All Comments on 'Satisfying Mom'

by OlderViolinsRbest

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 9 years ago

Talk about a quickie. This story was over before it even began. It would have been good if the author had described how they had become lovers rather than go from cupping and smacking her ass occasionally to licking her pussy. There had to have been something in between.

happymuffinhappymuffinalmost 9 years ago
yeah but

it is way 2 short like my comment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
No story

Nothing to read here, folks. Move along.

Col66Col66almost 9 years ago
Lame

At least make the effort to write a STORY not just a collection of words.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

pure dookie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
This is a "story"?

It reads more like some randomly-related thoughts that someone might have when "thinking about putting a story together" at some point. It's not even a final outline quality.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtalmost 9 years ago
Let's be gentle..

Look, this is the author's first story, and I know personally how gut-wrenching it is when you decide to hit 'submit' on Literotica. Clearly, he felt strongly enough about the subject to sit down and write about it (and then deciding on submitting it for public consumption). For this I respect him a great deal.

This story could have used a bit more 'meat'. Personally, the reason why I like written erotica, is because of the feelings and the backstory that can be conveyed. That makes it such a more powerful form of erotica than a simple 'wham-bam-thank ya ma'am' video.

I would certainly like to read more from you. Maybe you can use this story as a base, and then expound upon it for your next submission? How the two of them found each other, got up to this point, and where they plan on going in the future?

Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
the naysaying morons are out in force

I sometimes wonder what leads some people to try to destroy a first-time contributor. Is it envy at the fact that he's gotten a story published? Or free-floating anger stemming from problems in their own lives? The reader who wrote "Let's be gentle" is on the right track. OVR is a guy in his 30s, committed enough to our favorite topic to compose and submit a charming and hot little vignette on Jake and his mom LeeAnn. One thing's certain: Jake is a mommy-loving boy. He just cannot keep away from that beautiful warm wet hole between her legs, the same hole the boy came out of. If it were up to him, his lips and tongue, his whole greedy mouth, would be clamped to it 24/7. He loves everything about his mother's cunt. Its feel. Its taste. Its sharp musky aroma. The juices that stream out when he gives his mommy the convulsive cum she craves and deserves. LeeAnn feels the same way about her darling baby boy. As a mother, she feels a special affection for her son's fine fat penis. She knows that her Jake's got a pair of hot young balls that he's got to unload like all the time. So she spreads her thighs and joyfully welcomes her boy's hard young cock up inside his first and best home. Umpf, but that's one big mommy-pleaser. They make sweet son into mom love, and Jake gives his mother the best gift any son ever can--a great big twatful of his creamy semen. Let's hear more of the kid's happy adventures up his own mother's twat from this promising new author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good short story

Quite a few women have been in this situation. Once a women realizes that son is turned on it can be very advantageous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

if you write again, answer these questions.

Do I have a good introduction?

Will the reader understand why the events take place?

What happened to lead up to said events.

Does it flow nicely.

Honestly, I stopped reading after the horrible introduction, but use my suggestions as satire and not criticism and grow as a writer. Don't read stories on this site as examples to learn by neither. Most writers on here suck. Read a real book.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 9 years ago
An exciting story

Perhaps a second chapter could fill in some background to their relationship and how the first time was.

thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not Bad For A First Submission

I encourage you to write again and again. It is like anything you do often that you love. You will only get better and better. And I, for one, love this particular topic, especially when told from the mother's viewpoint. Don't let the critics get to you. Ignore the harsh critics. They are nothing more than bullies. "Those who can't, criticize loudest." But use the mild, supportive criticism to improve. Good luck. I look forward to your next submission.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
nice story

Short, but not too short.

sglewsglewalmost 9 years ago
good first story

A good first story and I suggest you ignore the knockers who are quick to criticise but so cowardly they are listed as anonymous.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous