Saturday Morning Fever Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please fuck me!" I said, in disbelief I was doing this at all, and especially in a church building. I wanted to reach down and spread my ass cheeks to emphasize my desire for his menacing-looking meat, but my hands were still slick with the lube. I was trembling with nervous excitement. Each verbalization, each admission that I wanted sex with a male brought my load a little closer. "Please shove you cock up my ass!" I begged, my voice weak.

To my surprise, he grabbed my wrist and had me start jerking off. I moaned without thinking as my hand, still slick with lube, gripped my aching shaft. It felt awesome, and I found I loved doing it in front of men.

"Tell me when you're close to cummin'," he said, his cock swaying inches from my hole.

Was he serious? After sucking them both while being hard all morning and not having shot in several days, I was nearly about to cum in my pants. "I'm close now!"

Jake laughed as he lined up his cock to enter me. I started jerking my dick down close to my stomach so could watch the show. My shoulders were lower than my hips on the worn mattress, and I craned my neck upward. It was my first time facing the guy fucking me, and I was able to see almost everything in the strangely lit room. Instantly my hole began spreading.

Moments later my universe suddenly consisted of only two things, my expanded asshole, bursting with pain, and the visual image of his shaft working its way into me. The grinning furnace repairman bucked his hips and removed his guiding fingers. His curved, glistening meat, wiggling its way into me was like a sci-fi movie of an alien creature invading a human body, possessing and forever altering its host. As I grunted loudly from the pain I also savored the growing pleasure of my overfilled rectum and knew I would be forever altered as well, loosened by and addicted to Jake's muscular dick.

I grunted in pain and Jake's face assumed a look of smug satisfaction as he gripped my thighs tightly and sank his cock balls deep into my sacrificed rectum. My sphincter pulsed with a sharp agony that I felt all the way up to my ribcage. I could feel my face contorting in response as he see-sawed his hips, his cock probing my lower colon. Suddenly he began his first outbound stroke, fighting the grip on his shaft that my traumatized ring of muscle was holding.

"Nice, tight pussy!" he exclaimed before a moan.

The next sensation that entered my senses was one of something flowing out of my lower body, non-specific as to semen or urine momentarily but I soon sensed a giant cum load was blasting its way out. I yanked on my cock and pointed it upward. A small blob leapt out and landed in my navel, and then I grunted as a thick ribbon took to the air. It must have sailed a foot and a half high before it landed and made a long trail up my chest, nearly hitting my chin. The rest of the orgasm was so intense I lost track of the rest of the jizz, as I was only aware of the pleasure pulsing from my cock. As it subsided I was finally conscious of the warm, salty smelling goo splattered all over my heaving chest and stomach, as well as the lessening discomfort and escalating thrill of Jake's demanding cock, sliding in and out of my throbbing hole.

"Damn Phil! Cum much?" the blonde man said between his cadence of soft grunts.

As the cooling puddles of sperm began to roll in various directions across my increasingly moist skin, intestinal chills began to emanate from my rectum, erecting my nipples. Jake winked at me and settled into a quick paced but steady rhythm. The burning discomfort of my sphincter, integral to the experience of being buttfucked, had become bearable and I moaned from the pleasing sensations of an over-stimulated rectum.

While earlier, I had been quick to clean myself up by slurping their gooey cum off my face via my fingers, it felt dirtier to wear this messy sperm the rest of the day as a souvenir. Whenever I was allowed to get dressed, I would simply put my clothes on over it. Meanwhile smiling Jake really seemed to be enjoying slamming into me, his cum splattered conquest.

"Keep jerking!" He directed an idle wrist to my dick, and then resumed his tight grip on the back of my knee.

For the next several minutes, the grunting blonde repairman relentlessly fucked me, only pausing to readjust our position, effortlessly pulling my hips to his pelvis and then harshly reentering my gaping, lubricant leaking anus. Besides the constant conflict in my stretched hole, it felt like I had a small arm up my ass, pile driving the walls of my lower colon. His satisfying thrusts were accompanied by serial insults and interrogation. Our eyes met as I verbally confirmed my love of cocks and status as a faggot while I joyfully played with my re-stiffened dick, begging for him to cum all over me as rhythmic slapping sounds echoed through the room.

Soon I was ready to shoot another nice load, as Jake's curved meat had won its boxing match with my prostate, landing plenty of punches. As if he sensed my impending explosion, Jake began to fuck me much faster. His motions made my load rise to the surface more urgently, and right before I began to squirt, Jake's curved meat was flexed nearly straight against the upper side of my rectum. He moaned and jolted his hips and it popped out. Without any intervention from his hands, his dick began spewing thick jets of semen. His glistening cock's upturned angle flung his creamy jizz high into the air, and in a bizarre case of perfect timing, his successive ribbons met my own escaping sperm in midair, colliding and intertwining, sparkling in the sun before splashing onto my already coated body.

Soaked in sweat, we both breathed heavily, our fingers squeezing and shaking our mushroom heads to ensure the very last of our sperm had been extracted onto my glazed stomach. The salty smell was heavy in the air. Lube from his shaft dripped off his balls and onto my nuts, draining into my crack. I missed having my hole filled almost immediately, despite the pain.

Jake stepped back and wiped off his dick with a dirty rag from his back pocket, tinting his softening meat a brown color. He saw me watching and left it hanging out, I think for my viewing enjoyment, while he sent a text. Even dirty and dormant I couldn't take my eyes off it, even after I had shot two loads.

"Thank you," I blurted out, still out of breath. My legs remained airborne, as any shift in my lower body would aggravate my hole, which felt like a gaping circle of raw hamburger that had been doused with hot sauce. I remained in that position a little longer, as the text Jake sent was for his brother to come inspect his handiwork.

"Welcome to the big leagues, Phil," Jake smiled, "Dude, you were an excellent fuck, for a second timer."

A short while later I was in their van, on the way home. When I got dressed, I put my white t-shirt over my gooey, jizz-covered body as I had promised myself, but now it just felt icky. Still I wore it the rest of the day until it dried, then slept in it. Instead of washing the white t-shirt with its three loads of sperm, I packed it away in a plastic bag, yellowish stains and all, then limped out to the garage, asshole still raw, and hid it in a box of my junk.

The three of us exchanged 'special' email addresses, and hope we can hook up again before the weather gets too warm. The guys showed me how to flip a switch on the boiler to disable the heat, so I would have an excuse to call them.

12