Saturday Night with Brittany Daniel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm close to cumming!" Brittany moaned. "God I'm so close!" She moaned pushing the top of her head against the pool table. "I wanna see your face when I cum!" She moaned. I don't know why she wanted to see my face, but I definitely wanted to see what her fuck face would look like.

I quickly pulled out of her and she turned around, her ass rubbing my cock as she did and she sat on the pool table. I quickly pressed my cock against her opening pushing my cock in, continuing from the pace I had left off at when she was bent over the table.

Brittany wrapped her legs around my waist and I could feel her heels dig into my butt cheeks through my boxers as she used her legs to pushed her body down to meet my thrusts, getting me deeper into her cunt.

"That's it! Just keep fucking me!" She yelled. "Fuck me faster!" Brittany pulled herself up, putting her hands to the back of my neck, hanging off my neck. I held her by her waist as I continued to fuck her as fast as I could. She kissed me, deep and hard. Pushing her tongue into my mouth.

"I'm gonna cum!" She screamed. "Don't stop!" She moaned through gritted teeth. "Just... keep... fucking ME!" She screamed, her hips bucking back and fourth wildly as her orgasm approached. I could feel my orgasm starting to approach very rapidly.

"I'm gonna cum too!" I moaned.

"Cum with me!" She said, looking into my eyes, pulling my face closer to hers. "You cumming?" She moaned through gritted teeth. "I can't hold back any more! I'm gonna cum! Cum with me!" She moaned.

"Shit! I'm..." I started and she kissed me, pressing her lips against mine as both of our orgasms hit at the same time. I pulled her closer to me as I shot my load deep inside her, pressing my lips harder against her. As I shot the next few loads, I drilled into her fast as I could, emptying my loads into her. I could feel her pussy tighten around my cock and my balls started to get wet with her cum as I carried on thrusting into her.

As my orgasm started to subside, I laid her down on to the pool table, me on top of her, my arms wrapped around her. I gave a couple of quick short thrusts as my hips bucked. I lay still on top of her my mouth pressed against her neck, breathing hard. Her mouth was right next to my ear and I could hear her breathing hard as well.

"That was intense!" Brittany said once our orgasms had fully subsided. I pushed myself up with my hands placed at either side of her head.

"You're telling me!" I said, still a little breathless. I pulled out of her, with a loud squishing sound.

"Guess we both came quite a bit!" Brittany laughed. It did feel like I shot more cum into her than I had ever shot before. I got off the pool table and Brittany and walked over to the bar. I picked up the bottle I was drinking from and emptied it into a glass and walked up to Brittany as I drank from the glass.

I stood in front of her as she sat at the edge of the pool table. Brittany spread her legs apart and leaned forward, lowering her head, bringing it closer to my cock. I could feel her hot breath at the tip of my cock as she took my cock head into her mouth.

"Mmm!" She moaned, looking up at my eye with those beautiful blue eyes and then giggled with my cock still in her mouth. She started to bob her head up and down my shaft, taking more in each time until she took my full length down her throat, which wasn't too hard to do as my cock had gone flaccid and shrunk a little, but she was doing a good job on trying bringing it back to being hard.

I watched her suck my cock as I finished off the glass of beer. I stood there with the glass in my hand as she continued to suck my cock, getting it clean of both of our cum. As she continued to suck my cock for the next couple of minutes, my cock started to get harder and started to grow back to it's full length. This made Brittany find it harder to take it down her throat.

"Huhhh!" Brittany let out a long breath as she took my cock out of her mouth. Her saliva dripped down my cock and onto my boxers and her tits. "God!" She said stroking my cock with her hand.

"You're getting all hard again!” She said pushing herself up the pool table, leaning back on her arms. I placed the glass that was in my hand down on the floor, I didn't want to get any marks off the glass on the pool table.

"If I remember correctly, you were checking my feet out before." She said, touching my lower abs with one of her foot. "You want a closer look?" She asked. I didn't answer her, instead I held her foot by her heel and lowered my head down, kissing the sole of her foot. Brittany giggled at my response to her question.

I sucked the ball under her big toe and she wriggled her cute toes around. I licked up the ball and took her big toe into my mouth and started to suck it. I bit down gently, sucking on the fleshy head part of the toe. Brittany started to wriggle her other toes, rubbing the side of my lips. I took the toe next to her big toe into my mouth and sucked it. I took my mouth of her toe and took all four of her smaller toes into my mouth at the same time, circling them with my tongue while they were in my mouth.

Brittany reached out with her other foot and started to stroke the side of my shaft with her big toe. She pulled her foot away from my mouth, bringing it down to my cock. She started to stroke the sides of my cock with her feet. She bought her heels together while my cock was in between her feet and started to work the sides of her feet up and down my shaft.

"You like that?" Brittany asked. "You like it when I rub your cock with my feet?"

"Yeah." I replied as she started to stroke my cock faster and faster. My cock was struggling to stay hard and not go soft, I had just cum about five minutes ago. Brittany kept it up, not slowing down, not giving my dick a chance to get soft.

Brittany shifted on to her side, stroking one side of my cock with the sole of her foot, pressing my member down with the sole on to the top of her other foot.

"Shit!" Brittany said after a couple of minutes. "Hand me a glass!" I picked up the glass that I put on the floor and handed it to her. "Watch this!" She said with a very seductive smile on her face. She spread her legs apart and pressed the glass just under her pussy hole. She held it there for a couple of seconds before my cum started to flow out of her pussy and into the glass.

"I think that's all of it." Brittany said, wiping her cunt with the rim of the glass, making sure every drop went into the glass.

"Fuck!" I said in amazement.

"You haven't seen nothing yet!" Brittany said bringing the glass up to her mouth and started to drink my cum. Once she finished drinking my cum from the glass, she jumped off the pool table and placed the glass on a table close to the pool table.

Brittany stood in front of me and than squatted down, getting on to her knees. She sucked the head of my cock working her lips half way down my shaft, getting my cock wet with her saliva. She then pulled my boxers down.

"That's for putting me of my shot. You have to pay a penalty, making me the winner." She said tossing my boxers to one side. She went over to the clothes on the floor, picked up my shirt and put it on. It was very big on her, the sleeves were too long and the shirt ended half way down her thighs. She did the top button and looked very sexy in my shirt.

Brittany bent over to pick up the clothes. I got another good view of her ass, she had moved the thong back in to place. She picked up all the clothes, including my boxers. She headed to the back of the bar, towards the staff room.

"Get the shoes." She said heading into the staff room area. I picked up both her shoes and mine and headed to the staff room. As I got there, Brittany was nowhere to be seen and the backdoor was open. As a security measure, we had a top lock that needed a key that all staff had, and the key was in the lock. Brittany must've gone through my pants pockets to find them. I stuck my head out the back door.

"Come on Kash!" Brittany said. She was nearly at the top of the stairs that lead up to my apartment.

"Throw me my pants." I called out. She just laughed, shook her head and started to walk to the front door of my apartment. Shit! Was she really gonna make me go to my apartment naked.

"Hurry up Kash!" She said before she walked into my apartment. Shit! She is. I looked around to see if I could see anyone. It was pretty late and I doubted anyone would be around. I switched the back light off, so that it would be too dark to see me if anyone was around. I got the keys and locked the door behind me.

I made my way to the stairs and looked up. Brittany had switched the lights on in my apartment, which gave me the light I needed to see. I quickly ran up the stairs, taking two steps at a time. I ran into my apartment and closed the door behind me.

"Brittany!" I yelled out. "That shit wasn't funny!" I made my way to the bedroom as I figured that's where she'd be. As I entered the bedroom, I saw the clothes on the floor and tossed the shoes and keys next to them

"What took you so long?" Brittany asked, as she lay on the bed, her legs spread, with two fingers deep inside her cunt. "I got so horny that I had to start with out you baby." She said. How the hell was I suppose to stay mad at her when she looked that beautiful?

"You know..." I started sitting down beside her kissing her shoulder. "..You know how you let me get a closer look at your feet, cause I was checking them out earlier?"

"Yeah?" Brittany smiled, still fingering herself.

"Well... I was checking your ass out before I checked your feet out." I said. "And seeing as though you gave me a closer look at your feet..."

"You want a closer look at my ass?" Brittany asked, with a sly smile on her face.

"Yeah." I said.

"Well... It is my birthday and I have had a cock in every hole except for my ass..."

"And I think it's time we remedy that!" I said rolling her over on to her front. "Don't you?" I said slapping her thick butt. Brittany let out a little surprised and excited yelp when I slapped her ass.

"Give it to me nice and hard!" She said looking back with a very seductive look, lifting her ass, re-positioning her arms so she was on all fours. I pulled her ass cheeks apart, one of them had a patch of dry skin, which was from when I pressed my cock against her ass cheek earlier and all that pre-cum oozed out.

I spat onto her ass hole. which caused her to let out a excited squeal. My cock was still covered in her saliva from when she sucked my dick, before taking my boxers off. I pressed my cock head against her brown hole and then pushed past her tight ring with a loud plop sound.

"Ahhh! Fuck!" Brittany moaned as my thick cock invaded her tightest orifice. I pushed my hips forward a little, pushing my cock further into her rectum and then pulled back. I pushed forward again, forcing more of my member in to her rear, causing her to scream this time. I had two thirds of my manhood in her ass, I guess that's as far as I was gonna get, for now.

I paused for a second and slapped her big round ass again. Brittany let out another surprised yelp and laughed. I grabbed her ass cheeks, one in each hand and pushed them up, giving me a better view of my cock going into her ass hole. Brittany arched her back, sticking her ass higher into the air.

"You ready?" I asked her.

"Yeah!" She smiled, pushing her hips back, working my cock into her ass, then pulling forward. I thrust into her ass as she pushed her hips back, causing her to scream out even louder as the full length of my thick cock was now deep in her ass.

I pulled back, thrusting into her ass hard and slow, pulling her ass back towards me, making sure I got it deep in her ass hole. I start to build up pace getting faster with every thrust and Brittany started to lean back into my thrusts, allowing me to penetrate her ass hole deeper.

I started to feel her ass hole contract around my dick, loosening around my shaft as I thrusted forward, making squelching sounds as my cock pushed air out of her ass hole. Brittany’s sphincter gripped my cock real tight when I pulled back.

I carried on pounding into her ass hard, as fast as I could, Brittany thrusting her ass back, keeping in rhythm with my strokes. She soon started to get a little eager and started to go faster than me and ended up pulling her ass off my cock.

"Shit, that's tight!" I said and Brittany laughed. "Suck my cock!" I said to her expecting her to say no, but instead she turned around and lowered her head on to my cock, taking my ass covered cock to the back of her mouth, bobbing her head up and down my shaft, getting faster with every stroke.

I pulled my cock away from her and pushed her onto her back. I lay down beside her on my side, the side of her hips touching my cock.

"Go onto your side." I said to her and she rolled onto her side, her butt cheek rubbing against my cock as she did. I put one arm under her and with the other hand, I held my cock, pushed it in between her butt cheeks and rubbed up and down, pushing my cock head into her ass hole. I pushed my hips forward and her tight ring loosened as my cock went up her ass.

I wrapped my arms around her waist as I started to thrust in and out of her ass hole. I built up to a steady pace, trying to make this last as long as possible. I wasn't thrusting into her hard, I was trying to make this more slow and sensual. Brittany's moans were quite low, they were a little louder whenever I thrust into her a little too fast, but I'd bring the pace back down. I pulled her body closer to me, kissing her shoulders as I worked my dick in and out of her tight shit hole.

After a while I could feel my orgasm start to build and I stopped. I held Brittany around her waist, rolled her on to her front, not taking my cock out of her ass hole, rolling on top of her at the same time as I turned her over. Her legs were in between mine, together, making her ass hole even tighter around my shaft.

I put one arm under her arm, squeezing one of her tits hard, while I had the other arm go over her other shoulder, gripping the side of her head as I thrust into her as hard and as fast as I could instantly.

"Fuck! Arrrrghhh! That feels so good!" Brittany yelled as I drilled into her as fast as I could. I started to move my knees up, so that I was kneeling on the back of her thighs, with my upper body flat on her back.

I carried on at this fast pace, trying desperately to cum in her ass. I wanted to cum so badly that it started to hurt. My cock was so hard but it was taking forever to cum because I came not so long ago downstairs.

"Yeah!" I moaned. "It's coming!" I moaned into Brittany's ear, kissing the side of her face, as I started to feel my cock throb harder and harder with every thrust.

"Don't cum in my ass!" She moaned. "I want it on my face." I quickly got off her and she rolled onto her back. I straddled her chest and started to jerk off. I was close to cumming that my cock was starting to hurt now. Brittany bit her bottom lip in anticipation and started to squeeze her own tits. She looked up at me.

"You wanna fuck my tits!" Brittany asked in a sweet voice, pouting. I Didn't answer her, I spat in between her tits and spread it around with my cock head for lubrication and placed my wet cock in between her huge tits. Brittany pushed them together, clamping my cock with her large mounds of flesh. I instantly started to thrust up and down her chest, my cock popping up at the top of her tits and poking her on the chin. Brittany re-positioned her head, so that my cock poked out into her mouth.

"Ahhh!" She moaned, opening her mouth wide as my cock went up her tits and into her mouth. "You like fucking my tits?" She asked as my cock went down her chest and then opened her mouth again as my cock poked up.

"Yeah!" I replied. "Your big tits feel incredible around my shaft."

"Mmm..." She moaned while she tried to suck my cock when it poked up into her mouth. "I love feeling your huge cock throbbing in between my tits!" She moaned as I pressed my hand onto her tits, pressing them down as I started to thrust up and down in between her tits as fast as I could.

"Stop teasing me!" She pouted. "Just give me that cum!" She moaned. "Come on Kash! Cover my face in that hot spunk!" I could feel my orgasm building up and my cock was throbbing real fast and hard.

"You cumming?" Brittany asked, feeling my cock throbbing hard in between her tits and before I could answer, I thrust up her chest and blasted a load up her face. Brittany quickly closed her left eye as my first load went up the left side of her face and a line went from her eye brow to half down her cheek.

"Cum in my mouth!" Brittany said, opening her mouth, sticking her tongue out as I thrust up her tits and my second load went up into her mouth and down her chin. She wrapped her lips around my shaft, I let go of her tits and let her stroke my cock, hard, as each load shot into her mouth.

"Mmm..." She moaned as my orgasm started to subside. Brittany still had my cock in her mouth and as I ran out of cum she swallowed with a loud audible gulp. She stroked my cock slowly and laughed, while my cock head was still in her mouth.

"Looks like you did get laid on your birthday after all." I said and Brittany laughed, taking my cock out of her mouth.

"Yeah! Twice!" She said sticking up two fingers, giggling. She then scooped up the cum going up her face and on her chin with her finger and put her finger in her mouth. I lay down beside her.

"Where's your bathroom?" She asked.

"Go out the door, turn left and it's the last door." She left the room and came back a couple of minutes later, drying her face with a towel. She tossed the towel aside and lay down beside me on her side, hugging me. She went to kiss me.

"Don't worry! I washed my mouth out too." She said and kissed me, pushing her tongue into my mouth and then pulling her tongue back. She rest her head on my chest.

"Do you have the number of any good pizza delivery places around here?"

"Yeah. I got a couple.” I replied. “ Why?"

"If I remember correctly, you said you had tomorrow off. So... I was thinking that we could spend the day in, actually spend it in this room, just fucking. You know?" She smiled.

"Yeah. I know. If I had a choice, I'd quit my job and just spend all my time fucking you."

"Well you should, actually, I insist you do. There's nothing I like better than coming home from a hard days work to a big hard cock." She turned on to her back, resting the back of her head on my chest, I put my arms around her, going under her arms, my hands met in front of her tits. Brittany placed her hand on mine, holding them. We lay there like this as we both drifted off to sleep.

******************************

What did you guys think? Did you like or hate it? Any Brittany Daniels fan out please contact me with thoughts and even if you're not a fan, contact me with your thoughts any way or leave feedback on the message board.

12