All Comments on 'Saturday Morning Session'

by MaryAnderson

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
papabeardougpapabeardougover 7 years ago
Loved it please keep it going 5* from here

Can't wait to see what follows from you

PB

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
So very yummy!

I think I need therapy after this story! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
HOT!!

One of the best of have read on this site! Love when the female doctor-therapist, gets involved with mother-son! Hope there is more to cum!

UTBNBUKUTBNBUKover 7 years ago
One of the best!

Great story, so sexy and so well written. Great characters and vivid descriptions of people and actions. You have a brilliant imagination. Keep up the good work.

Makes you wish you needed therapy too !!

zaccy69zaccy69over 7 years ago
fucking hot

Awesome story. great built up to an amazing sextravaganza. keep up the good work. Absolutely would love to have such Therapy session.

ChalkyCanberra1970ACTChalkyCanberra1970ACTover 7 years ago
Great

5 from 5, it was great! Thankyou

burrito54burrito54over 7 years ago
WOW

What a great story delightfully hot keep it up

daytymerdaytymerover 7 years ago
Great story

MaryAnderson, really liked the story. A couple of things threw me off. Who is Mary? Where did she come from? You could use a little editing. All in all a very nice read that had me hard.

Keep writing.

Daytymer

LelouchLelouchover 7 years ago
Need more!

I think we definitely need the followup tale of their next "progress monitoring" therapy session, and Alex and Jennifer's introduction to the happy clients' club!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Insatiable descriptions

Thanks for leading me down the path of desire through your words. You obviously understand the delight of every moment elevating the next. Bravo!

mortimerfeldmanmortimerfeldmanover 7 years ago
Great story of seduction

Can I make an appointment with that therapist to discuss my sexual addiction to eating married women's pussy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Awful

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wrong category

Step-Mother and Step-Son is not incest. They aren't related so it can't be incest

rightbankrightbankalmost 7 years ago
Re: Wrong Category

As usual, our friend Anonymous has forgotten this collection of stories includes BOTH Incest AND Taboo. While this might not fit the legal definition of Incest I am willing to wager this behaviour would be considered Taboo in most homes.

just sayin

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Forbidden sex

The unconscious use of antagonism to suppress forbidden sexual feelings was described in Eric Berne 's 1964 book 'Games People Play'. The game he called Uproar is most commonly played between fathers and teenage daughters but can arise any time forbidden thoughts / feelings need to be suppressed. 6/23/17

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Interesting observation about Uproar.

I was unaware of the idea, it may be something I can turn into a story. Thank you Anonymous for the information.

Bluesfan74Bluesfan74over 6 years ago

more please this was a great story would like to know what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
incredibly hot

that was very steamy and needs a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Prescription masterbation

To maintain gratification, audio version requested to keep ✋ from advanced reading. As hands have other task at hand. Now understanding the next version is Alton's birthday surprise, gifts of toys never available as youngster, like the bisexuality anal condom, or sperm flavor lubrication. Sorry thoughts are still erecting as penis goes flaccid. These things occasionally happen when I type instead of speak do you think other people around me now would allow me to download any of my messages without interruption about my vocabulary, or concerns of who I communicate with?

I know that this is not pleasurable as you provide. Butt I will expect no 🌟 either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I’m glad I read this story

As I read the short description it reminded me of an Ariella Ferrera video, and as I started to read it, I immediately knew it was inspired by that story!

PROS: I kept on picturing Ariella Ferrera as Jennifer during the reading...

+ You replaced the “tiny teeny” shrink of the video by a more realistic 30 something woman (as realistic a porn plot can be)

+ You changed the plot after the masturbation scene, very good decision

+ Very good build up of the story / the sexual tension

+ The psychological analysis seems pretty accurate / not boring

+ Only very few typos (OK, maybe I’m some kind of a grammar nazi; but as a not native English speaker, typos or weird grammar can be really annoying if one has to guess what was meant)

CONS: Please watch your use of then/than; you only use ‘then’ even for comparisons

+ Same thing for it’s/its; you almost always use ‘its’…

+ Jennifer is described as been a ‘voyeur’ and Alex as an ‘exhibitionist’; sorry but it’s the opposite. ‘Voyeur’ comes from french verb ‘voir’ meaning ‘to see’

+ Short from the end someone speaks to ‘Jean’ but who’s Jean? Well, I guess it has to be the therapist’s name, right?!

BUT, we also discover that the therapist’s a redhead! Thank you! Literotica definitively needs more gingers!!

Thx for this story. It’s a 5 stars! Al@in

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Horn fodder, where do you find this experience?

Furriex.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(10/19/2021) Nicely done; a great read. Great build-up and climax. For a moment there I thought the therapist was going to steal stepmom from Alex, "you're mine". But it worked out well for all. Five stars from me, and this story is now on my favorite list. And of course, don't mind the anon below that can't understand this story was an imaginative fantasy. Thank you for sharing your story.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 1 year ago

Good until therapist joined, ruined a perfectly fine story.

djripdjripover 1 year ago

This is a dedicated therapist and I like her attitude! I'd like to think Alex and Jennifer will spend some more time with Maria now that they've shed the inhibitions that were causing so many problems last time... Their hotel escapade reminds me of overnight trips for school events when I was younger, where I would have liked to find the girls trying on each other's lingerie in their hotel room, especially if a sexy teacher chaperone was participating!

KittyLover80KittyLover8011 months ago

Exceptional - what a neat story! You draw such wonderful word pictures. Brilliant group of characters and interesting plot. Thanks for writing this story. I hope you choose to continue with additional chapters. 5 Stars wish I could award 10... THANKS for creating this story for us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaryAnderson@MaryAnderson
8287 Followers
I just posted Prom Night in which Josie Luker tells us about her did-not-go-exactly-as-planned senior prom. The major characters are: Josie Luker: a blonde high school senior; Cherokee Canseco: Josie’s best friend, Eric Luker: Josie's father Robert Canseco: Cherokee's dad: ...