Saturday Morning Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh honey, I'm commmmmming, step-mommy's comming, oh Alex you're making me come, FUCK ME, FUCK ME!"

She was coming, her body twisted and convulsed, her toes curled, juice cascaded from her like a fire hose gone mad. Grabbing the bed frame, Alex continued fucking his orgasming step-mother like he might never have the chance again. Jennifer, her civilized self laid waste by the primordial power of her orgasm and her all-consuming lust for her step-son, operated on pure animal instinct; she drove her hips into him, meeting each of his thrusts, then arched her back as he rolled forward over her clittie.

"Ohhhh, gooodddddddddd babbbyy, you're making meeeee, oh fuck, making mommy come..., coming... again..."

"Oh god yes, me fucking toooooo."

A rope of hot thick semen rocketed from his cock, mixing with the copious cream of her vagina. Instinctively, she contracted her cunt muscles and Alex, shrieking, "Aaarrgghhhh," came again, then again, depositing a second and third load of his seed inside her. Jennifer held him tight, growled into his ear, "Uuggghhhh baby, give it to me, give it all to me, come in me, come in step-mommy, fill her up," and drove her exhausted hips into him one last time, coming again. He shuddered, spurted a fourth and final time within her, then collapsed. She squeezed her cunt, draining the few remaining drops of cum from his balls.

The two of them lay there, coated in perspiration, breathing like the exhausted fuck-machines they were, basking in the first of what promised to be countless copulations. Finally, concerned he was crushing her, Alex rolled off, his softening tool slipping out of her with a sweet low slurp. She released a disappointed sigh, rolled on to her side, and draped her arm over his chest. He responded with an adoring kiss. They cuddled together, already addicted to the taboo contact of their bodies.

Coming down from my own happy orgasm, I smiled: another family cured.

* * * *

As I said earlier, as a therapist I have a certain reputation, as someone willing to push the limits of conventional therapy. It was true. In many of the families I treat the underlying issue, as it was with Alex and Jennifer, was sex. And whether society was willing to admit it, how could it be any other way? An urge as primal, as uncontrollable, as untamable, as omnipresent as sex, how can we expect it not to rampage through families as it rampages through everything else on our planet. Still most people had neither the sophistication nor discretion to address it head on and so the bulk of my patients received conventional therapy.

Occasionally I encountered people like Jennifer and Alex, people who were ready and equipped to fully embrace their desires. They were my first step-mother and step-son, but I'd helped fathers and daughters, mothers and sons, aunts and nephews, uncles and nieces, sisters, brothers, entire families. And if an occasional side benefit was the introduction of skilled uninhibited imaginative lovers into my life, well as long as I did no harm, a girl should embrace her opportunities.

* * * *

Alex and Jennifer were laying in each other's arm, he idly playing with her sex, dipping a finger inside, exploring its contours and edges.

Jennifer's eyes were shut, her smile wide; she stretched and preened, lazily rolling her body like a somnolent cat.

They both looked, if temporarily, satiated.

She looked good enough to eat.

I stood, pulled my red hair into a pony tail. Alex and Jennifer, cuddled together, eyes closed, did not see me.

I moved onto the bed and dropped my head to Jennifer's vagina. At my touch she raised her head, looked down her body between her breasts, which had rolled slightly to the side, pushed some hair away from her face, smiled.

Moving my tongue in excruciating slow circles, I stated slurping down the gumbo of cunt-juice and man-cum.

I looked up again; my chin and cheeks smeared with her nectar.

"I hope you don't mind, but its not often I have the opportunity to literally taste the results of my therapy."

Jennifer dropped her back to pillow and said, "Not at all darling; you've earned it."

Taking a long sniff, making a show of savoring her lusty musky smell, I resumed drawing circles on her pussy. I had not expected much resistance from her and encountered none; her play with Maria had let me know that if her same-sex inclinations had not already bloomed, they were buried only slightly below the surface. She welcomed my mouth, emitting a steady stream of low happy moans. New juice seeped from her cunt, her nipples grew hard, her heart rate elevated.

Under my guidance she'd entered a new world of uninhibited sexuality, there was no going back.

Wrapping her fingers around the base of my pony tail, she said, "Ohhhhhh yes darling yes. You do that so nice."

I drew slow, wet, feathery circles on Jennifer's pussy, my calm measured approach far different then had been Alex's ravenous mouth. Then Jennifer had needed, craved, a blitzkrieg assault, her too long deprived body desperate for attention and release. Now she'd come several times; she was ready for the slow careful attention I was delivering.

Jennifer started rocking her body, at first tiny ripples, then longer stronger waves. She took hold of the sheet, twisted it in her hand; a steady stream of grunts, increasing in pitch, rose from deep within her chest. Occasionally I'd glance up; her face shone in carnal joy; her fat breasts, capped with pink areolas and tight hard nipples, rising and falling with each breath.

I wanted to take my time, but as I went on her musky taste, erotic smell, the echos of her sweet moans, and the sight of her, the feline responsiveness of her undulating body, were fuel to the kindling between my legs.

And there was something else going on. While I might claim a solely clinical interest, the truth was there was a deeper part of me, perverted and depraved, that thrilled each time I used my skill and training as a therapist to turn sexually frustrated family members into happy incestuous lovers. And I had known few pairs hotter, or who needed it more, than these two.

I raised myself on my hands and moved forward, traveling the length of Jennifer's body, imagining myself a sexual predator, a licentious leopard. She stared back at me, lust and hunger on her face, dragged a finger across my cheek coating it with her cream, then took it into her mouth to suck it clean. I ran a finger along her lips, pushed. Her mouth parted and she took it inside her mouth, now nursing on both our digits.

I pulled my finger from her mouth, spread her spittle on her nipple, squeezed the firm flesh.

Our lips met, at first just our lips, but soon our mouths were rolling impatiently against each another, our tongues dancing a hot tango.

As we kissed Jennifer's hands weighed, massaged, caressed my breasts. Her touch was electric; my tits fizzled in excitement. She toyed with my nipples, dragged her fingertips across them, rolled them between thumb and forefinger.

Jennifer ended the kiss and said, "To think, yesterday I was a one-man woman, and today I'm doing this. You are some therapist."

"Just my job, identifying and releasing unnecessary inhibitions."

She replied, "Let's see if I can discard another."

With that, hands on my hips, she moved my body forward, opened her jaw wide, and took as much of my aching tit into her mouth as could, then sucked hungrily on it. I squirmed in joy. She flicked her tongue on my nipple and areola, then kissed, lapped, and tasted my breast, leaving no part of my quivering tit-flesh unattended. I shifted position; she gave the other breast the same treatment.

"Oh, oh, oh yes. Ahhhhh. Uuuunnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhh."

She rolled one nipple, then the other, between her teeth.

Cream spilling from my pussy, flowing down my sex, I rocked back, brought my head down, kissed her nipple. It was hard and warm. I, moved my hand down her body to her sex.

She was dripping wet; I was thirsty.

Raising my body, I mouthed, "You're mine," pecked her on the lips, and slid down, dragging my breasts across her skin, stopping to briefly suck on her nipples. I licked the length of her cleavage, languished briefly at her belly button, and descended further. I was looking at her neatly trimmed pussy; I ran a finger along it, top to bottom; she was drenched in girl-juice.

I dabbed at it; I kissed it; I rolled my tongue over the wet, plump lips, shimmied up and down, happy to discover an occasional drop of the mixed detritus of her and Alex's spirited fuck. I left small butterfly kisses on her overheated sex, fixed my mouth to her vagina, savoring the stream of honey.

Jennifer slipped a hand down to thrum her clit.

The mattress moved. My mouth glued to Jennifer's sex, I cast my eyes about. Where was Alex? Jennifer, gazing over my shoulder, said, "What do you think Alex?"

Alex was standing behind me, fisting that delicious cock.

I turned back to look at him, ran my tongue along my lips, making a show of enjoying his step-mother's cunt cream, and said, "You like what you see? A cunt-hungry therapist."

Alex, mesmerized by the lesbian display before him, just stared. I was not surprised; I'd already determined that the intimacy between his step-mother and girlfriend aroused him and we were now a teenaged boy's fantasy: his luscious cock-starved step-mother was naked, tits quivering, legs spread, cunt shiny and open. Munching on that cunt was, if I may be immodest, his beautiful naked (except for my heels) red-headed slut of a therapist.

Jennifer said, "This may the first time I've seen him speechless."

I slid off the bed and stood, my back to him, slowly pirouetted, letting him examine the entire package. When done, I took his hand in mine, dropped my gaze from his eyes to his dick, openly ogling the well-built young man in front of me, and placed his hand on his penis. He circled his fingers around the shaft, resumed fisting it. I licked a finger-tip, sank it inside my cunt, humped my hips against it, moaned audibly; my flow increased; it was dripping down my thighs.

He pumped his dick faster; several drops of pre-cum emerged. I caught them on a fingertip, brought them to my mouth, then turned back around, beckoning Jennifer with a crooked finger. As she shimmied towards me I placed my hands on the bed, leaned over, my feet on the floor, ass high in the air, and with Jennifer's knees now draped over the edge of the bed, plastered my mouth to her vagina.

"Ah, fuck, yes, oh Jean eat my pussy."

Standing in my heels I swayed my ass back and forth. One, then two, of Alex's fingers tentatively explored my heart-shaped ass cheeks.

I looked up, Jennifer's eyes were locked on Alex, her face burning with lust. Good; now I could be sure she'd have no objection when I asked, as I did, "Jennifer, can I borrow your step-son? I need him to fuck me."

I licked her clit hard with the soft bottom, then the rough top of my tongue. Think of it as a wet warm delicious steamroller.

"Ugghhh."

I did it again.

"Unnnggggggghhhhhhhh."

"I promise to keep eating your pussy."

I did it again.

"Uunnnnngggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh."

I blew air on the hot frenzied nub, held my ass up high in the air.

"And I promise, I'll give him back."

Jennifer said, "Fuuccckkkk yyyeeeeesssssss, Alex fuck the therapist."

Holding me by my hips, he ran his cock-head over my pussy until the head dipped into my sex, then edged his magnificent tool inside me. I lifted my head from Jennifer, stared into the air, wanting to remember each exquisite detail. He moved in nice and slow, like he wanted me to savor, to memorize this moment. When he was done I looked at Jessica, who stared at our conjoined bodies, her eyes ablaze with desire.

I said, "He's magnificent, there will be no more denying yourself Jennifer."

"That he is. You heard the doctor Alex, are you up to fucking your horny step-mom whenever, however?"

His cock jerked inside me. Sighing happily as the intoxicating tightness of my pussy - all that yoga paid off - he said, "I'll do my best."

Jennifer placed her open palm on the back of my head, lowering me to the pussy, and said, "I've learned that's pretty damn impressive. Alex fuck the therapist, show her how grateful we are."

Lightly licking her clit, I inserted my middle and ring fingers inside Jennifer's pussy, twisted them about, ran the finger tips along the roof of her pussy, found her g-spot. Her entire body shuddering, I took her clit between my lips, secured it in place, lashed it with my tongue.

Alex, inspired, in part, by our lesbian play, in part by the promise of full time access to his gorgeous horny step-mom, and in part, I like to think, by my own tight twat, wailed away, shoving himself inside me, at one point driving my face into Jennifer so hard her clit slid from my mouth and across my chin. Foxy Jennifer groaned at the unexpected impact; horny me moaned at Alex's delicious pussy-stuffing cock; lust-crazed Alex grunted and fucked me with unrelenting force.

I did so want to concentrate on the drenched cunt fixed to my face, but Alex was a talented fuck, had an amazing dick, and nothing quite sets my libido afire like resolving an unhappy family's problems through the magic of incest. I tossed my head back and sang out, "Ohhhh, Alex, fuck me. Keep fucking me. You're so fricking good."

Alex, who no doubt had gotten out of bed that morning dreading the thought of spending a free Saturday with a therapist being probed and scolded about fighting with his step-mother, drove his dick in and out of me, marveling at this turn of events; no scolding but lots of probing, the opportunity to fuck two horny uninhibited women and the promise of unlimited pussy to come. He pounded my cunt, varying angles and speeds.

I resumed eating Jennifer's pussy, knowing how much the sight of it excited the boy - he'd clearly been turned on by the physical intimacy of his girlfriend and step-mother. I glanced up, Jennifer's face was aglow with wanton delight. I dug a third finger into her cunt.

"Uggghh. Oh Jean baby, eat my cunt, almost there, eat my cunt, eat my cunt. Oh, oh, oh, ohhhhh."

His balls slapping against my ass, Alex took hold of my hips and pressed his sexual assault, pistoning his rock hard cock in and out of me. Letting him control my movements, I snaked my arms around Jennifer's legs, steadied my upper body on her, slapped her clit with my tongue.

Jennifer gushed cream and babbled in a voice that combined tension and lust, "Nyeeee, nyeeeee, nyeeeeee, nyeeeeeee."

I rolled her clit against my teeth with my tongue, pushed my fingers deeper inside her, fingered her asshole.

"Oh Jeany, oh fuck yes, I'm comming. Oh, yes, I'm fffuccckkkiinngggg coommmming."

Her body, from head to feet, toes to fingers, shook and shaked. Pressing my head to her spasming sex, I let the gushing cream flow over my skin, seep into my nostrils, fill my mouth. As I was inundated by a sea of girl-juice Alex took hold of my hips, pulled me back into him, rammed his cock home. As his step-mother came on my face he went into overdrive, smashing his body against mine. Then, while I was still slurping down Jennifer's cum, Alex yanked me up until I was half-standing, my tongue, still hungry for Jennifer's cunt, flopping about in the air.

As he supported my weight I gyrated on his cock.

His step-mother stared at us, drinking in every decadent detail.

He rose on his toes, lifted me from the floor. Supported only by his hands, his cock drove even deeper into me. Alex rocked me forward and said, "Ooohhhhhhh yesssss fuck, gonna come, I'm gonna come."

I clamped my pussy down on his dick and said, "Give it me stud, give it to me, fuccckkkkkkkk mmmeeeeeeeeeeeee."

Responding, "Fuck yes, I'm cccoooommmmiiinnnnngggg," Alex, hands still on my hips, pushed into me one last time, again lifting me from the floor. Grunting from some animal place that dwelled deep inside his body, he came, draining his balls into me, spurt after delicious spurt; he groaned in feral joy as he drenched my womb with his cum.

It started in my vagina, exploding deep inside me, grew more intense, occupied my pelvis and lower stomach, spread from there throughout my body, ricocheting off my toes and fingers and flowing back through me. Powerful muscular contractions ripped through my uterus, pelvis, anus, then spread; my vaginal muscles clamped down so hard they would have driven a less determined lover from me, but Alex was staying put, not about to vacate the warm wet tightness of his therapist's sex. I was spent, ready to collapse, but Alex held me upright, pressed against him - I loved his firm young form - then sweetly and gently moved his hands to my breasts, squeezed them, before lowering me to the bed.

He pulled out of me. I moaned in protest.

* * * *

I've introduced a select few of my special clients to each other; they now formed a happy, busy club. While still not certain, Jennifer and Alex just might be candidates. We made an appointment for the following Saturday. It would be important, for the first few weeks, to closely monitor their progress.