enough, I've only had half a glass but I did have one half an hour before you rocked up."

"So we go back to your place."

"Then I can have another."

"And then?"

"You'll be able to avail yourself of my womanly charms," she flicked at her dress.

"Take advantage of you?"

"That is the technical term."

"Case closed," Karen kicked her gently, "let's get out of here."

***

Simone's house in Bonar Street, Heidelberg Heights was opposite a public park and she'd noticed the wide open space when she pulled up outside and tooted the horn, but once she got inside she saw what must be the reason Simone chose this brick veneer house. Two cocker spaniels bounded out of their sleeping baskets to greet their mistress and sniff around Karen.

"This is Ren and that's Stimpy," she introduced them.

"You named them after cartoon characters?" Karen knelt down to nuzzle Stimpy's ears.

"I love Ren and Stimpy," she replied, "well that's a good sign, they're usually wary around new people, what do you think, Ren? Is she a good catch or what?"

Ren's tail wagged and he sidled up to Karen and bumped his brother aside.

"Yeah, I think so too," she ran her hands through his coat.

"I have go for a piss," she leaned across and kissed her quickly, "where's your toilet?"

Simone led her through to the toilet and turned on the light.

"You want a wine?"

"Um, no, I've got to work tomorrow but thanks."

Simone slid a hand over Karen's buttocks and smiled.

"Okay," the bathroom's next door."

Once she'd finished on the toilet, Karen considered her options as she washed her hands.

To fuck or not to fuck?

The memory of Adrianna's pleasuring came back to her. It was sweet, despite the fact she'd paid her to do it, which meant she had undertaken to please the client. What would it be like with Simone? She dried her hands and looked in the mirror.

All women are different.

Not a proverb, just a simple fact.

You have to work with her. She frowned. Not all the time, she's a cop I'm a prosecutor.

She fluffed out her hair.

Sex changes everything.

"Well of course," she murmured as she undid one of her buttons to deepen the vee.

Simone looked up from her phone as Karen came up behind her and started playing with her hair.

"Change of plans, I might have that drink after all."

"Was my toilet that good?"

"It was but the bathroom was nicer," she moved her hands down to the lace panel at the back, "I love this dress, I almost didn't recognise you when you came up the driveway tonight."

"Likewise," she replied, "I got it off Asos, just under thirty dollars."

"I'll get you that wine," Simone moved forward.

The wine went down smoothly, soft music played on the sound system and Karen laid back against the couch as Simone played with her hair. She felt light fingertips tracing down the front of the dress, teasingly tugging at her buttons and let out a sigh.

Simone took the wineglass from her hand and set it on the coffee table and her eyes opened as the other woman shifted position slightly and moved a leg over Karen's legs. A hand cupped her cheek and then Simone leaned forward and kissed her lightly on the lips. She pulled back and smiled, and Karen felt the tenderness spreading through her body, it was a kiss that started it off, combined with gentle stroking and she ran a hand through Simone's hair with her left hand while her right hand pressed against her belly. The crinoline material felt soft under her skin and she parted her lips and pulled her head forward for a longer kiss.

That kiss became one of a series of kisses, some soft and teasing, others longer and more passionate and Karen felt herself becoming more aroused. It was similar to Adrianna's kissing but with a major difference. There was no ticking clock, no limit to how long they sat on the couch just kissing and stroking each other's bodies but slowly and surely the temperature started rising. She undid her belt and knelt on the couch so she could take off her heels and maintain contact with Simone's soft sensuous lips. The heels dropped to the floor one by one and she heard the satisfied groan of a dog in his basket.

Karen started unbuttoning her dress and leaned back as soft lips descended on her exposed skin with sensual kisses and bites. The warm feeling began to spread, her nerves were tingling, aching for the touch of those spidery like fingers. The garment slid partway down her shoulders and Karen undid Simone's belt tie. The front panels of the dress fell open and she descended onto Simone's neck and throat. The younger woman whimpered as Karen stroked her gently and slowly eased the garment over her shoulders and began to massage her breasts.

At this point there was a pause as both women removed their dresses and then Simone took charge, straddling her and holding Karen against the back of the couch as she kissed her shoulders and neck. The bra straps slid down and she undid it and moved down to her nipples. For a brief moment Karen pictured Adrianna's face and then the memory faded as she spread her legs and undid Simone's bra. Both women moved sideways until Karen was flat on her back and Simone straddled her once more, sliding her vaginal lips over Karen's as she kissed her way up and down her body. Karen grasped her hips instinctively as the rhythmic movements continued.

Simone moved down further, soft lips found her navel and a tongue flickered around it. Karen whimpered as she moved further down. The panties slipped over her hips to reveal her glistening genitals and Simone removed the panties and dropped them on the floor. Karen's legs were bent at an angle and Simone licked her lips as she spread her legs and dipped her head.

"Dessert is served," she chuckled.

Karen pushed against her tongue as it slipped over her genitals and that was the start of a slow and erotic assault. The lap lapping of a tongue alternating with flickering and the slow and steady penetration as Simone fingered her, going deeper each time and when the dam finally broke she felt something breaking loose. Her sense of shame, guilt, anger, all of those emotions combined came out in that moment as the orgasm hit her. There was only Simone's head between her legs and the delicious sensations flooding through her.

"I'd call that a successful investigation," Simone kissed her and sat back on her legs. She slid her hand behind her panties.

"Wanna see my playground? I call her Eve but if you're nice you can call her whatever you want."

Karen smirked as she propped on her elbows.

"Now this was something I didn't do with Adrianna, she took a shower instead and I made a couple of phone calls to check her out."

"Ah, so you're a virgin," Simone grinned, "let me introduce you."

"Introduce," Karen sat up slowly, "interesting word."

"Sex is about having fun," Simone slipped her panties over her hips and a moment later dropped them on the floor, "and asking questions."

Having a woman lying on the couch with her legs spread was a new experience. Her vagina looked slightly different to Karen's but as she began her exploration she found it easier than she thought but of course, she had the same thing. Nevertheless, her turn with Simone took a little longer and the younger woman was undeniably patient, guiding her with words, touches and movements. By the time she found the rhythm Simone was gently rising against her tongue and once she adjusted to her rhythm Karen felt more confident with her fingering.

Simone's sighs became deeper, Karen's tongue slipped down her lips, tasting her fluid and when her clitoris slid out from its hood she pressed hard against it, drawing it further out as a second finger slid inside.

Simone quivered and Karen kept going. The younger woman started rubbing her lips as her groans became more intense and some time later she started peaking and when she squirted it took Karen by surprise as she began to slowly come down. Eventually she withdrew and took a mouthful of wine. She sank down on the carpet and closed her eyes as Simone opened her eyes.

"Hmm, mm. That was a pleasant introduction."

***

Karen looked up from the bench as she poured a glass of apple juice. She'd just arrived home to find the lights off although the staircase lights were on but there were no sounds to disturb her as she made her way into the kitchen.

Footfalls on the carpeted stairs became louder and a few moments later Adrianna stepped into the kitchen wearing a pair of satin pyjamas. The two women looked at each other and Karen slid the carton towards her.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you."

"You didn't," Adrianna took a glass from the dishwasher. "I was up finishing an essay. I just came down to grab a drink. How was it?"

"It was," she turned her back to the bench and lowered her voice, "fucking unbelievable."

Adrianna chuckled as she poured herself an apple juice.

"Good, so, is she or is she not a keeper?"

"Hard to say," she swirled the juice in her glass, "certainly has that earthy quality, she's very brave, she worked undercover busting a drug ring in Sydney so she's also very disciplined. That kind of work requires attention to detail and the ability to pull off a convincing role."

She took another sip.

"I um, told her I had the diary but I told her all the names were made up."

"That's cool," she replied, "Simone never made it into the diary, not because she wasn't interesting enough, I just ran out of pages and had like three blank pages left. Just as long as she doesn't want to have a look at it, a cop might be able to make out a person's identity."

"She won't. I explained your reasoning and she accepted it, despite me not being able to tell her whether or not she made it into the diary, but if you ever fear that your life could be in danger then she'd want to help."

"Oh," she took a drink, "that's handy to know, I didn't think she was that satisfied."

"She never mentioned that specifically but I was working hard to defend you."

"Well you are a lawyer I suppose it all goes with the territory."

"She also admired the dress you loaned me, I've kind of tentatively arranged for her to come around for a measuring."

"Okay," Adrianna tugged at the sleeve, "I can do that."

"She'd be a paying customer though, labour included, even if she and I decide to make this more permanent," she took another drink, "just out of interest, how long would this take to make without any distractions?"

"About eight hours tops but it'd cost two hundred and fifty counting material."

"Plus the GST."

"Yeah and let's face it You can buy that kind of thing off e-bay for a third of the price."

"I know but it's handmade, I have a belt up there I ordered from a woman at the Vic Market, It cost two and a half times what I'd pay in a shop but I love that belt because it was made for me," Karen turned to look at her.

"What would you rather be doing to earn extra money, escort work or dressmaking?"

"Escort work does pay more but dressmaking is more satisfying because the end result can last for years, that dress will last a hell of a lot longer than an orgasm," she smiled, "although both things give women pleasure, I like the look on a woman's face when something I make makes her feel better about herself."

"Okay, here's the deal, I'll wear this to work tomorrow and I guarantee I'll be noticed. I'm going to tell them who made it and it cost me two hundred and fifty dollars. If you get any orders, you keep all of the money and if I get you one order I keep the dress."

Adrianna's eyes widened ever so slightly as she made her calculations.

"Okay, here's my deal. I'll make the outfits or suits for you from time to time and you wear them. If you can get me enough paying customers I'll go off the game and be a part time dressmaker and tailor, and I can do both."

"Deal," Karen tugged at one of the ties, "you can keep it anyway, and on that note I gotta hit the sack."

As she hung the dress in her wardrobe a few minutes later Karen chuckled as she ran her fingers over the material and replayed the night.

Progress. Two steps forward, one step back equals one step forward.

To be continued...

Shaima32
Shaima32
1,212 Followers
12