All Comments on 'Sauna Encounter'

by cressida_cock

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
hot story, my cock is hard

would like to experience a day like that, with lots of hot hard cocks to suck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Good. I went to the sauna, it was very steamy, there were 2 guys inside, one older, hairy, a beard. I sat near him, his knee touched mine, I knelt, his cock sticking out, mm, he was semi hard, now hard as I sucked him, my finger finding his hairy hole. It was really hot, so I stood up and left, waiting outside, would he follow, hoping I was right, he did, I nodded, he followed. I found a room, he sat, I dropped my towel, kneeling his fat cock in my mouth, my lubed fingers fingering his hairy hole, now his hands on my head,2 fingers parting his anus, the first shot surprised me, I managed the rest, letting his cum flow down to his hole. I pulled back, he turned around, right again, his chubby ass presented to me, I pushed down on him, his head down as I entered him, parting his fleshy buttocks, taking my time, working his hole, I knew he would take me, my thighs slapping hard against him, my cock swelling, we were there as my cum coated his insides.i stayed in him, letting him grind back against me before pulling back. I covered myself and went and showered.

63lsmith63lsmithabout 7 years ago
GOOD

But not great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Saunas

Don’t you just love them !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Stranger

I had a random sauna encounter with an older chubby gent at a resort hotel. We were both wrapped in towels only at the waist. He sat across from me and chatted but the whole time had his eyes locked on my cock bulge, then finally told me that he liked the size of my cock outline and asked if I was bi or gay. I said neither, but wouldn't hold it against him if he was. He said, "I bet you're cut and pretty big." I asked how he could tell, and he said because he could see the very distinct line of the head of my cock right through the damp terry cloth material. I was starting to get aroused and erect the more he obsessed about my cock, then he asked if he could rub my bulge. How could I say not? He massaged my penis bulge and my cock went fully hard. He unveiled it as it sprang up and slapped my lower abdomen and proceeded to suck me off, and swallow my load.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Was this based in Manchester?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous