All Comments on 'Saved by the Cub Ch. 02'

by Adsta

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
aclassyladyaclassyladyabout 8 years ago
more

I can't wait to see where you go with this story. I like that you give the 2 different POV in this. Please continue.

ACLASSYLADY

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
All of them deserve better

Especially Charlie. He may not be what he wants anymore, but leaving so that Charlie can find someone who WILL love him endlessly and enjoy spending time with him would be less cruel than staying, acting like you're making some huge sacrifice, and ending up hating him when Charlie never did ANYTHING to deserve being treated so shamefully and with such a lack of consideration and respect for him as a person deserving of love.

Just because YOU no longer love a person, doesn't mean they are no longer deserving of love. Be kind, and let them go. They can grieve, and then find someone that matches them better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Oh my!

It's sad about Charlie and James' relationship, but they both need more than what they have at present....oh can't wait for the filthy things that the bear will be doing to his cub, it's going to be mind blowing. Please update soon, love your writting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous