Saturday's Serendipty

Story Info
A Birthday party, Volleyball, and balls to the wall.
2.6k words
4.45
26.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Its 3am and I am wide awake. I shouldn't be. As a man of fifty years, and after what had transpired today I should be out like a broken light. But I am not. No, I simply cannot close my eyes. My mind is too damn wide awake, confused, satisfied, filled with awe, and an ear to ear smile emblazoned across my face. Perhaps I should begin where it all began.

I rode with my niece and her family to a surprise lunch with her Father, his girlfriend, and his Sister. My niece Dani's middle sister Genie and her family, and her baby sister Bonnie and her husband were also to meet us for her Birthday. She had gotten more and more upset as the ride to her unknown destination droned on. As we crossed the forty or so miles of corn, soybeans, and four small towns on our way to our destination, her father had sent a text notifying her that he would not be able to stop by until later that evening as he had to go to his girlfriend's niece's birthday party.

They exchanged texts, and her anger increased. Her son Andrew and her daughter Gabby and I enjoyed the show.

Once we arrived at a large barn converted to a restaurant with a lower level bar, and she saw all of them waiting in the parking lot, she knew we had pulled one over on her. The lunch went well, which for our family, was a rare feat. Before we left Genie asked us if we were going to her eldest child's first volleyball game of the season. Bailey was ecstatic when all but her Aunt Bonnie and her husband said they were coming.

Once at the sports complex at the end of the county's seat in which we all lived we headed inside. You entered into large room with a front counter on the right and an office behind. To the left was a concession stand. About the room chairs, tables, and a waiting area were nearly all occupied. Straight ahead were double doors that opened into two large gyms split by a partition with a stairway to the double sided seating area above. Bailey's game was on the left side with a two level bench seating area that faced to volleyball courts. To the right were two more courts that had been set up for team pictures and a net where someone served the ball and a photographer filmed an action shot.

Once seated I began to look around watching the odd mix of sixth grade girls warming up, giggling, excited, and anxious. After feeling that these games would be a rather funny affair based on the abilities I was seeing displayed, I began to search the crowd. I was looking for Mothers without rings. I am single, and what better way to find decent women. Women who were not in bars on a very late Saturday afternoon.

Out here in corn country the pickings are slim, far, and few inbetween. I spotted a Mother with her daughter and they seemed to be very close. The daughter seemed to be a smaller version of her Mother. I knew the daughter would be just as lovely one day. Her mother stood about 5'8" with a slim well proportioned figure and despite appearing to be a 40ish woman, still oozed an overwhelming amount of sex appeal. Her blond hair was pulled back into a braid with a small black bow tieing it together. Her face was a thin oval one punctuated by high, soft cheekbones, and perfect, small, but full lips. For me her breasts appeared to be, from what I could estimate, 34c, and rode high and firm, covered in a t-shirt that allowed one to see the outline of a sports bra when she turned around. And oh, what a sight to see when she did turn around. Her slender, lovely ass filled those tight jean shorts as they cradled and cupped cheeks that overlooked a slight gap between her legs. If that were not enough to make this old man's day, her legs were well toned and lightly tanned assuring one that this woman kept in shape.

As I looked up, I looked directly into her eyes. Blue, bright, and framed in modern plastic frames, I was distracted long enough to be staring. I realised too late and tried to smile it off, and think I may have blushed. She smiled and lightly laughed, winked, then took her daughter's hand, and led her to her team that was now gathered at the farthest end of the gym. I studied the wiggle in her walk as she walked away and as I was about to let her go and resume scanning the crowd she turned, and while smiling, waved. I was hooked.

During Bailey's game I could not see the mother through the crowd separating the two games. So my eyes wandered to the girl refereeing the game. Fortunately for me, I did not have to feel like the pervert all men are, as all the refs in the league had to be a minimum of eighteen, which was good as nearly all were high school students. She stood about 5'6" with jet black hair, a Kennedy family jawline, beautiful alabaster skin, and an intense concentration on her duty. In between plays, and switching of sides our eyes met several times. I tried not to stare, but I was smitten, and wishing to be young again. I had wasted nearly every opportunity when I was a teen to know such tender young women, and had never been able to fulfill my dream of deflowering such a nubile beauty.

The match ended and the ref moved over to the scorers table. As we sat waiting for Bailey's next game I waited for the crowd to thin before I walked around the dividing structure to go to the right courts where there was less foot traffic and headed to the bathroom. I had lost sight some time before of my nubile Goddess, and resigned myself to a long piss, and having to watch the second series of games.

As I turned left into a gap in the dividing structure where there was access to the bathrooms on both sides, I saw leaning up against the wall, the ref I had lost. She was quickly scanning the two courts looking for something. I wanted to remain there admiring her lovely ass, but instead I needed to relieve the monster. I reached for the Men's room door and as I pulled it let out a squeak. The ref heard and turned to see what it was. I turned into a deer in headlights. I knew I was smiling, but was unsure of how it looked as I was mesmerized by such a close look into her eyes. I tried to say something, stopped, shook my head, then turned quickly into the bathroom.

I looked for the handicapped stall. Thankfully it was open and I needed the room to stretch out and relieve the growing monster after my piss. I opened the door and as I turned to close it I saw someone slip in behind me. For some reason I slid the lock in place then turned to see who it was. I know, it made no sense to myself either. There standing with hand on hip flashing one hell of a sexy smile was my ref.

"Er, um. Hello."

"I saw you watching me," she said.

"I, uh, well . . . " I didn't know what to say other than to admit the truth. "Yes, I was, but only because you are so damn beautiful, and so . . . "

"So what?" She asked her smile now taking on a devilish hint.

"Sorry, I know I shouldn't say it . . . but, sexy."

She moved forward closing the little distance there had been between us. She brought her right hand to my chest and looked up into my eyes. "But, why shouldn't you tell me," she said as she deftly unbuttoned the top of my shirt.

"Well, you're so young, and I, am, well, old which makes me a pervert."

As I finished the sentence she leaned forward and rose on her tiptoes and whispered, "Well, I simply love old," as she grabbed my now hard cock, "perverts. And OH, oh do I think I am going to like your cock."

We heard the bathroom door open. My eyes grew larger as she pushed me back to the toilet seat and proceeded to unbuckle my belt as we heard the new arrivee begin to piss. As she finished and began to unzip my pants the gentleman flushed and left without washing up. My pants and briefs were at my ankles and my cock now in her hand, my one eyed monster was staring her in her eyes.

"Ohhh, my am I going to love this."

"But, but please let me piss first, I really have to go."

She stood, hand firmly grasping my cock as she aimed it at the toilet and bent over. "Piss," she said looking up at me.

I relaxed and it began with a solid, strong flow. She leaned forward and flicked out her tongue, and licked into the stream. She turned to look up at me, "Oh, a meat eater, I am just going to love your cum."

My stream gradually began to slow and then stop. She wiggled it shaking off any drops that clung to the hole. Then shook it hard five times and giggled, "look, I'm playing with it! You know, I like it that you're still hard. Is this because of me, or the need to piss?"

"Despite how bad I needed to piss, it is because of that sexy ass of yours I admired before I opened the squeaky door, it honey, is all because of you."

I reached forward and pulled her to me and kissed her passionately. Our tongues fought for dominance, circling, pushing, and trying to force the other to submit. We broke the kiss panting frantically. I undid her shorts and dropped them and her pink panties to the floor. After she stepped out of them I spun her around as I sat down and brought my cock up to the small gap between her legs and made contact with her dripping warm pussy. She put each leg outside of mine and placed her hands on my knees. I began to rub my cock along her gash and then up pressing her clit and then slapping it with my cock.

"OH MY GOD!" she yelled loudly, "Fuck me already!"

Fortunately the matches must have begun as yells outside were drowning hers. I slipped the head into her love hole then grabbed her hips and pulled roughly down. I drove into her tight, extremely fucking hot pussy, as she yelled out, "FUCK YES! Oh, daddy, FUCK MEEEE!"

I no longer worried about being caught, and this lovely nymph was begging me to please her, and please her well. So while I was still deep in her I turned us, stood, and brought her hands up to the wall and then began to pummel this beautiful young woman, and her pussy. She struggled to keep her hands in place as each thrust forward grew in energy and force. Her moans were punctuated by each thrust, and each breath was quickly inhaled on each near withdrawal as I was enjoying the pulses of her soft, inviting pussy. In mid plunge the bathroom door opened again. We froze. After a moment I slowly began to pump into her again. She looked back at me, "Oh my God, you are such a wicked pervert."

I leaned forward and kissed her biting her bottom lip as we heard the door close again.

"Oh god, yesss," she hissed, "fucking hurt me baby! Slam that monster of yours into me!"

"Oh shit! Sorry man I'll come back."

We both laughed as we realized someone came in as the last guy left.

I continued to drive her into the wall. Her arms lost the fight and her face was now sideways against the wall. She was beginning to slide wildly as her sweat poured out of every pore. I suddenly felt her pussy twitch, then squeeze tightly and release and then clamp down as her body fought to remain upright as her orgasm rippled through her and her lovely pussy. I brought my right arm forward wrapping it around her abdomen to keep her on her feet. I slowed the thrusts, trying to fill the gaps between each pulse of her pussy. She was snow shaking and letting out a small squeal in between each pulse. Finally, she regained enough composure to stand on her own and turn to kiss me.

After we broke the kiss, "Thank you, Oh my, thank you," she said. With that she pushed me back onto the toilet and had me move forward as she slowly dropped to her knees, her pants under them. "Now, I get to taste you."

Her lips engulfed the upper half of my cock as she began to suck and slide her tongue around my head. I twitched, a mini tremor shot through me, something I had never experienced. She giggled, and drove herself down sending my cock deeper into her throat. Each time she went a littler further down the shaft. My god, this young woman nearly had all of my thick eight inches in, nearly balls to chin. She increased the sucking on the uptake. I lightly spasmed again. I had to warn her, "Baby I am close."

She bit my head and then plunged down sucking as hard as she could and when I hit her throat and my balls smashed into her chin I shot my wad hard. I released spurt after spurt and had I not been sitting I would have collapsed, still she breathed raggedly as she fought to contain all of my seed. Finally as my cock refused to give any more she pulled back, stood us up and kissed me as she spat what remained of my come into my mouth. She giggled and continued the kiss.

When we finally broke away she smiled and said, "My have you proven to be worth my time." She reached down and took my phone from my pants and put her number into my phone. "Thank you baby."

She took some toilet paper and wiped the mess seeping out of her. She tossed the used toilet paper into the toilet bunched up some more, stepped into the leg holes of her shorts, pulled them up, stuffed the toilet paper in and buttoned them, and then left me standing, pants around my ankles, my monster dead and hanging limp, and a wide smile beaming across my face. I got dressed, cleaned up and looked at the phone. There was her number, listed as Cum Goddess.

When I finally returned to my family, who were waiting for me as the game had finished I ignored their inquiring stares and walked out to the Navigator. As I passed through the lobby, the mother I had oogled earlier walked up to me and placed a hand on my chest.

"I'm Stacey," she said and took my right hand and placed a piece of paper in it, "I'd like to see you sometime, coffee perhaps?" She smiled and left before hearing my answer. Perhaps she knew based on our earlier exchange, I didn't know, but I knew I'd ask her the next time we met.