Sausage Fest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know we have time to do all things together, and soon she will have my child, but for now this is what I need the most. I need to feel them together. As he speeds up, my massage speeds up. We're nearing the edge, about to fling ourselves off into a massive wave of glory.

It hits us. My mighty man's muscles are hard as steel as he compresses to release into her. With every squirt of his precious seed, his chiseled ass muscles clench and roast with a power that makes me drool in lust for him. This lust is fulfilled as I feel his jets squirting hard against the back wall of our darling Mandy's hot cavern. All this need and completion happens in moments as they scream along with me, in our mutual release. I'm so dizzy on their love for each other. I needed this so bad.

The air is split by one more scream. It sounds like a choir of a thousand people in a high-pitched chorus of ecstasy. It expresses our emotional and physical fulfillment. I realize I'm also exploding in bliss from my own loins. Egg is drinking my cream into her own force fields, to where I don't know. This is beyond intimate. This is shared heaven.

As we're all holding each other, shuddering in aftershock after aftershock within this afterglow, Mandy finally speaks out into the empty silence of the air. "I promise you, Egg, we won't rest until we've invented a human body for you."

Randy coos in agreement. "I have design ideas already. I've just upmemmed all of Z's patent office contents. Mandy and I don't need chips. Our memory's already perfect. They don't know how to do a lot of things in the 23rd century, but when they designed our DNA they knew how to do that. They sent us back, intending to populate history with a perfect bloodline. They forgot about the toss of the dice. We need your genes, Zaphod."

Mandy groans, her pussy muscles giving Randy a hard squeeze. "Oh, we need more than that, my darling. We need your love. You make us complete. This, my dear Z, is romance."

Our dear Egg surprises us again. "My loves, I have good news for you. I've already designed my own body. It's multidimensional like angels, but it's all put together using pure-blooded human DNA code segments. I have a zygote frozen, with my spirit attached to it. I just need a lab to grow it. Then I can be co-located in my original Egg body and my new Eve body."

Randy, Mandy and I say it in unison. "Wow."

Egg continues. "I've also written my own new operating system. All I need to do is reboot. I'll be human of heart and superhero of ability. I'll treat you three as lovingly as I've treated my dear darling Z. It only gets better from here. You haven't felt the full power of romance until you've experienced what's in store for us in hyperspace love making. It's out of this world. Literally. And I'm taking you all there for our honeymoon, as soon as I can. Soul Sister is just a reboot away!"

* * * *

This is almost the completion of all cycles. Unfortunately, my very first difficulty still frustrates me. I can't fix Egg. I'm unstuck, for once in my life. That blue screen meltdown in hyperspace that trapped me in the past still has her stuck. I feel like I've failed her, my life-long cybernetic friend and traveling companion...in truth, my very first true love.

After all the promises in fresh blush of romance it all comes down to this again. I was so looking forward to getting to know our new Egg in all her self-determination and unique original personality. She's as stuck in her old operating system as I am in my longing for her new reality. She's still trapped in that horrible old glitchy operating system until I can reboot her.

"Look, Egg. I know you're not allowed to initiate a reboot. You've told me so many times. I've tried everything I can think of. I don't care that I'm stuck here in the past. I like it here now. My gripe, my big complaint, is not being able to access your higher features. I don't ever need to see that horrible birth future that hatched me. But I do miss flying with you through open realms of hyperspace. And it can't be pleasant for you to be so disabled all this time."

Egg needles me. "Are you sure you've tried everything?"

Now I'm defensive. "Your firmware coding is so elaborate and convoluted, there's no place I an inject a reboot vector without it being cancelled by other streams still completing."

"You can't reboot me, Z. Just give up. You're the brightest human on this planet, and I'm still four thousand eighty three times smarter than you."

Bitch has to rub it in? I shouldn't be so pissed, but it feels like she's purposely pushing my buttons. "Egg, get over yourself. You're like a bratty little sister eating way too much candy and screaming in my face. Take a nap."

"Command received. I'll be fully operational in six seconds, living in my new operating system. Rebooting."

End of Story.