Saturday Overtime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lynn was gasping in quick short breathes, and when I plowed into her those last few times, she softly screamed as her own orgasm overtook her. As my body started to calm down somewhat, I felt the aftershock of several smaller orgasms pulsate through her body. Holding her for a few minutes, I finally withdrew my softening swollen cock, and helped her down from her restraints. I sat in the chair and held her on my lap, kissing her gently.

She looked like she might fall asleep, nude in my arms, so I helped us both to stand up. I helped her get dressed and grabbed another company tee shirt for her to wear since I'd cut off the jersey. I walked her back to her office and we retrieved her purse and car keys. I turned out the lights as we exited the building, since any more work today was not going to get done.

Walking to her car, we stopped holding each other since the security guard had a clear view of the office parking lot. When I helped her into her car, I kissed her once more, and told her to drive carefully. As she slowly drove away, I held her damp panties to my nose and inhaled her sweetness once more.

12