All Comments on 'Satisfaction with a Stranger'

by redkissy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
PileDriver48PileDriver48over 7 years ago
Wouldn't life be great

If we all got to have more experiences like this.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome

I so agree with Piledriver

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh .......

Oh yeah.* You look to have a great day and what happens ~~ you have a day like you have never had before that's what.!^^

Yes -- we would all like to have a "great day"" like in this story but they are few and far between no-a-days.!** lol " 5 " all the way.!!!!!!**********

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Couldn't contain myself

Wow!

This story had me pulling my cock out halfway thru, & finishing off

right with John and Emily.

Good stuff! Keep it coming ;-)

sandymonroesandymonroeover 7 years ago
fine!!!

The story and the sex was really hot and exciting. The dialogs were not so vivid - you need a proofreader for that.

Please write some more!

Shared on twitter, for more fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

Pretty hot and exciting story. I liked the way you captured strong, instant attraction between two strangers. It does happen. Sometimes, one look is all it takes. I didn't expect John to sneak up to Emily and make a move immediately. I liked how they flirted with each other too. Swimming together in a lake, naked-so naughty. The way John massaged Emily and oiled her up, then tied her hands to the headboard and started teasing her, licking her... so hot. I liked that she returned the favor too, playing with his asshole and getting him all hot and bothered until he fucked her again. Shower sex was especially hot. They just couldn't keep their hands off each other LOL. My favorite parts were: "John started rubbing Emily from the feet up. She was getting completely relaxed, then he had her turn over on her back. Again he started at her feet and worked his way up. When he got to her arms he lifted them over her head. He had straddled her stomach while he was rubbing her arms. All of a sudden she felt him tying her wrists to the headboard.

Emily started squirming to get loose. She told him "untie me now!"

John smiled,"Relax and enjoy the sensations you will feel."

John started kissing down Emily's body, when he got to her breasts he paid a lot of attention to them. Her nipples were ultra-sensitive from her orgasm earlier. She thrusted her breast upwards so that John could suck on them some more. He then moved down to her stomach and inserted his tongue in her bellybutton. No one had ever done that to her before, and it felt amazing! John then bypassed her pussy and was kissing on her legs. Emily groaned and John Chuckled, "Have some patience."

He continued down her legs to her feet. He was sucking on her toes. It was driving her crazy, he was giving her sensations that she had never felt before. He then crawled up to her pussy, he spread her legs looking at her and whispered "beautiful."

John started licking and sucking on her clit. Emily started moving her hips so John put his hands on her hips to keep her still. He then inserted a finger in her pussy while he was sucking her clit. Emily was moaning and calling his name. She could feel John smile against her pussy. He then inserted a finger into her ass. Emily went nuts with all the sensations going through her. She wanted to grab his hair, but her hands were still tied.

Emily started to cum but John stopped licking her, got onto his knees and thrust his cock into her pussy. He lifted her legs to his shoulders thrusting hard and deep, making Emily cum again screaming his name."

And

"John lifted Emily's leg onto the ledge of the bathtub as he continued kissing her. When Emily least expected it, John thrust into her and it made her suck in her breath from the suddenness of his cock in her pussy. John then continued to thrust deep and hard into her.

When John felt that Emily was getting ready to cum, he pulled out. Emily whimpered and asked, "Why did you stop?"

John just smiled at Emily and turned her around. John ordered her to touch her toes. When she did John thrust into her pussy taking her from behind. He started rubbing her pink hole and she tensed. John told her to relax, she tried but was nervous that he would try anal with her. Emily never had much success having anal sex with other partners.

John kept thrusting in her pussy. When he felt Emly gettting ready to cum he pushed a finger into her ass. She sucked in her breath and came extremely hard. He leaned over her back and whispered to her, "You just haven't been with the right person for this."

John wanted to cum so bad but he was holding off, he wanted to be in Emily's ass. While she was coming down from her orgasm, John kept moving his finger in and out of her asshole. Then he added a second finger to help stretch her out to accept his cock. When Emily was getting worked up again, John pulled out his fingers and put the head of his cock at her hole. John pushed until it popped into her sphincter. Emily inhaled and held her breath while John was working the rest of his cock into her ass. When she felt his balls touching her pussy he paused so she could get used to him. When Emily released her breath John knew it was time to move. John started out slow and easy and Emily whimpered a few times. But then she started pushing back against him. John started moving faster and harder. Emily reached down and started rubbing her clit and then inserted a finger in her pussy while John was fucking her ass.

John's breathing got heavier and he was ready to cum. He was moving faster in and out of Emily's ass--builing up. She felt him explode into her rectum, which caused her to have another orgasm."

Keep up the great work. I jerked off so hard to this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userredkissy@redkissy
Married to a awesome man that loves sex as much as i do. I have a wonderful imagination and fantasies so i enjoy writing them down and sharing them with the lit readers. I want to thank everyone for reading and enjoying my stories.