Satisfaction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband came home a little early. I made steak with rice and broccoli. I also made a chocolate pudding for dessert. He ate heartily. After dinner, we watched television for a little while, a rare treat. Some inane show. We were too busy necking like teenagers to pay attention.

On the couch, I engulfed his prick with my mouth. "Oh baby...I'm. It's so good. Damn, you are eating my cock. Diana yes, oh yes."

I ate his prick like it was my favorite dessert and it was. For some reason I think that the doctor had something to do with this because I couldn't get enough. I sucked and licked. The more I sucked my husband's cock, the more I wanted to suck it. His pre cum tasted like my favorite ice cream cherry vanilla and I wanted more of it. I smiled, damn doc you are good.

Douglas tried to stop me. He knew how I hated sperm, but not tonight. "Baby, please I'm close."

I lifted my head up for a second and stared into his eyes, "Then cum baby, I want all your juice."

I dove back down until my nose pressed against his pubic hair. I sucked and slurped. It was so damn tasty. The song Lollipop played in my head. Lollipop, lollipop, oh lolli,lolli, lollipop.

As I heard the song, I wanted his semen so badly. I wanted him to explode in my mouth. I wanted him to come.

Douglas grabbed my head and shoved me down on his dick as he threw back his head and came. My husband came as he had never cum before. He howled as he came. "Dianaaaaa."

His cum spewed out of him into my mouth and down my throat so fast. I held the last bits in my mouth, slowly sucking them down my throat, savoring the taste.

I still wanted more, but Doug was spent. He was wiped out. His underpants down at his ankles. I slid up next to him and kissed his lips. He tasted himself and groaned. "Baby, what's gotten into you tonight? That was fuckin fantastic."

He held me and kissed the top of my head, "See what you have to look forward to when we are on vacation."

"Damn baby. Give me a minute and I'll take care of you." He said lying back on the sofa.

I kissed him again and then looked at him. "I'm fine. This was just for you." I got up. "I'm going to wash up and get ready for bed. I know you have a busy day clearing up everything so come and we'll go to sleep."

He looked at me, a quizzical expression on his face. I walked out the room and into the bathroom leaving him looking after me and watching my beautiful black ass sashaying out the room.

I was in bed and falling asleep when Doug finally joined me. He kissed me and held me in his arms. His hand rose up to touch my breasts. I turned to him, "Baby, I'm bushed. We will have time to get reacquainted."

He kissed me again and held me. For the first time in a very long time, I fell asleep in his arms and felt safe.

When I awoke in the morning, there was a white rose on his pillow and a note:

Diana:

I love you with all my heart.

Doug

When I went into the kitchen, he had made breakfast for me pancakes, bacon with fresh squeezed orange juice and a fruit salad.

I worked on my script for most of the day and made phone calls. I checked on everything in the apartment to make sure it was ready, then it was time for my appointment with the Doctor. I dressed in a very short red dress with a pair of six-inch heels. As I get into my silver Mercedes convertible, I think about last night. I'm going to ask that doctor what she hypnotized me to do. As I got drove to her office I find myself getting hotter and hotter. My panties are sopping wet as I pull into the underground garage of the office building.

As I get on the elevator, it takes all my willpower not to thrust my hand into my pants and play with my pussy. A man gets on the elevator and all I can think about is how big is his dick. I want to pull it out of his pants and stuff it in my mouth, but I manage to hold on. The elevator feels as if it's taking forever to get to her floor. When I step out all I want is to have something in my pussy. I am in heat!

I fidget as I wait for the doctor to come out. The receptionist smiles at me. I want to rip her clothes off. She looks incredibly hot.

The doctor comes out fifteen minutes later. She has a sly smile on her face. "Mary, you may leave. I'll lock up."

Mary grins and looks surreptitiously at me as she collects her bag. The doctor takes me into the office. I am on her as soon as the door is closed. She is also wearing a dress and I turn her around and unzip her. I slide it off to find her completely naked underneath.

"Bitch," I growl, "I don't know what the hell you did to me yesterday, but you are going to pay for it." I say and begin to spank her ass as she leans over the desk.

SLAP, SLAP, SLAP. I see my handprints on her ass and her ass turning red. She is leaning over the desk, "yes, I've been so bad. Spank my ass."

I see a ruler, pick it up, and begin hitting her with it. I am hotter by the minute and my pussy is begging for release. I grab the doctor by her hair and push her to her knees. "Stay there bitch." I say as I hike up my dress and slide off my underwear. I'm in too much heat to get undressed.

I lie on the chaise. "Get your white doctor ass over here and eat this pussy." I say and she crawls to me.

Grabbing her head, I stuff her inside of me. Her tongue barely touches my pussy and I explode. I come repeatedly and I still want more. Picking up the ruler, I hit her ass as she eats me yet again into another orgasm.

I am finally satiated.

Audrey kisses my lips and lies with me on the chaise. "So did you and your husband have fun last night?"

I pull her hair, "You know I did. I didn't ask for that."

She grins at me, "I wanted you to know what you could do. This isn't something you wouldn't do normally."

She got up and got dressed looking all-professional again. We spent the next two hours together and I learned how to begin to hypnotize my husband. She invited me to her house for another session the next day and a bit of fun. She also gave me some drugs which would make things much easier and make my husband and my guests more agreeable to what I had in mind for them.

Douglas worked until the early morning hours. I saw him sound asleep when I went to the bathroom at 4 a.m. He looked peaceful. As he lay sound asleep, I whispered in his ears, preparing him for what would happen in the next two days.

I worked on my script and made some phone calls before I left at four for the doctor's house.

I went to Dr. Audrey's house where she met me at the door wearing a very sexy negligee. She handed me a glass of champagne. Her home was tastefully done in beige, russet and black.

"I'd like to join your little weekend of pain and pleasure. If you wouldn't mind? " She asked.

I thought about it for a split second then said, "No, I don't mind but not on Friday night -- that's just for Douglas and me. Saturday you could be the surprise guest." Walking up to her, I grabbed her face in my hands.

"But you have to obey me completely." I say and the doctor lowers her eyes.

"Yes I will obey you." She said. I didn't release her.

"Yes what bitch?" I said squeezing her face tighter.

"Yes Mistress Diana." She said looking up at me and licking her lips.

I grabbed her close to me and kissed her hard on the lips.

Taking my hand in hers, we walked into her bedroom. My eyes lit up when I saw that she had laid out a paddle, wrist and ankle restraints and a collar...It was going to be a very fun afternoon indeed...

12