All Comments on 'Saturday Night at the Pavilion'

by Ann Douglas

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
luedonluedonover 6 years ago
I think we should conduct a poll

How many people think Sean should go to Riverside next weekend?

And how many think Ann should tell us what happens when he goes there?

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More chapters are coming?

To good to end this way. You have a start to a series

Crazy2WheelerCrazy2Wheelerover 6 years ago
Another classic by such a gifted teller of tales, both fantasy & reality!

Hopefully we'll get to hear about Sean for a few more chapters, cougar hunter that scores well and keeps things in-line like a gentleman should.

BRAVO!

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
An interesting twist on a twist

A happy result for all.

Thanks

Sidney43Sidney43over 6 years ago

Nicely written along the lines of Mrs Robinson, someone I certainly lusted after in my younger years. My congratulations that you did not have Elaine shaved bare as so many authors seem to think everyone should be, because it is sexier don't you know? In fact pubic hair would be normal for Elaine and it makes the story more realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Yet another great story from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very Good Story

Once again you have given us a really good read. I love your stories. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
please continue.

Really enjoyed the story. Hope you continue it with a chapter on what happens in Riverside

NormCastleNormCastleover 6 years ago
EVERY YOUNG MAN

Deserves his Mrs. Robinson...EVERY YOUNG MAN....and ladies, 50,60,70 take a young man to bed and enjoy the hard, rigid, cock of a young man....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

Continue

auhunter04auhunter04over 6 years ago

methinks someone needs to find new friends

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Maybe, Auhunter,

When Sean goes up to Riversdale next weekend, he should take Kurt with him.

It would be a new friend for Elaine, and I'm sure that Kurt would benefit greatly from the experience she would bring to the weekend's encounter.

As Norm Castle observed,every young man deserves his Mrs Robinson.

And the Mrs Robinsons of this world deserve their good quota of young men.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you

For bringing some realism onto this site. I know this can and does happen and it is so very mutually satisfying when it does. Very well written and very deserving of a follow up chapter or two. 5* and worth more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent story. Bravo!

A really enjoyable, realistic story. Thanks!

auwingerauwingerover 6 years ago
Nicely done!

Great story with two story-lines intertwined! Keep up the 5* work, Ann. I chose wisely putting you on my Favorite Author list!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story!!

I loved this story. Hopefully, this starts Sean on his search of picking up other older women in the future. Especially now that he has noticed his cock seems to grow to its largest size while plowing into an older woman's pussy.

DrizdartDrizdartabout 6 years ago
Fun story...

and an amusing twist at the end.

I've been reading nearly all of your 2018 stories of heterosexual exchange, finding them interesting enough to read one after another. Each seems to have the common thrust and enough new in the characters and points of emphasis to make them unique and worth more than a hurried read.

Thanks for taking the time to entertain all of us.

Greyman01Greyman01over 5 years ago
Enjoy your stories

Ann,

I’ve read a few of your stories and enjoyed each one. They are well written with a generally ‘sweet’ theme that focuses on the people involved, usually two ‘good’ people finding each other.

Keep up the good flow!

chytownchytownalmost 5 years ago
Another Great People Story*****

Very enjoyable. Thanks for sharing.

TomorrowTodayTomorrowTodayalmost 3 years ago

I'd pay a grateful dollar for more adventures of these two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this could be a copy of my experiences. i "gave" my cherry to a lovely lady twice my age when i was 22y. the relation lasted 2,5 years: she in france, me in the netherlands. and most of all i dated her daughter isabelle a couple of years before aswell and never passed second base! late sexties - flower power time!!!

the only difference: your story took just a couple of hours to enfold, mine about a week.

let me be clear: i bear still full gratefulness for this period in my life and wish a lot of youngsters the same harmonious way of getting acquianted with these immense powerful intimate forces embedded in human life.

GF359GF359over 1 year ago

This was a very well written and sexy, sensuous story. Simply put, I love your work! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Your stories are all richly rewarding reads just like this one.

I read other contributors’ stories, too, but I frequently search out yours because they are so warmly human.

Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnn Douglas@Ann Douglas
I'm an average wife and mother, well, maybe not so average, who likes to write Erotica. I'm not a professional writer. In fact, until I tried writing my first story in the early 90s, I hadn't written anything longer than a letter since high school 20 years before. I like ...