All Comments on 'Save the Teeny Weenies!'

by GwendolynBlushing

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
GwendolynBlushingGwendolynBlushingalmost 16 years agoAuthor
Thanx!

Please vote, comment, and help to save the Teeny Weenies! (The author.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Cute story

but your opening comment regarding drugs that make weenies bigger is wrong. The wallet gets smaller if you buy those bills that the wimpy guy "Bob" sells, so maybe your dick looks bigger in comparison. Alas, "Bob" will be coming off the air along with his cock cravers as the FDA has leveled a big fine against that company.

Reminds me of those creams that they used to sell women - just rub this goo on your tits and they'll grow overnight - and they showed a girl massaging her breasts. Magically, her titties grew, or so they said. How come that her hands remained the same size though?

Give Josh a toot of gratitude.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
A bit silly...

....if a man wants to artificially enlarge himself, that's his right. His body, right? Isn't that what you feminists say about abortion and birth control? It's certainly true of cock.

Personally, I like my average size cock very much, and have no reason to enlarge, since there seems to be enough women who are cool with it.

That being said, every man's dick is his own, and his decision is not the state's business.

Now, banning all cock cages and chastity devices is something that I could get behind, since they eliminate potential contributors of DNA to the human gene pool and unnaturally tamper with the sexual component of natural selection.

Otherwise, though, it's pretty much laissez faire for me.

RossDanielsRossDanielsalmost 16 years ago
Discrimination

This definitely sounds like discrimination to me!

Yours truly, Smiling Bob

TaffyJTaffyJalmost 16 years ago
They dont deserve it.

I have never seen a movement among men to save "Itty Bitty Titties", and thousands of women have paid thousands of dollars and gone under the knife to be more appealing to men. Men never complained that Itty Bitty Titties were in danger. If a man is stupid enough to enalrge his penis to the point where its unusable, let him suffer the consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Desire and kust

I can see where you are coming from. BUT, of the last five wommen i have been exposed to, all laughed when my size was shown. I did undergo an adjustment when i got an implanr because of diabetes. i went frin 6.5 long and 6 around to 4 long and 4 round.

No woman including my wife wants to see, play with, kiss or have sex with my penis.

as for me, i do not even masturabate anymore. SEx ended for me 10 years ago.

GwendolynBlushingGwendolynBlushingalmost 16 years agoAuthor
Thanx again

I’m glad that everyone who’s voting seems to really like it. But, I have to say that I think most of those who have commented are taking it way too seriously. This was intended to be a humorous article!

No, I’m not some kind of radical feminist, who actually thinks that the state should have control over men’s bodies and lock their penises up, anymore than I think they should have control over women’s bodies. That was one of the points I was trying to make.

I’m also sorry if I offended any men who have little penises (or average size ones). I was really hoping to help men to lighten up about the size issue, because I really don’t believe it matters to most women.

I know that there are some women out there who wouldn’t have sex with a man who had a small penis, just like there are some men who wouldn’t want to have sex with a woman who has small breasts. I think they’re both just shallow fools and don’t know what they’re missing!

Please guys and girls, doesn’t anyone out there think it was a funny article?

(The Author.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Laughed from start to finish

Absolutely HILARIOUS! The best read I've had in ages. I must say, not terribly erotic, and extremely far fetched, but I see the faint glimmer of truth on the horizon striking fear into the hearts of women all over the earth.

Also, I love to see what nature gave each and every person, and see what they can do with what they've got. Not what they do to change themselves.

And as with men, women's genitals come in all different shapes and sizes, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with a tiny one, or a generous one. It's her motion, and her delicious vocalisation that really bring things to a head.

Yes I do see that some people might compare breasts to penisis, but the difference is, that the size of your penis doesn't change the fit of your sweater or low cut top, in fact, unless you stroll down the street in your undies with a raging hard on, nobody in the common public is any the wiser about what surprize you have tucked away for later.

Besides that, the size of a womans breasts doesn't alter when she's turned on.

I do understand that there are some such medical procedures for tightening the muscles in the vagina, however it's uncommon, unless to treat specific medical problems. And the same should be said for men and their lengthening. A small few may be classed as a medical anomale and need correction, but all it really comes down to, is if it's sufficient, it's sufficient. And don't take the risk of causing yourself damage.

A woman can't take a pill to tighten her vagina... Or maybe this is the way of the future.

Big Penises, tiny vagina's... Looks like we're all Screwed!

Yours truly. Scott

johnnyfreshjohnnyfreshover 15 years ago
Funny and fun, and perversely hot

First off, was really surprised to see my good friend Josh mentioned: I always suspected you might be teeny-weenie, bro.

Second, this is piece is a gem. Witty, original, warm-hearted, and somehow erotic at the same time. (Blowjob recollections are always hot, I don't care what the context is.) I would like to see this appearing in the New Yorker.

WinkWink19WinkWink19over 15 years ago
Both ridiculous and hot

Good job! This is true, funny, and hot all at the same time :)

chefaoe10chefaoe10about 15 years ago
I'm a protected class

This was awesome. I loved it so much, as I would be one of the protected weenies. And the best is it's true. Thanks for a great piece. Oh and the idea of a website to save the teeny weeny should be a real one. Let me know if it is.

gimmie_your_loadgimmie_your_loadabout 15 years ago
Good work girlfriend!

I LOVE it Gwen! VERY funny, you made my day!

Where can I get a "Save the Teeny Weenies" t-shirt??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
love you

thank you, little weenie and i love you

puppypepskipuppypepskiover 3 years ago
Shrinking offenders

@GwendolynBlushing I very much enjoyed your idea. Just so you're aware, with the right chastity cage, you can shrink those offenders (and any other volunteers) down to having Teeny Weenies again!

tonyslittledicktonyslittledickalmost 2 years ago

I happen to be a man with a teeny weenie! I have measured it, (haven't all guys?). It is 4.5 inches hard, and 2 inches completely soft. So short, that it doesn't hang down when soft. It just points straight ahead. I am a fan of SPH, but my wife is worried about hurting my feelings. I love her to mention how small it is, whether we are alone in bed, or out in public. I love the age-size comparisons. I ask her to tell me at what age my little dick stopped growing. Wish she was more into SPH, but I love her, and she loves me and my little dick.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous