All Comments on 'Saving Caitlin Ch. 01'

by MaddieKim

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
sligolasssligolassover 12 years ago

Love your story, very erotic even with no sex. Looking forward to your next submission

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Please hurry, I need more!!!

Rbn8Rbn8over 12 years ago
Wow

It was HOT! Sex without the actual sex.... Please hurry!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more

It is great more , more

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
No Difference Between Carl and Jon

Well written chapter, but this is a non-consensual story. The only difference between what Carl and Jon do to Caitlin is one of degree; neither are anything more than sadists. A gentle sadist is an oxymoron.

Corpse_riderCorpse_riderover 12 years ago
Great read

Very well written, good scenes, description and dialogue. The pace was fluid and the story an easy and enjoyable read.

Recommended.

MaddieKimMaddieKimover 12 years agoAuthor
To SoCaLCynic - Jon a sadist—Never!

SoCalCynic,

I read your comment on my Saving Caitlin story. I understand and somewhat agree with your thinking. Please remember this is FANTASY. Never in real life would I condone of one person owning another without the submissive’s total consent. If you continue reading the story you will see how Jon changes towards Caitlin, however, the story will continue to have shades of dominance and submission. I will understand completely if you decide never to read my work again and hope you find an author more to your liking.

I’m also sorry you felt the need to put me on then take me off your ‘Favorites’ list because of what you see as Jon’s ‘sadistic’ nature. I do not see Jon as a sadist at all. I guess that’s the difference between us. I see Jon as a concerned person caring for an abused young woman.

Maddie

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
At this point in the story I think I'm on the fence

Between Maddie and SoCal. I too had some worry while I was reading that while Jon is a much kinder dom than Carl, he was still taking her into a sub life without her total say so and as someone that was scared for her life.

Having said that, he did give her some options. Although not that favourable - eg setting her totally free would likely mean that Carl would find her again :( He could have said that he would take her far away from Carl with no expectations on his part.

But, having said THAT, yes I take the point that this is a fantasy. However you do also need to take a certain amount of responsibility for depicting this scene.

Having said THAT (yes it goes on!), in terms of it being a fantasy, he took her away from a hellish situation and looks to be a caring person.

So, I'm still reading, and so unto the next chapter....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Maddie:

I like the gentle dom approach, it is a loving fantasy. Keep it going this way. This gentle style is very erotic, please keep the characters in character. You know what I mean. 10 stars **********

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This is beautiful

Maddie, I can't wait to see how this coupling grows. Your style is superb. I hope that if and when the antagonist comes back into the picture he is dealt with swiftly and for good. Caitlin and Michael were meant for each other. Thank you.

pleasureseeker5pleasureseeker5over 12 years ago
Have to agree with SoCalCynic

This may be a "fantasy," but it reinforces the negative stereotypes that the vanilla world has about BDSM. He may be more gentle than her initial kidnapper, but he still FORCED her to submit to him. Instead of calling the cops and getting that jerk arrested, he selfishly bulldozed a beaten, scared, naive young girl into becoming his slave for a year. Not sure the author will be able to turn him into a character worthy of respect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Carl MUST be stopped

before he kills someone, maybe he already has!

Perhaps he could kidnap the wife of a soldier who tracks him down (in time to release his wife unharmed) with his buddies, who castrate Carl before subjecting him to "training" and sell him as a slave

MoheekoMoheekoabout 12 years ago

I'm thinking that Carl needs to be taken by someone who'll do the same thing to him, that he did to Caitlin

MattigotMattigotover 10 years ago
5 Stars!

Your writing is wonderful, the way you've introduced Jon as a caring Master is very erotic to read. Can't wait to read more chapters. I wish I could vote for you, it would be 5 stars all the way.

strictmaster12880SWBstrictmaster12880SWBover 10 years ago
This is eactly how I am.

This story hit close to home for Me. This is exactly how I am and have been since I discovered My Dominant side 17 years ago. I don't like what Carl didto Caitie at all. I'm more the romantic, caring, yet still strict and in charge type of Dom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Interesting description of the start of a "lifestyle" relationship. It was almost like going inside the mind of the people involved. Makes the reader want to know how the relationship develops

Of course, Caitlin had no real "choice" as to join in the relationship, so, from that point of view, she became "bound" into "domination"

MattigotMattigotabout 10 years ago
First story

I am so glad I found your story again! This is the very first story I read on Lit and is what kept me coming back. You are a very talented author and I hope you continue with your writing, it's so enjoyable to read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous