Saving Abby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
softi
softi
328 Followers

Sam searched her thoughts to see if any of it was actually real. He's still speaking, and I need to focus so I can act like... Her eyes still saw the flame, but now it was bigger, and hard to ignore. Why can't I look away anymore? It doesn't matter. I still need to focus, see the truth. She kept seeking it, knowing it was there. It will tell me something important. A sense of pending revelation filled her, and she knew she was close. It was in the flame. I need to let it into my mind. It filled her psyche, burning away something, but it didn't matter what. All that mattered was the truth it held. There it is, I can feel it! She reached out, mentally grasping for the heart of the light, and finally found the truth.

The truth she found was trance. It felt wonderful to know, and it was so perfect. It was something she had to accept, because it was truth. She fell into it, letting her mind float away.

Sam awoke with a start, eyes blinking in the light.

"Well, Cindy, you are a difficult one," said Cade. "I thought I had you, but something very tough to get past is keeping part of you from submitting to me."

"I... well, I..." Sam took a second to compose her thoughts. "What does that mean?" Her fear spiked. "Are you going to make me leave?" She couldn't let that happen. Abby needed her.

"I could admit defeat, yes," he replied. "but I will much more enjoy hearing you profess your unconditional submission and never-ending obedience to me. I will make you mine, just not tonight. You will take time." He hummed in pleasure. "It will be delicious."

He's letting me stay! she thought, sighing in relief. The something else occurred to her. Is that a good thing?

"We're going to the main room now," Cade said, standing up. He reached for her hand, which she gave him. "Sit with me a while."

Sam tried to think how late it was. She reached for her purse, but it wasn't in the room. It had her life in it. "Uh, OK, where's my..."

"Purse? It's at the coat check. Since you were here to be hypnotized, we wanted to make sure it was safe."

Sam creased her brow. Does that make sense? Cade lead her out into the pounding music and around the couch. He seated her next to him, leaning in, and she didn't move away. She still couldn't risk her access to Cade, not until she found her sister.

The lights on the dance floor were pulsing in time with the music. The dancers were grinding in an overt sexual display that Sam couldn't look away from. Cade said something, his breath hot on her ear, but she couldn't hear it. It didn't matter. She just turned to look at him, smiling. Then he said something else, maybe prance? trance?

"What?" she asked.

"Dance for me," Cade said, raising his voice.

Easy enough. She stood and walked to the same guard who had let her onto the dais. He paid little attention to her as she stepped down. She moved onto the dance floor, staying near the edge where Cade could observe. He had said to dance for him. As she started moving to the beat, several others came up close, invading her personal space. She never let strangers violate that. She glanced over, and saw a smile on Cade's face. An impulse to bend over and flash her panties blossomed in her mind, but her modest nature helped her let it go. Another to pull her neckline down and show her breasts came, but she resisted that as well. Both were not her. A third though, to start grinding, stayed. She leaned forward and backed into whoever was behind her. A hard length stretched against her ass. It was difficult to balance in her unfamiliar high heels, but she managed. Reaching up and behind the man's neck, she pulled him down into a passionate kiss. He was damn good at it. Someone else was at her front now, rubbing hands along her sides. As she broke the kiss with him and looked, Sam saw it was a woman. It didn't bother her. Shouldn't it? It was for Cade, anyway. Sam pressed their mouths together in her first sapphic kiss. A question from earlier, with Cade, popped into her mind. Controlled by a woman, or a man? She fought it off and kept dancing.

Each time she glanced at Cade, he was watching, and would smile. It was a hungry smile, a predatory one. It triggered a quiet voice in her mind, but she couldn't make out words. All that came was passion, pleasure and desire. The lips and hands on her body and the thighs in her crotch wound her up, and she would lean into the kisses on her neck and the fingers on her breasts wantonly.

After a while, Cade gestured her back over. She was horny and didn't really want to stop the fun, but she came when beckoned. Even sweaty as she was, he pulled her close.

"You can go now, Cindy," he said into her ear. "You'll be here tomorrow."

Sam was a little offended that he assumed. Hope it means I'm in. At least somewhat. Well, it's a start. Now she just had to get him to let her close to her sister. As she left, she remembered to get her purse at the coat check. The woman behind the counter gave her the passphrase for tomorrow. It wasn't the same one from the site.

She could finally check the time. 4:00 am? Holy shit! She hurried to her car.

Sam walked down the alley, nervous again. Her new red satin skirt and halter top outfit exposed more skin than she was used to. The matching stay up stockings almost flashed lace from their tops from underneath the hem. She couldn't decide if it was sexy or slutty, but she felt all warm inside wearing it in public. Her matching satin panties were likely damp.

She knocked and the slider opened. "Password?" came from inside.

"My dreams have been unlocked." At least it wasn't as rude and demeaning as last night's.

She walked past coat check, and someone called to her, reminding her, and she turned to check her purse. It slightly bothered her, but some part of it made sense because of the other girls, the ones who were hypnoslaves and might leave it somewhere it would be stolen.

She turned that word over in her mind. Hypnoslave. Not really my thing. She chewed her lip. Right?

Instead of going to the bar, still tended by the Greek god, she headed straight to the V.I.P. section. Glancing around the dais, she noted Abby still wasn't there. The guard looked at her, looked at Cade, and seeing a gesture, let her pass. She smiled at the hypnotist sitting in his accustomed place. He rose to greet her.

"You came Cindy. Good girl." Sam wasn't sure how to take that. It made her feel a bit like a pet. "I'm excited to start. I can see that you are too."

I'm not, she thought. Am I?

"Follow me."

She tried to think of something to say, but nothing came. They walked into the small room in silence, sitting at the same places. Cade lit the candle, and Sam looked at it. She vaguely remembered it from last night, but something felt different. It was hard to think back. Her memories of the earlier events of last evening, when she'd first been with Cade and of being in this room, slipped through her thoughts as she grasped at them. The dancing, though...

"Cindy, look at the flame." She already was. "We worked hard to get you to let go of your resistance last night."

We did? she thought. I don't remember...

"There is still more, buried deeper in your mind."

A little warning flag went up. Something's wrong. Why can't I remember?

"So tonight, you will go deeper for me."

She shivered. I didn't go under, not really. He said I resisted. It still scared her.

"Look into the light. Remember what it does."

Sam's gaze was still on the candle. Staring into the flame, she felt it grow until it filled her vision.

"Remember the truth."

Sam was supposed to find it. It was in the light, at the center. Something about searching for it nagged at her, like it had done something to her.

"You can't look away, Cindy. Fighting it only makes its grip on you stronger."

She tried anyway. Her neck strained, but her head stayed still, and her eyes never lost focus on the flame.

"You resistance is failing again, Cindy. You know the truth. Find it."

She did know the truth, from last night. She needed to... No. I should leave.

"Let your worries go, Cindy, and search in flame."

Abby. Her concerns faded one by one. Each took with it a little of her resolve, her ability to defy Cade's insistence.

"Dive into the light, Cindy, and find what you seek."

The last of her anxiety passed, and she finally let herself go. The flame engulfed her. The center of the light was truth, and the truth was trance. She relaxed into it, feeling tranquil, at peace. Words slipped into her mind, guiding her thoughts where they would.

I feel wonderful, popped into her head, in a voice she wasn't sure was herself.

Definitely. She felt a need to agree out loud. "I do."

Cade puts me in a trance. Another thought in that other voice.

True. Another answer. "Cade did."

Trance makes me feel wonderful.

It does. "Yes."

I want to be in a trance.

Of course. It makes me feel wonderful. "Yes."

I will always go into a trance for Cade, whispered the other voice.

As wonderful as this feels, I'll always do it. "Yes."

Tranced girls are obedient.

We are. "Yes."

I am tranced.

I am. That's why I feel wonderful. "Yes."

I am obedient, said the other voice.

I am tranced, tranced girls are obedient, so I must be obedient. "Yes."

I obey Cade.

I'm obedient. "Yes."

Cade wants me to stop resisting.

He does. "Yes."

Stop resisting, pushed the voice.

"Y... Y...No."

Go deeper.

Sam did.

She slid into awareness again. Cade was speaking, and she had to pay attention. To make him think it was working? It didn't matter why.

"All the way up, out of trance. Good girl."

Sam still felt like she was being referenced as a pet again, but this time, her crotch liked it, even though her mind didn't.

"Time to head back." Cade stood up and reached for her hand.

Is it over already? How long was that? She put her hand in his and let him lead her out. She felt squishy between her legs, and her nipples poked out against the silken fabric of the halter. Cade lead her to the same spot on the couch. As she sat, she was careful to cross her legs.

"How do you feel?" he said over the music.

"Great. Rested."

"You were hypnotized."

"No, I wasn't. I think... I might have fallen asleep." He grinned at that.

"It feels wonderful to be hypnotized," he said.

Sam caught herself. How would it feel? She considered. "It might be... fun."

"It makes you excited."

She was dripping onto the velour just thinking about it. Wait, my skirt is riding up. Is something missing down there?

"Hypnotize yourself."

Cade had interrupted her thoughts. "I... uh, what? How?"

"You already know. Find the truth."

The truth was in the light. She saw one lit up on the dance floor that was neither moving nor blinking. Staring at it, the glow engulfed her, drawing her quickly down into the revelation of trance. She heard someone say, "tranced", but it didn't matter who. All that mattered was the light, and the truth it held.

She was on the couch again, feeling well rested and horny. Cade was still next to her, leaning in, touching her, possessing her.

No, not possessing. She looked into his eyes. Yet. Wait, what?

A woman came up next to Sam and sat. Sam recognized her. She was the one from the night before, that had talked to the guard. Tonight, she had on a deep blue dress with hardly enough back to hold it in place. From this position, Sam could see down the plunging neckline, across creamy skin to hard, bare nipples. Another of the entourage walked up, wearing green silk and smiling at Sam's deliverer. She sat on the free lap, rested her forearms on almost bare shoulders and pulled into a soul kiss. Both drank deeply, with hands grasping each other close together.

Sam stared, entranced. That's hot. She caught herself. No it's not. It's two women. Her body told her otherwise, breath quickening and heat rising in her chest. An impulse to lean in and join washed over her, but she fought it off. I'm not into that. Her mouth watered. I don't think... Her pulse raced. I should go. She leaned forward to stand, still looking at the lovers.

They unlocked and turned to look at Sam. She froze, caught between escaping her new feelings and sudden temptation to give in. The two both reached for her and pulled her into a three-way kiss, each taking turns on the others, leaving Sam breathless and needful. She felt a hand between the couch and the outside of her thigh, moving up to the short hem of her skirt. Another reached between Sam's legs and pressed out to spread them. Sam's mind tried to keep them closed, tried to pull away, but her crotch won out let her legs fall open.

Is this happening? As the woman gently stroked up the tender inner flesh with just her fingers, Sam trembled in fearful, naive pleading, torn between wanting slow tenderness and needing passionate haste. She flushed excitedly. Wait. Girl. Her crotch no longer cared as the lightest stroke along the sensitive skin forced out a moaning whisper.

One had leaned in. "We're going to force you in front of all of these people," she whispered in Sam's ear. "You're going to let us give them a show." Sam looked across her shoulder to the on-lookers brazenly leering at the threesome. The hand between her thighs stroked deeper, but still teasingly light. Sam whined and started leaning back, the embarrassing exhibitionistic nature of the scene forcing her away even as it deprived her of the touch she so desperately craved.

Strong hands grasped her shoulders and pushed her firmly forward and down into the contact. "Give in," Cade whispered in her ears. "You want to."

She did, desperately, but her ingrained modesty and shy nature screamed at her to cover up and get away. She twisted, but Cade held her tightly in place, and the questing women kissed her neck and thrust fingers deep inside of her. She gasped, the scrutiny of the crowd burning her mind in confused and flustered heat and desire. The lust it generated, fueled by terror-filled modesty and demanding hunger, lit her mind and left her insane with craving. Her hips jerked forward and back in a crazed attempt to hurry her impending rapture. The crest quickly broke, blinding her in twisting ecstasy and pure, clenching bliss. She floated oblivious in perfect release, gently crashing back onto the hard muscle behind her. Someone spoke, and she felt black velvet euphoria slowly wash over her mind.

"Cindy, it's time to go." She smiled, awareness washing over her. She was sitting properly again, dripping below and nearly blank. Cade stood and she let him pull her up. "Be here Friday."

"Yes." She agreed. It was easy to agree, and she had to assent anyways for... to...? As she walked out, she noticed the leers from the crowd, checking out her hips and thighs. Something was still missing. A lack of... something? Her thighs were wet and sticky. Without much worry, she took her purse at the coat check and got the new passphrase.

At home, as she stripped naked for bed, she realized what had been missing. Her panties. She tried to freak out, to be humiliated and embarrassed at having all of those people looking at her nakedness under the short skirt. It was dull and distant, though, and her traitorous pussy was thrilled. Her hand drifted down. She imagined Cade, on the couch, reaching down...

Sam prepared a little earlier for the club on Friday. The week had been tough, with thoughts of Cade and hypnosis slipping into her dreams. She held them at bay during the day, mostly by focusing on the boring and mundane. Any conscious thought of being in a trance worked her up in an evil, twisted way. She fought it by thinking of Abby and the purpose behind going to the club in the first place. Now that Friday was here, that tonight she would be there, the excitement was back, and harder to contain. Her wardrobe had a few more additions, and her hands passed over them. They were a little too risqué for public. Even so, the temptation drove her crazy, crazy exhibitionist thoughts lighting up her crotch. Eventually, she managed to settle on a tight, black skirt that covered everything and a matching snug, translucent black top that wrapped firmly under her breasts. In just the right light, it showed her unfettered nipples, but you had to look hard. Skipping panties entertained her imagination, be she fought a shameful thrill from last Saturday and managed to pull up the black satin underwear. Stay-ups and new tall heels completed her look. She checked in the mirror, and was pleased with the hot woman looking back.

Cade was waiting inside again, watching her walk up to his couch. He smiled as he took her hand and led her back to the small room. Something excited her this time, anticipating the talk they would have together. They sat and he lit the candle.

"I'm going to hypnotize you," Cade said.

Sam shivered, He can't as long as I don't want this. The lust and desire that soaked her panties belied her thoughts. Wait, do I? Can I resist if... A little fear bloomed in her mind, with an accompanying voice screaming to get up and run out. Now.

"I will put you in a trance." Cade smiled, watching her squirm for a moment. "Look at the flame, Cindy. Stare into the light and find the truth."

Sam's gaze locked in place. She couldn't move it, hardly tried. She knew she would fail if she attempted to. Her mind searched for the truth. It was easier to find this time, and within it, trance. Quickly all-consuming, it stole her psyche, stilling all thought, leaving her open and wanting. She heard words as she slipped down, but they faded into the wonderful darkness quickly filling her mind. She floated in it, passively listened, and learned.

A dream invaded the darkness. They were still in the room. Cade was across the small table, leering at her. She was horny, and hungered for his body, to feel him pressed against her, to have him buried deep within her. He beckoned, and she went to him. As she did, she slipped her panties down and stepped out of them. He had his fly down, his hard dick exposed and ready to penetrate her. Sam's breath caught at the sight, and she pulled up her skirt as she straddled him. Already wet and ready, she slid down around his rigid member. She felt tight around him, his cock filling her pussy completely, thrusting so deep as she slowly rode up and down on him. It filled her body, filled her mind, searing out everything but the desire to cum around him, the need to feel him explode deep inside her. She tried to speed up, desperately seeking release for both of them, but his hands gripped her hips and forced her rhythm to remain at a frustratingly languid pace. She whined in protest. The leisurely penetration built her passion deliberately, her moans protesting in an entreaty to accelerate. Lust left no room in her mind for other thoughts, letting his words thrust in time with his hips, sliding further in to seek out and pierce through her remaining resistance. He spoke, and she whimpered. He explained, and she accepted. He taught, and she learned.

She loved every minute of the dream. The pleasure was pure and perfect. She craved more, and never wanted to wake up.

softi
softi
328 Followers