All Comments on 'Satisfyingly Sore'

by LilGinger93

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Awesome story, very different than most of the BDSM on here, thanks for sharing, I'd love to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
She went to the hospital

They documented the damage. He went to prison. End to stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
you DID realize...

.........the story is in the BDSM section...right?

joodlejoodlealmost 8 years ago
Yes, different

This story seemed more on the realistic side, sadly. He seemed cocky and immature, unconcerned for her well-being, and she seemed very cocky as well. Not your typical Dom/sub story. But, it was fairly entertaining. Some women do want relationships like this. It would have been nice to have experienced once or twice, but definitely not a healthy thing as a routine. Good story overall. Maybe make it longer next time.

visioneervisioneeralmost 8 years ago
Good story

I agree with joodle -- your story is not a conventional BDSM story. What makes it interesting is that your female character has found in her cop an outlet for her desire for rough sex. She is assertive in her wants, definitely not weak, and is using him as much as he is using her. Their banter at the beginning sets the stage perfectly for what is to come.

Your story is written well, and I hope to read more of your work.

Ignore/delete the anonymous troll comments. They come with the Literotica landscape.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice Story

Different from most on here. Would like to see another chapter with these two. Thank you for sharing.

ErisJadeErisJadealmost 8 years ago
Very unconventional. Very enjoyable!

Please please please PLEASE disregard the comments from anonymous. Obviously there are multiple layers to a D/s relationship, and no two relationships are the same. Unfortunately, that 50 shades of Trash has everyone brainwashed.

Anyhoo, thank you so much for sharing this! It was wonderfully crafted, perfectly paced, and you even created a baseline for your leads. They aren't just a couple people who meet to fuck.

Again, please disregard the Anonymous know-it-all's. Looking forward to more!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous