All Comments on 'Satisfying Emily'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good story

I agree nothing like a nice tight ass to rim and fuck. This story sounds like a friend of mine's wife.......she loves it it in the ass but he would give it o her, so I stepped in to help her......lol. In your story, she wasnt' prepared and you wore a condom.....? What's up with that???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Why

Doesn't litte Emily just get a divorce, oh than their wouldn't be a story, my bad. Writing o.k. just not my thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Divorce the husband marry the lover.

The only way the story should go.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
I wish I had a friend like her

I'd fuck her half blind, and she would sure as hell would have a time walking after I finished with her. Thanks for the story.......Rich

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
not understandable at all

she does not love her husband, so why did she marry him in the first place. once found out they don't fit at all, why did she not divorce him so he could find a woman who was made for him and this way she could find a guy who is ok with what she wants? I have to guess the only thing she really craves is cheating on her husband. and thats a fantasy that only a very, very small group will find soooooo erotic to write a story about it.

JammyJimmyJammyJimmyabout 15 years ago
Very well written

Enjoyed the story very much. It was easy to read with a nice flow to it, wasn't rushed, and went into a nice level of detail. Thanks for sharing it.

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
It's really good to read a story

in the LW section that isn't about whore wives or wimpy husbands. Keep it up. Although a man having sex with his own wife is not considered sexy by the wimp/humility crowd...it is to me...NYMINUS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Well here you go, another cuck story with a wife

cheating on her marriage and her husband and placing herself and her husband medically in harm's way without his prior consent. So she and her husband are not sexually attuned. It is also obvious they are not emotionally stable. Why is she fucking around on her marriage. She should get a divorce and find a man who sees sex and marriage the same way she does. Opps, if she did that he would be sneaking around cheating on her wouldnt he? If this asshole who fucks another man's wife regularly felt anything for her at all he would attempt to get her to divorce her husband and marry him. But hey that would stop him from fucking the other women wouldnt that, what did you say? Multiple sex partners increases the risk of STDs and AIDS, who cares getting off is more important than living, or being in love with your spouse, or your marriage, or your self respect.

Ducky7Ducky7about 15 years ago
Your right just another cock story

even the sex descriptions are about the same as the other stories. Not much else is worth writing about here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
just

your just another sick fucker who can't write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Why should the wife get a divorce?

There's more to a marriage than just sex. If she's otherwise happy with her husband, and can get what she wants on the side, why shouldn't she continue with what she has? If she refused to give her husband a blowjob, would you say that justified him sneaking around?

EASY213EASY213almost 15 years ago
A nice Exciting Story

I enjoyed reading your story and I judge it on how excited it makes the reader, of course that depends on the reader. I'm sure if I were feeling down in the dumps and read your story it might make me feel better, really a celebration of life Keep up the good work - The way the story was written I think you felt a strong passion along with the characters in the story.

easy213

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
a good read

Of course, the trolls are out in force. They cannot stand hot wife stories but read them anyway and then leave their inane comments. Like Ducky7 who does not know the difference between "your" and "you're" but he knows how to criticize what someone else has written. Or the idiot who posted immediately after him as Anonymous in canada (sic). He does not understand the difference between "you are" contracted to "you're" and "your" meaning possessive but he can say that someone else cannot write. I just wish that the trolls would stop reading stories that remind them of their own inadequacies that led to the women in their lives cheating on them, leaving them, etc.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Anonymous is right. Old Ducky weren't too bright were he? But if the author writes a common cuck story, then you're going to see bad comments on your lousy story. Anony isn't shy about projecting his own inadequacies in other readers though. He realizes what losers he and the other cucks are that he fears and hates those who point it out.

fredbrownfredbrownabout 2 years ago

I like the story 4 stars worth! I'm with you in loving to eat pussy and even reading about someone else doing it but I get off the bus is when you start futt bucking! I've never had any urge to do it. never had any gal ask for it and don't feel like I'm missing out by not having tried the back door. Y'all do what rings your chimes but ......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous