Saving Abby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
softi
softi
327 Followers

The couch again. She didn't remember coming here, but that was fine. Her skirt was damp, but that was OK too. Cade was gently running his hands over her body, cupping her breasts, thumbing her hard nipples, as he talked to those around them. She sat still, as she should. Her passivity and acceptance tried to bother her, but her mind found it difficult to hold onto and the concern slipped away as she reached for at the thought. Her crotch was also wetter than it should be, her breathing quicker, her mind wallowing in unrecognized lust, but those worries drifted away too.

Cade turned to her. She thrilled to have his attention, ready to listen. "Time to go," he said. He stood and helped her up. "I have something special to show you tomorrow."

It excited her. She walked out, dripping down her leg from her exposed pussy. The lack of panties thrilled her. She inched her skirt up a little as people watched her pass. The coat check almost slipped her mind as she headed out.

Anticipation built all day Saturday. What does he have to show me? She could hardly contain herself as she picked out clothes, not really noticing what they were. Going into the club was a blur, but when she finally saw Cade, her breath caught and butterflies started up. Her upper thighs were slick as she headed onto the dais and over to Cade's couch. Then she stopped short.

Abby. She wanted to speak, but the words caught in her throat.

Cade was smiling up at Sam. "I see you've noticed. I thought a reunion was in order."

How does he know? She looked at her sister, who was leaning into Cade. This should scare me. She noticed a pink dog collar around Abby's throat, attached to a matching leash that Cade held. We match. The two sisters wore satin, pink micro skirts, tight, satin, pink tops that showed the underside of their breasts and exposed plenty of cleavage, pink garters holding up pink stockings, and pink stilettos. When did I get these? Oh fuck! What's happening? Cold fear crept up her gut to her head. Humiliation and embarrassment burned through her as she realized just how short the skirt was, just how naked she was underneath. Just like Abby.

"Sit." Cade patted the couch next to him.

I should get the fuck out of here. Now. She trembled, hesitated, but heated and dripped as she sat.

"You should say hello to your sister, Sam," said Cade. "You haven't seen Abby in months."

Fuck, he knows my name! "Hi, Abby." Sam wanted to hug her sister, grab her and run. The burning hunger in her crotch rose as she stayed.

"Hi, Sam," replied Abby. "I'm so happy to see you here too. I love it!"

Get up and go, Sam, go! Sam thought. Her lust grew as she lingered.

"I have a gift for you, Sam," Cade said. He reached up, and a woman behind him put a pink collar and leash in his hand. He dropped it in Sam's lap. "Abby needs a playmate." He turned to Abby. "Don't you, pet?" He caressed her chin, then leaned in for a kiss. Abby passionately kissed him back.

Sam watched. When the two parted, she looked down at the leather dog collar and leash in her lap. She looked up at Cade's hand that held Abby's, and back down again.

Fuck. Don't. It was too hot to even consider being his pet. I shouldn't, it's humiliating. I don't want to be treated like that. Fantasies licked her mind, teasing her with cravings to be seen like that. To... join Abby... She glanced at her sister.

"Choose, Sam." said Cade, gently reaching to stroke her chin.

I'm not his pet. Her pussy strongly objected. Fight this, Sam! She felt the craving from her body melt into her mind, spurred on by her crotch. All I need to do is pick it up, put it on... No!

She looked up, out onto the dance floor, and he turned her head. He was so close. His stare was invasive, penetrating, scorching. Her thoughts stopped, burned away. It heated her further, leaving only lust, and her dripping pussy took over.

Sam picked up the collar. She felt the cool leather of the leash pull up between her breasts. She whimpered in shame and embarrassment. Her hands hesitated.

I so fucked up.

She notched it in place around her throat.

I don't fucking want this! Hypnosis doesn't make you do shit against your will! How the hell did this happen?

"I'm curious, Sam. You came here to save your sister. So how does it feel, now that you've failed your sister and joined her to be my pet?"

Sam whined in sweltering need. "Fuck, it's so hot."

"Do you love me?"

"Hell no, I hate you!" Sam tried to shout, but her voice remained quiet, like a pet's should.

"But I control you."

The words bubbled up from inside, even through she tried to fight them. "Y...Yes, you do."

"How does that make you feel?"

"Humiliated. Embarrassed. So fucking horny!"

"It's time, Sam." He motioned to the floor. "Kneel."

No, no, no! she thought. She couldn't stop. Couldn't want to stop.

"Say it."

"I... I submit to you. I... You have my unconditional obedience."

"Good girl." Cade chuckled and patted her head. "Abby should welcome you to your new life as my pet."

New life? Oh shit. Abby trembled. What the hell did I just do?

"Oh, Sam, I'm so happy for you!" Abby leaned down to her, embraced her and deeply kissed her sister. Abby's hands started caressing Sam's shoulders, around her breasts, up to her nipples. Sam whimpered and leaned in.

"A matching set." Cade smiled at his two pets. "Perfect."

Sam burned at the comment, both in shameful failure and burning lust. She had faced off with evil and lost. It was so hot.

********************

This story was heavily influenced by trilby else's excellent Bridesmaid on the EMCSA, and Jukebox's fantastic Flesh For Fantasy, both of which handled this type of storyline much better than I did.