All Comments on 'Saturday Night at the Ritz'

by WaxPhilosophic

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012over 6 years ago
not bad

one of your better stories, not to long and just short enough to hold you

MaonaighMaonaighover 6 years ago
Keep it going, WP...

...because I think you're on a real winner with this story. The eroticism in this chapter is tender and realistic, perfectly balanced and should please all of your readers. My congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars all day long

Perfect way to round off the first chapter

I love the old school r+b references

Is it too much to ask for more of Olivia and Adriana , they are so sweet and tender together.

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicover 6 years agoAuthor
One more installment

Thanks to all who have commented. There will be one more installment coming soon. It's the last story in the Oliva & Adriana (Oliviana?) Trilogy and should tie things together nicely. And to the anonymous user who enjoyed the R&B references, thank you. I have one more that I think is appropriate, however it did not come to me when writing the story. I think Marvin Gaye's Sexual Healing is perfect for their bedroom scene.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Keep going please!!!

LinneaLundinLinneaLundinover 6 years ago
Can’t wait for the next chapter.

Thanks for this story. It’s good to see Olivia has returned from her mental anguish and that Adriana hung in there to see where their love would take them.

TrueMortTrueMortover 6 years ago
Beautiful

Still misty eyed from the first chapter when I read this, but I still loved it.

I am very jealous of how well you write in first person something I can rarely achieve.

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meover 6 years ago

Mmm. Very sweet and tender. Thanks.

CliterateDykeCliterateDykeover 6 years ago

What is more fabulous than fabulous? This was so frigging sexy. Thanks. Now on to meeting the family. Oh, olivia, you are one very lucky woman.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 6 years ago
Excellent second chapter!

Really, really excellent! Thank you for sharing it with us!

Bridget69Bridget69over 6 years ago
Puttin' on the Ritz...

(because that's another song title), to takin' off the clothes. And how about that shower scene? After that, I need a cold one myself!

OmazeratiOmazeratiabout 6 years ago

I appreciate not having the character's breast sizes, hair colour, hight and facial features described in excruciating detail. A lovely story. More in the realm of erotic fiction instead of the usual pornography that's offered on this site. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bridget69

Sorry, but "Putting on the Ritz" will 9 times out of 10 bring memories of Young Frankenstein to those of a certain generation!!

Gene Wilder and Peter Boyle forever changed this song from being almost a high society classic to one of the funniest songs to be reproduced on celluloid.

great part 2 btw WP.

alexwatson62@aol.com

Only_connectOnly_connectabout 3 years ago

A lovely story, not complicated but dripping in WaxPhilosophic class.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWaxPhilosophic@WaxPhilosophic
Miss Isabella’s Home for Stray Kittens has left and is now available exclusively as an ebook from JMS Books. https://www.jms-books.com/davina-lee-c-224_312/ * Other News... Tales from the Stream now has a glossary to help you keep the people, places, and things straight in...