Save the Diner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christ he become aware she loved having sex so why did he still act as if he had to apply for a key to the kingdom? There was too much wimp in Richard for her likening. Basically he was a nice guy but perhaps singing in the church choir had been his downfall. He'd developed to become submissive and how exciting was that to a woman who possessed bubbling hormones?

At that Glenn realized she must dump Richard and indicate to Sonny-Bill she had a willing pussy before any other bitch in town got her hands on him. Yeah be proactive and win the prize, if indeed Sonny-Bill would turn out to be a prize. God he'd been living in the same house as that slut er his cousin Stevie Jenkins. Oh hell he was surrounded by mobile sex because Stevie sisters would be in if she backed off and even Jessica might be tempted to have a crack.

Yes she'd have to dump Richard immediately, demonstrate her cooperatives to Sonny-Bill and her commitment to his mission. What else could she do to promote the relationship? Oh yes, offer the newcomer to town some hospitality. She'd invite him to dinner as soon as possible. If couldn't be his first night in the city because Melissa and her female brood would want him their for dinner and to exhibit their sexiness.

Going up the stairs ahead of Sonny-Bill on the second occasion, fueled by the fact they'd already kissed earlier that day, Glenn gave him a longer butt show. She could feel the damp spot because he'd excited her and she gave him time to spot it providing the angle was right. She wanted him to see it. She wanted him to think of having sex with her. It frustrated her, as it always did, that it was so difficult to score with sex. Her girlfriends had agreed she was so damn attractive in looks, with great boobs and legs. So why wasn't she having sex four to five hours a day, um what she meant was when she'd really like it?

Glenn was passing through the threshold of ensuring that happened. She was naked and hunched over the belly and chest of Sonny-Bill and he was licking her face as she fed his hot fat and very hard penis into her pussy.

Oh this was so beautiful and the glory was it was meant to happen.

A rush of beautiful tingling was ringing bells all through her body.

She came. She felt that release flow over her hand.

She sighed. How perfect.

Oh no, in her intensity she'd forgotten to roll a condom on to him. She had no idea of where his cock had been or its state of health.

She told herself she was stupid and that allowed her to proceed and take the risk if indeed any risk existed.

"The condom," he croaked.

Ah some depth of responsibility. That's so lovely to know.

"It's okay, I'm confident I'm clean," she cooed and heard him say, "What?"

She couldn't have him calling for intermission, not now. She came down on him, inserting him fully and smiled when he said clearly, "Sweet Jesus." His mind was now on other things. She reached behind to cup his balls to indicate to him it was okay to fire at will but not to race to his first climax. Actually they'd have to stop them because she didn't wish to be walking around like a duck and having Mrs Marshall staring at her and thinking what had Glenn been up to with Sonny-Bill.

Glenn went about her work very happily that day. She retained energy and her attitude was being a well-fucked woman must be one of the best feelings in the world. Er having that feeling and not experiencing many of the side issues that surrounded having sex for many women. She was ecstatic that Sonny-Bill had invited her to go to bed with him on Friday and stay the night. Never before had she stayed with a guy all night but this time was different; she wanted unrestrained and prolonged sex with a guy and hoped she'd be too exhausted to go shopping on Saturday morning. Glenn wished to find her limit of endurance. She had no idea why but thought perhaps it was no different to find how fast you could run or swim or cycle.

During the next couple of days Sonny-Bill worked happily, knowing he was becoming involved with a woman whose attraction went beyond sex. She was the best woman for fucking and socializing with he'd ever had. Glenn was just so classy, so lovely.

He worked 10-hour days making phone calls and researching on line and at the library and briefed Aggie and she was complimentary about the progress he'd made.

Aggie had decided to retain the same attorney but she knew he'd have to be fully briefed and supported. She took Sonny-Bill in to meet Todd Thomas who specialized in property law. Sonny-Bill said he'd prefer an attorney who specialized in litigation to lead the team. Without appearing upset, Todd called in a middle-aged woman, Mrs Diane Greenwell, one of the senior partners. Diane and Aggie kissed because they knew one another, being on the same Chamber of Commerce committee and were on the board of a drug dependency intervention trust.

Diane smiled when she learned about her possible involvement.

"Nothing would give me greater pleasure in taking on City Hall over this. I'm one who thought the diner should stay but like so many others have done nothing about it although I did have a highly critical letter published in the Clarion just after the proposed acquisition and demolition of the property was announced. I made the point as you have Sonny Bill that it is one of the oldest commercial buildings in this city."

Before leaving the office after Diane had left them, Aggie authorized Todd to take instructions from Sonny-Bill throughout the campaign.

"Right Todd, could you please do a full search on the history of commercial development on that site, recording anything and everything of note that might help us in this campaign. I have searched the file of past copies of the Tribune but made have missed some important facts because there is no indexing until the newspaper converted into digital production nine years ago."

At Sonny-Bill's request Aggie ordered a full right-hand page for an editorial-styled advertisement in Saturday's Tribune and the managing editor Philip Brady arranged the billing at a 50% discount.

Aggie said to Sonny-Bill, a lovey-dovey relationship appears to be developing between you and Glenn.

"Yes and I've asked her to stay with me Friday night, all night. She's finished with her boyfriend. Any objections."

"No providing you are kind to her. She's such a lovely young woman and I do value her as my chief assistant."

"I'm becoming smitten and I'm already thinking I'll not return to Texas to live."

"I like the sound of that. Perhaps I could offer you permanent work that would interest you when we have saved the diner."

"I'd be interested in that."

* * *

Glenn and Sonny-Bill dined very leisurely at the Chinese Red Dragon on Friday evening. Her parents acted quite excitedly when he'd arrived by cab to pick up Glenn who was ready and carried an over-night bag. Her mother kissed them both and said have a very happy time you two."

In the cab, holding Glenn's hand, Sonny-Bill said, "Your mother is acting as if this will lead to something more than a date?"

He felt her grip tighten but she replied coolly there was nothing in that requiring interpretation. "Mother is just delighted that I'm no longer with Richard, that's all."

Ah, Miss Perfect has demonstrated she can lie, he smiled.

During the meal Sonny-Bill made a confession, his only secret.

He told Glenn about his fake degree. She was horrified and scolded that was so under-hand and if found out he'd gotten employment on the strength of that degree he could face criminal action.

He smiled and said he'd keep that in mind. "I remain in the clear so far. I received an email from my last employer this morning advising my termination payments would be placed into my bank account later today. The payments amount to two weeks' salary and termination additions will be piddling because I'd not been with the bank long. They wanted to check my sudden resignation was not as a result of me helping myself to the bank's money and obviously payment advice means my denials have been confirmed."

"Well that's a relief you naughty boy. Since it's confession time I have one very close secret to tell you. When I was nineteen I had an early pregnancy termination."

"That must have hurt you emotionally?"

Glenn's eyes widened and then softened and she reached across to place a hand on his arm.

"That is an astounding comment from a male. Thanks and I agree, it was a terrible time for me. I can't believe you can be so lovely."

"Well like everyone I also possess a harder side and can display it at times. My mother taught me politeness and good manners and I accept that was good training. You certainly appreciated it. Thanks for telling me. You were young and would have still been leaning the ropes and been subjected to pressures at that vulnerable age."

"It was very much like that. I was aborted very early and was told there should be no adverse affects provided I coped mentally and I did as I had great support at home and my friends of course thought was sick."

They walked back to the diner and up to Sonny-Bill's room and had a great time, wallowing and sleeping and repeating the cycle but he left the bed at 6:00, dressed and went down and returned with the newspaper and two coffees and bagels.

He shook Glenn.

"Oh not again, I don't think I could manage," she yawned but then smelt coffee and jumped out of bed and sped off to the girls' bathroom along the passage.

She looked at the ad as soon as she returned and said it looked great, that Sonny-Bill was a clever boy.

The headline over a big picture of the diner read: Campaign to Save Flaxton's Historic Diner.

Owner-operator of the diner Aggie Marshall was quoted as saying she'd recruited her grandson Sonny-Bill Tripp. That story outlined the city council's 'preposterous' bid to grab the site by forced purchase – forced because Aggie had no desire to sell her flourishing business – and detailed the unsuccessful attempt by the council to force an outcome after Mrs Marshall had rejected the council's concept of a 'fair value' purchase offer.

"I have no wish to be moved off my land and why should I be subjected to this outrageous bullying to the City Council. The can go are look for another suitable site and a willing selling."

"The council will now attempt to use the law to force me to sell but we will mount a legal challenge the law was not enacted for this purpose. Let the council rebuild on the library's present site and operate the library from temporary premises. At the same time the council should be mindful that books and libraries are becoming dinosaurs. There is now a generation of youngsters who already do much of their reading electronically. Intelligent people can see the day coming when children will ask, "What's a paperback?"

Sonny-Bill said the diner was an icon and he'd recognized it as an art deco building, the only one he'd found in Flaxton. It should be saved for that reason alone but it was probably also the oldest building fronting Civic Square so rated historic preservation status and would be one of the oldest businesses in the city, the original diner on the site having been built in 1901 for his great great-grandparents.

"We will win this fight to save the diner by going through the courts, especially when we verify this is a genuine Art Deco structure. But that's a very expensive way to proceed and hence this campaign. We are out to win public support of sufficient size and influence to mobilize our fight against the council, to make it back off and announce it no longer has an interest in that site."'

"Shortly the first public meeting will be called of interested citizens who wish to join the pressure to save our historic diner. I was born and lived in this city until I was fourteen and used to go regularly to grandma's diner to eat. If all citizens of Flaxton who have had more than one meal at the diner were to join me on a march to City Hall there would be thousands and thousands of people joining that march."

"And when this campaign underway very shortly and features on network televisions I predict that people all over America who used to live in this city or have passed through it and enjoyed one of the friendliest diners on the planet serving wholesome quality food then they will arrive her in droves to march on City Hall to confront Mayor Rogers and who cohorts who come up with this foolhardy proposal and others who have support the callous and outrageous plan to remove this historic building from its heritage site."

"The first public meeting will be held on Monday fortnight."

At 7:30 am that morning Sonny-Bill was at a warehouse when thirty-five of the people who were returning from distributing that morning's Flaxton Clarion. They each received a bagel and can of fruit juice when producing written consent from their parents if they were aged under eighteen confirming they were authorized to be involved in this project.

The newspaper's circulation manager then introduce Sonny-Bill to the assembled team and he explained why the diner should be saved and that they must stick the strip stickers on fences and on buildings that did not have a notice stating stick no notices on this building or words to that effect.

He asked were there any questions. A girl aged about fourteen said the courthouse, police headquarters and City Hall were on her newspaper delivery round, should she stick the notice on those buildings."

"Yes and near every doorway BUT only if there are no notices prohibiting the posting of public notices."

"My work you have an important newspaper round," Sonny-Bill said and the girl hung her head in embarrassment.

"My round includes the IRS office," said an elderly woman. "Does that make my round important?"

"Yes more or less."

A teenager boy said public toilets were on this round.

That drew huge laughter.

"Oh very important," laughed Sonny-Bill. "Now the boss of newspaper circulation will say the final words before sending you off."

Later when Glenn had awoken, refreshed after more sleep, she had a bath and she and Sonny-Bill went shopping.

"Oh look," she said, "There are two notices on this street pole outside our entrance saying, 'Save Flaxton's Historic Diner from Council Demolition.' Did you stick those there?"'

"No but I'm paying thirty-five individuals twenty bucks each to stick 50 stickers on buildings and public gathering places throughout the city to do that job for me."

"You will be accused of vandalism and defacing public property."

"Only by supporters of the council who want the diner gone."

"Who would want that?"

"Library-users would be one group I guess. Anyway we are bound to find out. My name and telephone number is at the bottom of each sticker in very small print.

In the shopping area they saw the notices everywhere and smiled. Sonny-Bill told Glenn the Clarion had printed the stickers for him without charge as a community service.

He took a call from an irate business owner who ordered him to come to his premises and remove the sticker.

"I'm sorry sir. The sticker is there as a community service."

"What the hell are you on about."

"Goodbye sir."

"You will be castigated for this."

"Why?" Sonny-Bill asked and then said "Omigod" and pointed Glenn's attention to a police cruiser that had one of the stickers near the top of its trunk.

They held each other, rocking in laughter.

* * *

On Saturday morning Mayor Rogers shook his wife awake when he rolled out of bed coughing.

"Where are you going?"

"To get the newspaper. Dammit woman you ask me that question every morning."

"Do I," she smiled, as if it was simply one of the methods she used to tone down his growing belief of self-importance.

He returned, his face red in anger.

"Some fucking vandal his stuck a Save the Diner sticker on our front door."

"Are you sure you should speak to your wife in such bad language?"

"The sticker woman, the sticker. Comment on that."

"Good on them. You know I oppose that stupid move to push the diner off that site. I have been going to that diner for most of my life. Find somewhere else for your library. Why not locate the new library within City Hall," she smiled.

"What and have the public walking in and out just to get books?"

"City Hall belongs to the public doesn't it?"

"Christ Heather, are you attempting to rile me?"

She replied innocently, "Who me?"

Heather allowed a breast to loll out of the neck of her nightgown. She looked out of the window until she felt warm breath hovering and pulled her husband's head down over the nipple and smiled triumphantly. He had plenty of time to read the newspaper.

Later as Bill slipped his grossly under-used length into his wife and got his rhythm about right, Heather whined, "I want that diner to stay. My girlfriends and I have been going there since we first began in high school."

The mayor scowled, "Heather get your mind on the job otherwise you'll miss having a release trigged and you'll blame me."

Heather rammed her middle finger into his anus and she creamed all over him and sighed happily.

"Christ," yelled Bill, pulling out in disgust and then involuntarily steaming cum over her chest and face, growled, "You're to blame for this disaster. Now I'll be unable to get you off because I've done my dash and after only a half-dozen thrusts."

Heather rolled over to doze, squeezing a very erect nipple on a swollen breast, "Bill stop your moaning and read your newspaper. God the way you mess up one would think you've never managed to deliver a girl a decent fuck."

Bill's pumped up red face turned purple when he read the advertisement calling for the public to rally behind the save the diner campaign. He rolled out of bed, surprised at the amount of drying liquid around this balls and groin, and went to the study and made five phone calls. He'd called an emergency meeting of his senior executive team in one hour's time. They'd all seen the advertisement and claimed they were disgusted that anyone could oppose the council in that matter. Comments included 'outrageous' (Bob Little), 'unbelievable effrontery' (deputy mayor) and 'a damn act of civic incitement by a fucking outsider" (Mrs French, the mayor's wife's aunt).

At the emergency meeting Irma French's suggestion they tar and feather Aggie Marshall's grandson and run him out of town received no support, only delighted smiles because she was such a cheerful character and most things she said were interesting.

City manager Gerald Trump urged caution in opposing the campaign, saying it would only antagonize citizens who mistakenly believed in the value of supporting a lost cause.

The mayor glanced at Gerald and thought although that was responsible advice, did he believe the council was on the right track.

"Do you think we are on the right track with this project Gerald?"

Gerald looked startled and swallowed and the mayor thought oh Christ.

But Gerald wasn't opposed; he emerged as a fence sitter.

"I agree we need a superior site for this new state-of-the-art library," he said. "On the other hand I remember Patty Beamish and I dating in that diner when we were fourteen and Aggie fussing over us to make us feel comfortable. I also accept the statement in that advisement that the building has huge architectural merit."

"Well we'll shift the diner rather than bulldoze it," said the mayor.

"The building increases it's architectural merit by remaining on its historic site," Gerald murmured.

Mayor Rogers heard warning bells. He called nervously, "Who no longer supports our decision to place the new library on that site."

Not one of his five executives looked at him and he was beginning to sweat until the director of works Harvey Rossiter came through for him.