Saturday Night at the Pavilion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After what seemed a very long time, at least to them, Sean backed off just enough that he could reach down and slide off the brunette's panties. Elaine of course had to lift her bottom ever so slightly to help, a well practiced maneuver that Sean didn't even notice. That done, the younger man dropped off the side of the bed, his knees coming to rest on the floor even as his hands ran up across Elaine's body, caressing the warm flesh.

He started at her breasts, working his way down across her stomach and finally down to the dark hairy bush that covered her mound. With her eyes tightly closed, the better to savor the touch of his hands, Elaine couldn't see the fascination her abundance of hair held for Sean. Most girls he knew either shaved down there or kept it tightly trimmed. The natural state of Elaine's sex was to him the mark of a real woman.

Opening the folds of her pussy with his fingers, Sean gently worked his fingers inside, using his thumbs to play with her clit. The manipulations of his fingers caused Elaine to squirm back and forth on the bed, moans of encouragement filling the air.

Then without warning she felt the wetness of his tongue replace the hardness of his fingers as Sean began to lick her pussy with even greater enthusiasm than he had her breasts. With a dexterity that she found surprising for someone of his age, he seemed to be hitting all the right spots and showed no sign of this being just an obligatory prelude. It was evident almost from the start that he was genuinely enjoying himself.

The depth and frequency of his tongue thrusts increased, as did Elaine's reactions. Back and forth she rolled on the bed, delighting in the pleasing waves of passion washing over her and continuing to moan longer and louder. Few men her own age had made her feel this good with just their tongue.

Reaching down with one hand, the other being busy playing with her breasts, Elaine ran her fingers through Sean's red hair, caressing the back of his neck in encouragement. As if there was any chance he was about to stop!

Bending her elbows, Elaine lifted herself up just enough that she could look down and watch Sean's head bob up and down between her legs, her own tongue running across her upper lip in anticipation of the fires building inside her. Gently her body moved up and down, keeping time with the movements of his darting tongue. Her breasts heaved as she took deep breaths, exhaling loudly enough to cause Sean to stop just long enough to look up at her, a broad smile on his face. Then he went right back to what he was doing, much to the brunette's joy.

Elaine's breaths began to quicken, as did the beat of her heart as her body shook with wanton expectation. As hard as it might have been for her to believe only a few hours ago, this barely twenty-one year old kid was about to bring her to orgasm.

"Yes, yes...oh God, yes!" Elaine cried out as yet another erotic rush ripped across her body.

A rush that was repeated again and again until her body finally exploded with an orgasmic fury that had been much too absent in her life of late. And through it all, Sean just held on tight and continued to work his magical tongue in and out of her.

No sooner had her climax subsided than Elaine reached down and pulled Sean's face up to her own. The kiss she shared could never be mistaken for anything but what it was - that of an appreciative lover. She reached deep into his mouth with her tongue, tasting the fruits of her orgasm, delighting in the physical manifestation of her passion.

Taking but a moment to catch her breath, she guided Sean to his feet and kissed the center of his chest, then worked right and left to caress his nipples with the tip of her tongue. Elaine kissed her way down across his stomach, alternating soft and hard kisses with matching licks. It took little time to reach her prize, the erect symbol of manhood that she closed her hand around and guided towards her open mouth. Once it was close enough, she reached out with her tongue and ran it across the crown, repeating the motion twice more before closing her lips around its width.

With slow motions at first, then with quicker movements, Elaine moved her head up and down Sean's cock, causing the upper half to disappear again and again into her mouth. With a skill that she had begun to develop before he'd even been born, Elaine sucked him in a way unlike any he'd previously experienced. And she was only getting started.

"Oh God, I can't believe this," Sean thought as he glanced down and watched his former neighbor give him a blow job.

Despite what he had just done to her, the whole experience had an unreal feel to it, as if it was some kind of dream - a dream that he hoped he wouldn't unexpectedly wake up from. Sean could feel the force of her mouth right down to his toes, causing pressures to build inside of him faster than he could ever remember. For the first time since he'd lost his virginity, he was actually worried about things coming to a head much too soon.

Elaine didn't seem to be worried about that in the least; in fact, she was doubling her efforts and even taking more of his length inside her mouth. Every once in a while, she would pause long enough to look up at him, then swirl her tongue over his crown before mouthing him all over again. Sean now had his hands resting on her shoulders, his body moving in synch with her own.

Unable to resist his own growing desires, Sean moved one hand to the back of Elaine's head and urged her to take more of his cock. It was a request that the older woman was quick to fulfill as, without hesitation, she took his entire length into her mouth, right down to his balls. Sean's eyes opened in amazement; no girl had ever done that so easily before.

Elaine continued to show that she too had her own brand of magic, now including his balls in her attentions, first with her hands, then with her mouth and tongue, as she let his cock slip from her lips and worked all the way down its length before going back in the opposite direction.

Sean's cock was as hard as he could ever remember it being, and he was sure he would explode any second. Then, unexpectedly, Elaine stopped what she was doing and instead toned it down just enough for the passions in Sean to subside.

"Not yet, baby," Elaine said after giving his cock one last lick. "You'll come soon enough, but not before I feel that beautiful cock in my pussy."

With that, Elaine rolled back onto the bed and spread her legs, creating an invitation that would tempt even a man of the cloth. Not even having been an altar boy, Sean was quick to accept and climbed between her outstretched legs. Elaine reached down and took hold of his cock, guiding it until the tip of it was pressed against her pussy. Sean took it from there, pressing forward until he was buried all the way inside of her. With one hand on his back and the other on his ass, Elaine urged him to press even deeper, then to pull nearly all the way out before entering her again.

Elaine might have been older than any woman he'd been with previously, but the press of her pussy around his cock was as nice a feeling as Sean could remember. In fact, she seemed to have a greater appreciation of his hardness than most girls his own age. They quickly developed a rhythm, his body slamming her into the bed as she added the strength of her arms to the force of his thrusts.

"Fuck me," Elaine cried into his ears as she held him tight. "Oh yeah, baby, fuck me with that big beautiful cock!"

Over and over, Sean pushed his cock as far as it would go and still she called out for more. Elaine spread her legs wider in an attempt to give him just a little more room to maneuver. Her arms spread out in both directions, her breasts bounced back and forth as she moved.

They went on for what seemed like an hour, although a glance at the clock on the nightstand would indicate that to be an exaggeration, but not by much. At some point, Sean was not exactly sure when, Elaine pulled their mouths together and after kissing him fiercely, told him to take her from behind.

She slipped out from under him with one quick motion and was on her knees before he could get into position. As he did, he paused a moment to admire her ass. It was certainly an ass that would be first class in a woman of any age.

Her head buried against one of the pillows, Elaine looked back over her shoulder as if to ask what he was waiting for. She smiled when she saw that he was checking out her ass, but that was a possible treat for another time. She shifted her body just enough to let him know that she was waiting.

Sean didn't disappoint her as he closed the gap between them and slipped his cock between her cheeks, filling her with even greater ease then before. Elaine pressed her body back against his, accepting his hardness with delight. As before they started off a bit slowly, then quickly recreated their earlier pace as he increased the length and frequency of his penetrations.

Sean held tight to Elaine's sides as she gripped the sheets beneath her. The echoes of her earlier delight returned twofold as they also began to be reflect in Sean's body. Both could see the finish line in their mind, racing towards them - and with it the prize each coveted.

Surprisingly, it was Elaine that exploded first, burying her face in the pillow as she screamed out in ecstasy. The rapture that gripped her was even better than the one before, and one that she would not soon forget. So powerful had been the explosion that rocked her, that she had actually thrown herself forward and off Sean's cock.

To her credit, as soon as she realized that, Elaine whirled around and took his cock back in her mouth. This time there was no attempt to hold him back, and in less than a dozen heartbeats Sean was enjoying a climax of his own - sending streams of whiteness bursting into Elaine's mouth, splashing all over her face as she continued to suck him until he had no more to give.

Sean had never felt so drained in his life, and his legs felt so weak beneath him that he was sure he was going to collapse. The look of joy on his face was all Elaine could have hoped for as, disregarding the mess covering her face, she jumped up and threw her arms around her young lover, kissing him with all the passion she could muster. A kiss that Sean was quick to respond to with equal intensity.

-=-=-

"Well, look who finally decided to make an appearance," Mark Sullivan said as Sean approached the table at the coffee shop the following Monday morning.

"Morning, guys," Sean said as he sat down in the booth were Mark and Kurt where already sitting.

"What happened to you Saturday night?" Mark asked, not even waiting for Sean to give his order to the waitress, who had seen him come in and was already walking over.

Sean ignored Mark for the moment and ordered his usual breakfast, waiting until the woman walked away before addressing the question.

"I just left early, that's all," Sean replied, not elaborating further.

"Well, you missed a truly memorable night," Mark said, the familiar look on his face announcing that he couldn't wait to tell Sean all about it.

Sean waited a few long moments before asking any of the details that Mark was bursting to share. He took his time pouring milk and sugar into the coffee the waitress had left in front of him.

"What happened," he finally asked, "you get laid?"

There was perhaps a bit more sarcasm in his tone that he intended, but Sean was sure it would go right over Mark's head.

"How could you even ask that?" Mark asked in reply, his own tone reflecting his opinion that the fact should have been taken as a given.

"Then what was so memorable?" Sean further asked.

Mark's answer had to wait a moment, as the waitress arrived with Sean's order and placed it in front of him. Not even Mark was crass enough to discuss details of their nights out in front of her - at least, not since the time he'd had a pitcher of water dumped into his lap after having once done so.

"Kurt here finally did it," Mark said, the moment the waitress was out of earshot.

"Did what?" Sean asked, as he popped a piece of his egg into his mouth, turning towards Kurt.

"Kurt finally lost his cherry," Mark replied, when it be came apparent that the youngest member of the group was not going to elaborate.

"No kidding," Sean smiled. "Well, good for you, Kurt."

"Thanks," Kurt simply said, evidently not feeling the need to share the details of the momentous event. The look on his face said enough.

Mark, however, was more than willing to do so.

"A really hot number too," he quickly cut in, "some college bimbo named Dorothy."

At the sound of the familiar name, Mark suddenly had Sean's full attention.

"She'd picked up some guy and was planning to fuck his brains out, then the dumb idiot dumps her in the middle of the dance floor," Mark went on. "Can you believe that?"

Sean obviously could, but didn't care to voice that out loud. Instead he just held the thought, knowing that Mark would go on either way.

"So, she's both pissed and horny, and who do you think she sets her sights on - Kurt here," Mark added, with just a bit of envy in his voice.

"Wow, that's a pretty amazing story," Sean said.

"But it's true," Kurt said.

"Oh, I'm not doubting it is," Sean assured his younger friend with a smile.

"Boy, that guy that walked out on her must've been a real idiot," Mark concluded. "What could he have been thinking?"

The answer to that was also better left unsaid, Sean thought, but it was one he'd contemplated often over the weekend. Why settle for a girl, when you can have a woman?

It was a thought that would also be uppermost in his mind next weekend. Because, while Mark and Kurt were undoubtedly planning to go to the Pavilion again, he had an invitation to visit Elaine up in Riverside - an invitation that only a real idiot would even think of turning down.

END