Saving Deloria Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TahoeCat
TahoeCat
216 Followers

"That's not possible," he denied and effectively sliced her soul.

She pealed his hands from her arms and stood. She moved to her clothes and began to dress.

"What are you doing?" he asked as he stood behind her.

"Leaving," she said curtly.

"Don't," he said and stopped her from getting her shoes.

"Why? She said and spun around on him. When he jerked back again the pain was more than she could bear. "Even now you are afraid of me."

"I'm not," he said quickly, "I'm stunned. And you're fast."

She eyed him warily. "It doesn't matter anyway. I can't be with you. You don't know what this life is like."

He stepped up to her again and touched her shoulders. He rubbed at the tension he felt there. Had that been there this whole time? He wondered. He couldn't imagine the strength she had not to do what must be instinct.

"Why didn't you take from me?" he asked.

She looked up at him, very nearly insulted. But she saw he didn't mean to. "I wanted you to want me for me. Not because of what I could do. I never want to influence you that way."

"Can't you tell me more about what it is that you can do?" the scientist in him was fascinated in what he just witnessed. But more he felt that if he could get her to talk to him about it all then he could get her to stay. "Here, let me get dressed and I'll call room service. I don't know about you but after our love making I am famished."

He didn't know if it was possible for her but he swore he could see a faint blush touch her cheeks.

"Well I can eat, but it's not what I would normally need. But I am fine." She added the last when she saw the light of interest hit his eyes. Her gaze wandered down and sure as anything his cock was responding to his thoughts. That was amazing to her. The fact that he saw, and now knew what she was didn't repulse him. In fact he looked as if he wanted her again, and it showed in his straining cock.

"Um... Kyle," she said and dragged her eyes back up his body. But as she didn't knew it was a mistake as she saw his chest rising with his breathless intakes of air and the pounding of his pulse in his neck. She smelled his arousal rising as he reached out for her.

"Deloria," he said as he stepped closer and ran his hands down and back up her arms. He moaned at the feel of her trembling again. He reached behind her and pulled down the zipper to her dress and slowly slid it off her body.

"I thought you were hungry," she said as his hands tortured her skin. When he squeezed her ass, she moaned and leaned into him.

"I am," he said and nuzzled her neck. His tongue traced the spot of her bite and shivered as he knew she would. "I'm hungry for only you Deloria."

She melted at the words. He owned her, and she was foolish to think that she could leave him.

"Make love to me Kyle," she said and giggled as picked her up in his arms.

"Your wish is my command," he said and proceeded to do so.

He kissed her deep and lovingly. His hands roamed over her body. Her nipples beaconed for his touch. He squeezed and molded her breasts, reveled in her moans. He left her lips to lick and suck at her neck. He was biting her in the same spot as her bite mark, drawing her skin into his mouth. And she lost it and she came, her orgasm fast and unexpected filled her and left her wanting more.

"Oh god Kyle," she moaned as she floated back down to the bed.

"Again," he said as he trailed his hands down to her hips. He slid one hand between her legs and she opened for him. He traced his fingers along her slit and felt how wet she had become from her climax. He circled her clit as he continued to kiss and lick her neck.

As her breaths became shorter and jerkier, he knew she was close again. He returned to her lips just as he pushed his finger inside her and she came again on his hand. He plunged into her again and again keeping her orgasm going. When he inserted another finger she blasted again over the top. He kept her coming for three more orgasms and two more fingers inside her. Then he left her lips and moved down to taste her again.

For as long as she lived she had never felt anyone give her so much pleasure just from their touch. When his tongue touched her pussy she screamed out her next orgasm.

Kyle worked her with his mouth, never letting up, never letting her orgasm die fully. She tasted so sweet and musky and he could eat her forever. Her taste would always be with him. When he brought her to peak again he drank in her essence. Moving quickly he climbed back up her body and let her taste herself on his lips.

"Mmmm... you know how to make a girl go crazy Kyle," she said into his mouth. She kissed him hard and long as he teased her tongue with his.

"I need to give you pleasure Deloria," he said back. He flicked her clit with the tip of his cock until her hips were leaning up to take him in.

"Love me Kyle," she moaned out. She felt him still and she regretted letting her feelings out so soon. When she opened her eyes he was looking at her with such an intent expression she was sure she had just ruined everything.

Kyle nudged her hair aside so he could see her clearly. As he moved his hips, he eased into her, watching her eyes widen in pleasure and surprise. "My dear Deloria," he said as he filled her to his entire length. "Don't you understand yet? You had me the moment you stepped in front of me at the elevator. That my heart was yours at the first touch of your lips to my cheek in the bar."

The tears started heedlessly at his statement and she clutched him close has he made slow sweet love to her. His body and soul tuned to hers, as she turned her head to receive his kiss. As slowly as he loved her body, he loved her lips. Showing her he wasn't going anywhere and that neither was she. His hands ran over her slowly, arousing her to a glow rather than the heated passion they had already shared.

Deloria wrapped her arms and legs around him like wings, holding him tightly to her as he slipped and slid inside her and over her.

He pushed up on his hands so he could watch her. "Go over for me honey," he told her, I want you to cum for me, and I wanted to see what I do to you."

A moment later she did as he asked. Her orgasm washed over her like a gentle wave, sweeping her up and over then releasing her to his hold.

Her face so full of utter bliss sent him over his own edge and he filled her with his cum.

"I love the feel of your cum in me," she whispered.

"I love the way you cum for me," he agreed and nuzzled her bite mark.

"How do you know that spot makes me tingle?"

"It does more than make you tingle," he said confidently.

"Well yes," she giggled, "But how do you know?"

"I'm not sure. I just do. Tell me why it is," he said as he stroked and cuddled her.

"It's where Julian bit me, to turn me," she answered. The truth of her history was hers to give, and she knew he would accept it.

Kyle moved back to look at her. He could never have guessed what telling all would do to her. But she would tell him everything he wanted to know. She should have known that she would when she first saw him. He was her soul mate.

"I should have known it was something like that," he only slightly wondered why he had so readily accepted her for what she was. Maybe it was the scientist in him, but he felt that it was more than that. She was the one that he had always known he would find.

"You're not frightened of me," she said as she looked at him.

"No," he said and smiled at her. "I'll never be frightened by anything about you or from you. I love you," he said and leaned down to take her lips.

"What do we do now?" she asked him.

"Do you own a house here?" he asked in answer.

"Yes."

"Then I guess I'm moving in with you here."

"What?"

"Did I whisper?" he teased.

"No, but..." she was unsure of herself for the first time in centuries.

"Don't you want me with you?"

"I do," she said and sat up. "But don't you think that you would need your job, your life at home."

"My job I can do anywhere," he said and pulled her to him as he sat up with her. "My life began when you came to me."

"Oh Kyle," she cried as she kissed him. "But you don't have to do that."

When he was about to protest she touched her fingers to his lips. "My reason is that I will go with you. I'm tired of Vegas. It holds no secrets for me any longer."

"Then you will find new secrets with me in New York."

"Which part of New York?"

"The upper counties, closer to the Canadian border," he told her.

"I look forward to it."

"Now about the meal," he said and laid her back against the pillows.

"Mmmm," she said as he seemed to have no control over not touching her.

"I'll order and you stay here," he told her. He lifted the phone by the bed and played with her hair as he ordered enough food for them both.

After he hung up he looked at her, slowly he lay down next to her and started kissing her tenderly.

"You are so different from anyone I've known," she said.

"I'll take that as a compliment," he said as he continued to nuzzle.

"You're a cuddler," she giggled.

"I suppose I am," he chuckled along with her.

A knock sounded at the door and he pulled the blanket over her. He grabbed the robe form the bathroom and headed to the door. As he answered he was greeted by a smiling young man who couldn't be more than 18.

"Would you like me to set this up for you sir?" he asked as he held the tray up for him.

Kyle looked over his shoulder to Deloria and she nodded.

"Sure," he answered and opened the door for him to enter.

When the server walked in he nearly bobbled the tray when he saw Deloria sitting with just the blanket covering her. Her face shown with her sexual haze and there was no mistaking what they had been up to here. The server coughed and quickly set up the tray with his usual finesse and made for the door to give them their privacy.

"Wait," Deloria said quickly. When the server turned she looked at Kyle and he nodded to her. He moved to his slacks that were still crumpled on the floor and plucked his wallet out of the pocket. He moved over to the young man and winked at him as he handed him a healthy tip.

As he closed the door he saw the young server sneak one more glance at Deloria, and he couldn't blame him. When he turned to look himself it was like looking at a fiery wonton angel that was ready for more. He swallowed hard and deliberately went to the food first. If he didn't east something he would never last the night. And he had more plans for her that would take them clear through the morning.

He wiggled his finger for her to come over and she moved the blanket away from her naked body and seductively walked to him. As he sat, she turned and sat on his lap.

"You know this will only distract us from eating right?" he asked as he placed his hand on her knee.

"Maybe it would you, but I don't need food to sustain me," she said as she teased him with a smile. Then she lifted the tray lid herself. Seeing the range of fruit, she selected a plump watermelon and slid it across his lips.

"Open," she said. When he did she slid in the melon and watched as he bit it in half. She knew how those teeth felt as they bite down and it sent a shiver through her imagining it.

"I want to see you eat," he said as he plucked a moist strawberry from the tray.

She complied and took the bite he fed her.

"Mmmm," she said as the fruit slide over her tongue, "Sweet."

Kyle's cock hardened at the noises she made.

As she felt it she wiggled her ass on him.

They enjoyed the rest of the food, using it as a seduction tool for both of them.

Through the night they talked and planned for her move to New York as well as pleasuring each other.

As they drifted off with the sun light rising in the desert sky Deloria thought that her destiny was approaching and she knew she would be able to tell him about his own past.

As she heard his slight snore she chuckled. It had been a long time since she slept with anyone for longer that it took to feed. The sun made her skin crawl a bit as she knew it was higher in the sky. She didn't need sleep, so just enjoyed listening to his deep even breathing. She slowly moved to stand. As she turned as he mumbled in his sleep and settled down.

Her curiosity rose as looked towards the window. She had tested herself before, could never stand the pain of the sun for more than a few seconds. But she wondered now that she knew love again, would she be able to stand it, to be able to be with him in the light.

Gently she took the draw string for the drapes, stood slightly to the side and opened it enough to let in a shaft of light. She slowly brought up her arm. She looked at her hand and then reached for the light. For a moment as the sun touched her skin she thought that she was right. But then pain started and built, taking only a few seconds longer than she remembered to begin to smoke her skin.

Her scream of pain brought Kyle out of his deep sleep. He jerked up and looked to see her arm smoking fast and the sun beating on her. He jumped out of bed and drew the drapes closed. She collapsed to the floor and he grabbed her shoulders.

"What did you do?" he said in a panic. Her eyes lifted to him and the red was back. Quickly he picked her up and ran to the bathroom. Turning on the water as cold as he could get it he carried her into the shower. When the cold water hit her burned arm she squealed and tried to get away.

"No," he said and held her as tight as he could. In her position she didn't have enough strength to get out of his grasp. He was certain that if she was on her feet she would have knocked him through the wall.

He cuddled her close and whispered encouragement. "Let it work honey," he told her, "It will stop the burn form going deeper."

She began to calm and the water was pulling the sting out of her arm. "I'm sorry. I thought it would work. I though now that I love I would be able to stand in the sun."

"So you test it without waiting for me?" he said angrily.

She looked at him and saw the righteous fury in his eyes. Stunned she said nothing.

"I'm the scientist," he said had he put her feet on the tiled floor. He turned and shut off the water. Then he grabbed a towel and roughly wrapped it around her. Briskly he rubbed the water from her body then he took her back into the room and took her arm to look at it. Before his eyes he watched as the burn healed and receded, not so much a pink stain on her skin showing anything had happened.

"Amazing," he whispered. He looked into her eyes and became angry all over again as he saw that they had calmed down to their normal blue. He gripped her shoulders a slightly shook her.

"Don't you ever do anything like that again!" he yelled at her. "Do you know what that did to me!?"

Deloria sat in shock. No one had ever raised their voice to her, let alone touched her in anger. She didn't like it.

Her eyes turned their dark grey as her own anger rose. "Take your hands off me Kyle," she growled.

Kyle saw the change, and ignored it. "You need to understand it's not just you anymore. You're with me now. When you do something like this you risk me losing you. I won't let you do this kind of stunt again, not without proper testing."

The swirling stopped in her eyes as she did understand. She didn't stop to think of the ramifications if she had gotten trapped in the sunlight. But his quick actions had stopped any of that to happen.

She reached up and touched his cheek. "I'm sorry. I didn't think. I was just feeling, needing to see if was could share the light. How can you want to be with me when something as simple as that we could never do together?"

"Deloria," he said on a sigh. He sat and pulled her into his lap. "It may be simple to you, but for me all I need, all I want is you. So we can't take walks in the sun light," he tipped her chin up to look into his eyes. "So we'll take walks in the moonlight instead. Personally I look forward to taking a moonlit skinny dip with you. There's a lake that is only a few miles away from my house. I can already see you glowing in the water."

"You forgive easily Kyle," she said and kissed his cheek.

"It helps to know that you're just as sorry for your lapse in judgment as I was angry over it."

She nudged his shoulder in mock insult then couldn't help the laugh as it bubbles out of her.

"Now that I'm up and awake," he said and turned her to straddle him.

"I would think that you have had enough of that kind of wakefulness considering the fact that we had each had multiple orgasms."

"Darling there is no enough where you're concerned. I feel like a teenager again, and have the stamina to match."

"Remind me sometime to tell you about my special talents," she said as she leaned back and remove the towel.

"Right now I want what you are doing to me."

"Then take me," she said and reach up to pull him down for a fiery kiss.

He rolled and pinned her with his body. His hands rushed over her. Nearly bruising as he took from her.

"Yes," she hissed as he moved down and took her breasts into his hands and then bit into her nipples. "Take everything Kyle."

"I will," he promised.

He rolled and lifted her above him. "Take what I give," he told her and lowered her onto his rock hard cock. Her moan of pleasure bolstered his ego and fed his lust. "Ride me Deloria," and at the moment his lust burst he shouted what he wanted, "Fuck me."

And she did. She gripped his shoulders and used him for leverage and rode him for all she was worth. She felt him straining to hold onto his control, to get her to cum for him, but she had a surprise for him. With her vampire strength she gripped his cock tight inside her and pulse around him until his eyes looked up in shocked lust.

"Oh god you keep that up I won't be able to hold back," he warned her.

"Did I ask for you to," she said and did it again.

He groaned and flipped her over. He slammed into her hard and fast she continued to squeeze him in her tight sheath. His growled out as he came deep inside her triggering her orgasm and having her cry out in pleasure.

Kyle dropped down to her and she wrapped her arms around him.

"You're mine Deloria," he whispered and kissed her bite mark.

She nuzzled his neck as well, "Yes."

"We leave tonight," he said and lifted to see her eyes, "You're not spending one day here without me."

"Yes," she said and smiled. "I'll have my service pack everything and put my house on the market."

He smiled and took her lips in his. Tomorrow was going to be very eventful.

TahoeCat
TahoeCat
216 Followers