All Comments on 'Saturday Night, Sunday Morning'

by MissToni

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hotwife

WOW, to be in Doug's shoes, he's one lucky husband. I can't even imagine how excited Sandy must be getting all the sex she wants and having a loving husband to dominate and service her. The high heels, stockings and sexy lingerie really add to the visualization of the situation. You've got to write more of this stuff!

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenabout 12 years ago
Great Story

Being a cuck is typically due to a need of submission. I love it when my wife is dating an Alpha male, especially one that like to humiliate me. One lover my wife had bought me a maids outfit and I would clean his house as he fucked my wife. I loved it!!

Keep up the great stories.

Johnny1MJohnny1Mabout 12 years ago
I don't like most cuck stories...

But I would like to point out that there are two main types. The first is the type where the husband is humiliated and instead of leaving his wife, becomes her maid and watches her have sex with lots of guys while being cut off. The other is where both husband and wife are living out some kind of fantasy. He takes part as an equal partner and it's a one time thing. The point is not humiliating the husband, but rather it's more like swinging. This second type is more palatable, although not really my cup of tea. But the first kind I really don't get. I know it must appeal to a certain segment of the male population since there are probably more stories of this type than any other in the Loving Wives part of Literotica, but I'm not sure why. I can see why it would be a turn on watching a woman have sex. But I don't get why the turn on is watching your wife and not doing. And I don't get the humiliation angle at all. This story is most like the first type and it is written by a woman. Perhaps she has issues with cheating boyfriends and this is a vicarious type of revenge. OK. But why do some guys like this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Only Her BF's Were Men

...and I use the term loosely. Real men would not screw over their friends - no matter how hot the wife. Of course Brad - he's just a no class womanizer.

Sandy, just a slut with a husband she can manipulate, use and get more and better orgasms by cucking him and she admits it.

He's a coach - never met a coach with a low self esteem!

Temporarily bewildered maybe but - he would need to snap out of it, throw her out and expose her to all of their friends, colleagues and family for the slut she is. Brad could have a bone crushing and ball breaking episode one night in a dark alley and Jerry - could find all of Sandy's clothes in his car or even at his home...of course, he would be temporarily incapacitated for a few months healing.

Miss Toni - Please put this stuff in Fetish? Like many of your readers, we were hot for her as you derscribed her as being a wet dream for any man and because of who he was (in the beginning) we keep hoping you'll put his masculinity back in place and take care of business. Note - my comments - he did not hurt her physically, just exposed her for the cheat and slut that she is.

Thanks for the story. As usual, you wrote it well!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Welcome to.....

To divorce court you dumb slut. When I record your cheating ass I hope all your friends and family enjoy your porn career. You certainly earned it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
4 stars

you are getting better

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Just another slut

About to be divorced. Nothing new or mildly interesting in this sad little cuckold tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
How does such a college sophisticate

fail to differentiate between their and there?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Time to walk away from the faithless bitch

That woman needs to learn that her pussy isn't made of gold, nor is it the only one in town.

I'd love to see her reation to her recently cucked husband turning the tables on her.

My guess: she'd go fucking berzerk.

Hey, what's good of rthe goose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hilarious!

Thanks to whatever deity exists for making all women whores and most men sissy boys, just so I get to ram my cock into any and every cunt I want - free! I just love it, especially watching that stupid, sick, jealous, grin pasted on the face of the sissy who's just had to swallow all of my cum he dug out of his wife's - and his daughters' - bloated cunts!!

As to your question in your profile, the term "pair of panties" represented the reality of the very first female undergarment. It was made of two pieces, one to go over each leg, then the two pieces were tied together at the waist. Two pieces to make one pantie - hence, a "pair of panties". Historical fact - research it yourself.

As to your use of "cuckold" - you haven't got a clue of what you are talking about. The husband in this situation is not a cuckold, he is a wittol - again, do some basic research and check it out yourself. Other than the dubious and never referenced inferior American Dictionary, the accepted historical and world-wide definition of a cuckold is a husband who has NO KNOWLEDGE of his wife having one or more sexual affairs, and in doing so she is impregnated by a lover, gives birth to a bastard child (male or female - it's illegitimate), which the husband UNKNOWINGLY accepts as his own progeny, raising it as his own child.

So your character in the story, just like you, is nothing more than an adulterous, cheating, manipulating, lying, traitorous, untrustworthy, defiled and reviled trailer trash superating gash whore.

And once and for all, getting an erection only represents sexual arousal -- it never, ever stands for agreement or acceptance or desire or approval for anything or any state of being or any conduct being discussed. Just as much as flacidity/no erection doesn't represent anything more than an absence of sexual stimuli - it doesn't mean "disagreement" or "no". As Freud himself stated: "sometimes a cigar is just a cigar". Invariably, an erection is just an erection. Let a breeze blow over my cock and it will rise as if sniffing a hot, sweaty cunt in the wind - even though I'm in the middle of a football game with 20 guys - and it sure as hell doesn't mean I'm gay (fuck you for thinking it- but you make my point for me).

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
?

I don't understand why these guys would completely diminish their marriage by allowing themselves to give up all control away making themselves less than a man , pathetic . They could do all the same things , even private humiliation in the. bedroom when the wife had been with another and still been the husband not hubby or something less than a man when the sex ended . I would think to be a wimp 24/7 would demand psychiatry and plenty of medication . In these stories wouldn't it be easier to write for a larger genre , where any humiliation was private , after sex a normal couple , a lot more room as a writer for a more real controversy between two where both were each others #1

garter2000garter2000over 4 years ago
Omg delicious story

Your cuckold hubby has most likely in chastity & lingerie.. with cfm heels of course

fishgetterfishgetteralmost 3 years ago

BTB, and then the rest of the 'friends', but burn them ALL, in one fell swoop !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really liked how you framed the beginning of this story. I gave 4 stars, I would of given 5 stars had the ending not been her leaving him to do the house work alone because he just became a cuck, I'm not sure why this is becoming an expectation? My thoughts the loving connections of the union of marriage remain intact in every way except for her feeding him his inadequacies both privately and in front of other male, especially his male friends fueling both his embarrassment and his jealously.

Leroi123Leroi123almost 2 years ago

Her dishonesty and disregard for her husband id bad enough. But then the ending burned this for mr. "Welcome to cuckodry"; well, welcome to divorce, Bitch."

wasagadavewasagadave10 days ago

Nope. I guess it floated his boat. The whole 'in your face bullshit' turned me off. Why stay married.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous