All Comments on 'Savage Beauty Ch. 01'

by SapphicMojo

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
contem2us1contem2us1almost 18 years ago
Well Done..

Very well-written. Thank you for paying attention to those little annoying details that so many others seem to miss--like grammar. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good start

Good start to a nice story under this category. Not too gory and didn't have the female succumb to sexual fantasy and let the man use her...yet.

leikyngrlleikyngrlalmost 18 years ago
Awesome Read

I must say well done for the first chapter. I look forward to reading more chapters from you of this story. Keep up the good work!

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Possible Good Historical Development(s)

While this story is not very erotic, it leans itself into what could very well have been the case in a lot of times of man/woman confrontations on the American western frontier. At that time, women did not have many more rights than a cow, filly/mare, ewe, or sow. They were simply taken first and if the conditions were right, they might have fallen in love with the rapist afterwards--the more remote the area the more truth this might have been. They were fucked and knocked up long before any sensual feelings were felt. In that aspect, this story is somewhat erotic at best! It is for that reason that I did rate you high, but not to the allowable highest rating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous