Saturday Morning Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I led them through the door in the back of the room, down a short hallway, into a room reserved for my most special clients. Its furnishings, elegant and feminine featured an antique Victorian sofa, a sturdy king-sized bed, and several mirrors. Jennifer and Alex looked at me; their eyes were hazy, dilated; they knew why we were here.

Still, they needed a little push to show that convention had no place in this room; it was a place for passion and desire, the raw, the primal, the animal, the fundamental.

They were both voyeurs; I'd to put on a little show. I placed a finger under Alex's chin and turned his head towards mine, then moving my hand across his upper arm and chest, kissed him, running my tongue on his lips, into his mouth. He shook with lust.

I turned to Jennifer and taking her trembling hand into my own , smiled, tilted my head, brought her mouth to hers. For a few seconds just our lips moved against each other, then it was the tips of our tongues. I ran my hand up her arm, stroking the outside of her breast, and ended the kiss.

"Now, each other."

Alex leaned forward. Jennifer did not move, but offered no resistance and there could be no doubt where this would end. When his mouth reached hers she pressed her face to him, returning her step-son's kiss. Her remaining doubts dissolved; she ran her hands down his sides.

The dam had broken; the kiss grew hot, intense; two mouths hungrily crawled over each other, tongues intertwined battled played.

When the kiss ended Jennifer, through heavy breaths, said. "God, I want you." Alex nodded and said, "Oh god, you're so beautiful."

Eyes half closed, she replanted her lips on his, this kiss surpassing the previous one in intensity and heat: hands roamed over backs, slid down to butts, squeezed. The kiss ended, both gulped in desperately needed air, their mouths came together again. Alex's hands, shaking with excitement, went to Jennifer's blouse. When he fumbled with the buttons she took hold of his hands, brought them to her mouth, kissed them, and unfastened the top two buttons, showing him how.

He undid the rest, exposing her chest and bra-covered breasts; he ran his hands softly over her torso, showing admirable self-control; I'd have torn the bra off her by now. The bra, I noted, was sheer and lacy; at the prospect of spending several hours with her stepson she'd chosen sexy underwear. I took the blouse from her shoulders, undid her bra. As I suspected, she wore a C cup.

I'd admired her breasts throughout our session. She didn't need a bra to shape these beauties: mother nature had done that for her, round, equally full at the top and bottom, her nipples and areolas, a slightly darker pink than the rest of her skin, were smallish, although the areolas were distended, rising from her skin. The nipples tilted towards the sky. I slid my hands around her body, squeezed her breasts and squeezed; they were warm, firm, and wonderful.

I kissed the back of her head, then hung the blouse and bra in the closet.

Jennifer leaned her forehead on her step-son, touched his cheek. His eyes were focused on her breasts

She said, "It's not like you haven't seen them before. You like?"

"They're beautiful."

He started to reach for them, stopped.

"It's okay," she said.

Starting at her nipples, ending at the base, he ran four fingertips down the outside of each breast. In light of his intense state of his arousal his touch was surprisingly gentle and soft; Jennifer shuddered; goose bumps erupted over her body.

His fingertips planted on the base of her breasts, he touched each nipple with his thumb. They hardened instantly; her gasp had a bit of a moan in it.

I backed away to sit on the sofa.

He cupped her breasts, squeezed them, his touch firm, unhurried. She pushed her hands under his shirt, her open palms running along his lean muscular chest, stopping to toy with his nipples. She leaned in, kissed his mouth.

He said, "I'm sorry I've been such a pain."

She said, "I guess I've been something of a bitch myself."

They kissed again. She undid his belt buckle; his shorts fell over his hips, his boxers tented by a powerful erection. She ran her hands down his chest, across his flat lean stomach, slipped them inside his shorts, moved down the length of his erection, cupped his testicles. Then she looked at me.

"I assume this is all covered by doctor-patient privilege."

I was toying with a nipple though my camisole.

"Absolutely, I'm professionally bound to keep this confidential. What happens here, stays here."

She turned to her step-son. Even in her present state of arousal her tone was earnest. "Alex, I don't want to hurt your father."

"Neither do I; this is between us," he paused, "three."

I stood, moved toward them.

"What you two are feeling is perfectly natural. You're two beautiful people at your sexual peaks and Alex, you resemble your father in so many ways, both physically and personality. Why would we be surprised if you and he are attracted to the same woman, or that the same woman is attracted to the two of you?

"You can't make these desires go away. You tried suppressing them, but that, as it had to, failed. Instead you must accept them, embrace them, integrate them into your lives."

Moving behind her, I undid Jennifer's belt, knelt, lowered her skirt over her hips, helped her step out of it, stood, and my breasts pressed to her back, kissed her neck, her ear. I stepped away, ran my hands over her fine ass, hung her skirt in the closet.

"When you do it will bring the kind of harmony to your home that Alton wants. It will make him very happy."

I returned to the sofa.

Jennifer and Alex followed my progress with their eyes, then moved back into each other; their lips locked together in a blazing French kiss, little moans escaping from each of them.

It was Alex, by now confident in his appeal, who finally guided his step-mother to the bed. Jennifer slid on to it, her full breasts quivering, her nipples hard with desire and excitement. Alex, pulling his shirt over his head, scanned her luscious body, followed her onto the bed, kissed, then licked each nipple with the flat of his tongue. Jennifer moaned and Alex cupped her breasts, kneading the ample flesh. He licked along their underside, across their substantial girth, finishing at the nipples. One of her hands went to his head, holding him to her breast, the other tried to work her panties past her knees. Alex, noting her squirming, slithered down the bed, pulled the panties, over her ankles, dropped them on the floor, then moved back up to her vagina, it's carefully trimmed pubic hair matted down and infused with her juice.

He took a deep whiff and, as if intoxicated by her musky overpowering aroma, stared for several long seconds. Jennifer shivered in lustful anticipation, her pubes throbbing with sexual need; her pussy lips were swollen and shiny, the pink inner lips parted and open, her stiff clitoris pushed aside its hood and stood, ready to go.

He lowered his head, Jennifer exclaimed, "Oh Alex," in hungry need, and Alex, his hands on her thighs, opened her legs wide and buried his face in her vagina, soaking in her twat. Decadent and uninhibited, it was an expression of pure carnality. He looked up at Jennifer, his face shining with cunt juice. She took hold of her breasts, kneaded them, and said, "Oh god, yes, baby. Yes, Alex. Eat me."

My hand was between my legs, my knuckle running up and down my wet panties.

Alex looked back to her sex and dithered, overwhelmed by the moment. Jennifer was not. Months of suppressed desire were now running loose; she needed him and she needed him now.

"Oh god Alex, eat my cunt, I need you to eat my cunt."

Alex stared. It was time for some professional intervention. "Alex, eat your step-mommy, suck her twat, eat her sweet cunt. She's yours now."

And with that he attacked, everywhere - vagina, labia, clit, thighs, pubic hair, perineum - with brief licks and quick kisses. He turned back to her vagina, speared it with his tongue, fluttered up and down her labial slit, sucked her inflamed pussy lips into his mouth, spit them out and, moved his head up and down, back and forth, exploring every millimeter of her sex. He tongued her pussy, labia, clit. Loving the way she tasted, he corralled, savored, and swallowed the steady flow of her sexy nectar.

I looked to Jennifer. Buffeted by the cascade of sensations ricocheting through her sex, her eyes were shut, her jaw tense, her face screwed up; she thumbed her nipples, but her motion grew uneven and ragged.

I said, "Alex, tongue-fuck her, stick your tongue inside step-mommy."

He pressed his face to her cunt, curled his tongue, shoved it inside. Jennifer wailed and urged him on, "Oh yes, your tongue, stick your tongue in me. Oh, fuck me with your tongue, fuck step-mommy with your tongue."

He repeatedly corkscrewed his tireless tongue into his step-mother's wet boiling muff.

I worked my damp panties down my leg and, with a flick of my foot, kicked them off. They landed on the floor next to Jennifer's.

I pushed my index and middle fingers into my warm gooey cunt.

"Aaahhhh," Jennifer continued, "so fucking hot. That's it, oh Alex. Eat your step-mother. Eat her good, you eat her so good."

I brought the fingers that had been working my cunt to my mouth, licked them clean, and then further spreading my legs and wiggling my ass, reinserted them, twisting them around inside my sex.

Alex, the inhibitions that had held his desire for his step-mother in check banished, ate like a desperate man who'd just stumbled out of the dessert, feasting on Jennifer's pussy with fervid demented need. When his tongue grew numb, he moved up, rolled her clit between his lips, then, tongue recovered, dropped back down and jabbed it into her cunt.

Jennifer grabbed his hair, pulled him upward, and said in a desperate voice, "My clittie, eat my clittie, eat it, oh, yes, eat it."

Alex, heading north, suckled on her labia, rolling its lips between his own. When he reached her clitoris he flicked his tongue on it, swiping the sexual pearl with a ceaseless barrage of determined lustful strokes. Jennifer's face shone with an otherworldly intensity; the nerve endings in her clit flared like the finale of a July 4th fireworks extravaganza.

He reached up, squeezed her breasts, pressed two fingers to her lips. She grabbed his wrist, took the fingers into her mouth, sucked and soaked them, spit them out. Alex pushed them into her wet cunt and twisted them, lapped her clit. His rubbed her perineum with his pinkie, massaged the firm flesh, then moved it inside her asshole, which was slick with the juice pouring from her cunt, at first just the finger tip, then the whole thing. Jennifer jerked, flayed, kicked her legs into the air, and then, like adjoining tectonic plates finally giving way, all the pent up lust and desire within her burst free in an earthquake of orgasmic fury.

"Ohhhh, Alex mmmy baby, oh my baby, I'm comming. Don't stop, never stop, don't ever stop, eat my pussy, guunnnnnngghhh. You're fucking amazing, you're making step-mommy come, come baby come. Fffuuuxxxxkkkkkkkkk."

Jennifer thrashed on the bed, curled her toes, undulated her hips, ground her flooded convulsing sex into his face, and placed her hands atop Alex's head, pinning him in place.

I moved my fingers to my clit, pressed down, came.

"Yeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh."

My body twisted on the sofa, pussy juice dripped down my legs, puddling on the fabric.

At the sound of my orgasm Jennifer looked up, saw me writhing, lay her feet across Alex's calves, urging him to keep going.

"You eat my pussy so good, please, I need more, more, more, yes, oh baby, my cunt's addicted to your mouth, addicted to your fricking mouth."

Alex ate on, driving Jennifer through another orgasm, then prolonging the orgasm, gradually walked her down, while imbibing the prodigious flow of her snatch.

Her head dropped to the pillow. Alex, his head on her thigh, cast his eyes up; her face, framed by her breasts, which rose and fell as her breathing edged back to normal, bore a broad happy post-orgasmic grin.

He raised himself and moved forward , straddling his step-mother. Lazily, she opened her eyes. Her step-son's chin and cheeks glistened with her juice, her scent on his skin was unmistakable. He moved aside several strands of hair that lay across her cheek and lowered his mouth; they kissed, at first slow, but soon she took his head in her hands, pushed her face into his, sucked on his tongue, enjoying the gumbo of his saliva and her own sweet nectar.

They ended the kiss, gazed at each other.

I said, "Isn't this better then fighting?"

They looked at me. I had one foot on the sofa, knee in the air, my wet pubes exposed. It took Alex, his mind steeped in a concupiscent fog, a second to figure out what I'd been doing while he'd been eating his step-mother; then his dick started its return to full erection. He liked an audience; there was, as I'd surmised, an exhibitionist in him somewhere.

Jennifer, whose eyes roved hungrily over my body, said, "Much much better. How can we ever repay you?"

I stood, walked to the bed, planted my elbows on the mattress, said, "I'll think of something," and brought my lips to Jennifer's. We enjoyed a long, luxurious kiss, I visited every corner, crevice, and cavity of her mouth, loving her happy muffled moan when I ran my tongue along the back of her lower lip. I turned to her step-son and, again taking my time, leisurely explored his mouth, enjoying, as had Jennifer, the taste of Jennifer's sex that dwelled inside.

I dipped a finger between Jennifer's pussy lips, wet, slick, and swollen, brought it to my mouth, licked off the cream.

"Jennifer, your pussy's exquisite. I can see why Alex couldn't get enough."

I pushed two fingers deep inside her. Her cunt contracted on it; she moaned in excitement.

"Alex, it appears your step-mom is ready for more."

I transferred her juice to his cock, spread it over the taut warm skin, wrapped my fingers around it, squeezed, captured several drops of his pre-cum on a fingertip, licked them off.

"And Jennifer, it appears your step-son is more than ready."

I stepped back and undid my skirt, let it fall to my feet, then pulled my chemise over my head and unfastened my bra, laying them on the table next to the bed. I shook my head to settle my hair back into place and tweaked a nipple - a cascade of goose bumps erupted over my body.

"I hope you two don't mind if I watch, but a professional evaluation is absolutely necessary at these early stages."

Wearing only my heels, I returned to the sofa.

Following my progress with lustful eyes Jennifer said, "I wouldn't have it any other way. Your expert advice is always welcome."

She spread her legs, took hold of her step-son's cock, ran it along the length of her sex, inserted the head between her pussy lips, held it there for a second, then moved it back up her labia and teased the clit with the bulbous head. After a few squeals she placed the head at the opening of her sex, looked to Alex, and nodded. Alex leaned forward and moved inside her. Jennifer was quiet, lost in the sensation as her vaginal walls spread, welcoming her step-son into her body. Alex, his lightly haired chest grazing across her sensitive nipples, lowered his body and covered her, flattening her heavy breasts between them. His heavy balls rested on her ass.

Jennifer ran her hands down his sides, then dug her fingers into his back, moaning in barely controlled febrile heat, "Ohhhh baby. Its incredible, absolutely incredible."

Her eyes were open, but unfocused, fluttering rapidly. Fireworks were going off inside her head.

Alex rotated his bottom - the kid had a great ass - grinding into her. She rocked her head back, closed her eyes, sighed through a half-open mouth.

With a wicked tone to his voice, the forbidden nature of their liaison appealed to him as much, maybe more, than it did to her, he said, "Oh you too, step-mommy, your pussy's wonderful."

"Then fuck me, fuck your step-mommy. Fill her cunt with your fat cock, make her yours."

Alex did, but he took his time, first just revolving his tight ass, moving in a lazy oval, repeatedly rolling over her clit, crushing it between their pubic bones. She took hold of his butt, pulled him tighter to her. He began thrusting into her; her hands strained on his ass.

"Ah... oh... ahhh..."

She opened her eyes, tilted her head up, looked into her stepson's eyes. Their first kiss was quick and fast, but soon they became deep and long and hard; occasionally they'd tear their mouths apart, suck in some air, then their mouths reconnected, tongues rolled against tongues, lips moved together, groans melded together to harmonize in libidinous ecstasy.

He moved in and out of her in full hard thrusts. She pushed up into him; she curled her fingers and clawed his ass.

I removed a favorite vibrator from a drawer next to the sofa, pressed it to my sex.

Alex was driving hard into his step-mother, rocking the sturdy bed.

She urged him on. "Oh yes, so fucking good, fuck me, fuck me, fill me up, split me wide open, fuck me, I need it so bad."

She wrapped her legs around Alex's waist, pulled him deeper into her hungry cunt. He moaned, forced his cock into her; she was warm tight wet sweet soft perfection. Her cunt muscles clamped down, trying futilely to trap him inside her body, and she arched her back, molding her shapely body to his, accepting each thrust. They were fuck gods, she in every sense his equal, giving as good as she got.

"My god, you're incredible, what a piece of ass you are step-mommy."

Sweat covered his body, a few drops made their way down his flanks, dripped onto her; the room, dank with their odor, reverberated to the sound of their colliding bodies. He picked up the pace, moved up on his forearms to get better leverage, fucked her harder.

"Ohhhh, yes, honey. Fuck me. Fuck step-mommy. I need it so, I need to be fucked like this. I need it so bad and your dick's wonderful, amazing, it feels so damn good inside me, fuck me, fill me."

Laying back on my sofa, three fingers stuffed in my cunt while I worked my clit with the vibrator, I said, "That's it, don't fight, just fuck, fuck, fuck each other silly."

Heeding my advise, they pounded into each other with torrid crazy abandon, feral animals driven by an urge to copulate more important than life. Primal grunts exploded from both of them; the faster he fucked her, the harder she fucked him back. The longing for each other that had been ignited the moment they'd set eyes on each other, and then laid buried for years, was now rampaging loose and free, a longing that needed to be satisfied, a lust all the more intoxicating, because it was forbidden. Alex, libido unleashed, bulldozed his cock into Jennifer's pussy; she tightened her cunt on him, wrapped her legs around his waist, squeezed with all her strength. Head thrashing from side to side, she proclaimed, "Ohhhhh, fuck meeeeeeee, don't stop, don't ever stop fucking me, fuck step-mommy."

I removed the fingers from my cunt, smeared the juice on my nipple, brought my breast to my mouth, sucked and licked it off, dipped my fingers back into my cunt, and said, "Fuck him Jennifer, fuck your step-son, fuck him, be his, make him yours."

Jennifer jerked her legs straight up in the air; her eyes were open, but she was staring into nothing, her mind fixed on the cock stuffed in her pussy. He pressed his mouth to hers, drove her head back into the pillow. She bit his lip, her arms went to his back, squeezed, crushing her tits on him. Her legs started quivering; she dropped them back to the bed, planted her feet on the mattress, knees bent and in the air, her body spread wide open, welcoming her step-son's cock.