Saving Grace Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clarence's sumo-like build rose back up behind Tyler, dwarfing the waif, and began slowly pumping him with mercifully short strokes. It had been so long since he'd felt the tight grip of an ass on his cock that he questioned how long he might be able to last in it.

"Oh-h-h-h! Yes! Yes!" Tyler squealed.

Exercising incredible restraint, the big man continued slowly and tenderly reaming the firm hold of Tyler's tiny chute, keeping a close eye on him in the mirror. The boy's pained expression magically and slowly transformed into one of unbridled ecstasy before Clarence's eyes.

He felt safe in lengthening his strokes. The boy responded exactly as he'd hoped, singing Clarence's praises while writhing on his prodigious, probing member.

For the next several minutes, the burly behemoth would pump him as long as he could without lapsing into orgasm and then pause to collect himself. When he sensed he was safely desensitized, he would resume - to Tyler's delighted wails.

He backed his girthy cock completely out at one point. Tyler's overwhelmed orifice remained open.

It was the most beautiful sight the giant could imagine. He slid the head and about another inch back through it. Tyler responded by rocking on it.

Clarence shivered and repeated the procedure. He got the same result.

The wonderful sensation of reaming the wide open orifice felt so good that he began rapidly pulling out and stuffing himself back through to his measured depth. Unbeknownst to him, he was giving Tyler's prostate a vigorous thumping on the firm, rubbery bulbs at its tip in the process. The boy suddenly began to convulse in orgasm.

Clarence quickly sank in just far enough to let the spasmodic contractions of Tyler's rectum milk the top half of his cock.

"That's it! Come for me, boy! Come! Come!" the man blissfully boomed over Tyler's ecstatic moans.

Before Tyler could finish expelling his spurting load, Clarence fell victim to his fervent clenching and succumbed himself. He fought it momentarily, but it was a losing battle.

Just as the boy began to revel in the afterglow of his orgasm, the big man heightened it by shoving his bull cock back in balls deep and repeatedly flexing until his own copious load was spent. Tyler's arms went stiff as boards, pushing himself up on them while he thrilled to the sensation.

"Fill me with your cum!" he sang out.

Clarence did just that. Once he recovered from the incredibly rewarding intensity of his orgasm, he slowly withdrew from the boy and inspected his hole.

It was a deep shade of purple in color and resembled the pouting lips of a petulant child, but there was no sign of blood on either it or his dick. He then calmly walked around to the foot of the bed to check Tyler's emotional condition.

Tyler's head was bowed again, almost as if in prayer. Clarence hiked one foot onto the bed and rested his forearm on his knee while waiting for a look at Tyler's face.

Tyler opened his eyes, exhausted from their nearly simultaneous orgasms. He lifted his head to see Clarence's still erect cock not three inches from his face.

He could smell himself on it and it was still oozing semen from its gaping slit. Tyler was suddenly overcome by renewed passion and grabbed onto it, pulling himself forward enough to suck the half-hooded head into his mouth and savor the taste of himself along with the man's potent seed on it.

Rick, his only other partner in sex, had never done anything like that. Clarence was stunned at first, but also incredibly moved by the boy's intensely submissive gesture. He began stroking Tyler's hair while the boy sated his hunger for the giant's powerful sex.

"Sweet boy. Sweet, sweet baby boy," he tenderly intoned.

He watched Tyler slide his mouth back off his cock head. The boy's expression was awe-struck and three creamy strands connected the vulgar looking thing to his gleaming lips. Tyler broke them with a finger, collecting the gooey strands on it and sucking it clean.

"Oh! Clarence! You're magical!"

"You, too," the man assured him.

"No! I mean it! No man has ever made me come with just his...I never once touched myself, and...I've just never experienced anything like it! It was wonderful!""

His expression was still stupefied. Clarence sat and tenderly stroked his back.

"Oh, son! I'm glad I could make you so...happy. I've never felt anything as wonderful either. Frankly, I'm really not sure whose love is bigger right now."

Tyler reached out and lovingly wrapped his slender, white hand around Clarence's flagging, ass-slicked member.

"Yours," he reverently sighed while slowly stroking it, his eyes still filled with adoration.

Clarence pulled him onto his lap and sat him on his thigh to dive in for a deep, lingering kiss. Tyler threw his arms around the man's neck and sucked his probing tongue for close to five minutes.

When they were done he nestled into Clarence's comforting bulk and caressed the man's beautiful belly.

"And no man's ever made me feel so loved, either," he softly sighed, "Thank you...so-o-o much! I love you more than I've ever loved anyone!."

Clarence clutched Tyler in his strong arms till the boy could barely breathe.

"I love you more!" he said, a slight quaver in his deep voice.

"We should change the bed. I made a mess of it when you made me come, I'm afraid," Tyler eventually suggested.

The man freed him from his embrace. When Tyler stood up he saw a puddle of cum where his fanny had rested on Clarence's thigh. He knelt between the kingly man's powerful legs and licked it up.

Again, the giant was overwhelmed by the boy's submissive display. He drew him in for another kiss.

"I've never known a love like yours, either," Clarence said as he rose to his feet.

Tyler slipped his arms around the man's chest and nuzzled one of his meaty pecs. He inhaled Clarence's masculine scent and sighed.

"Thank you," was all he could say.

They stripped the bed and then went to shower together. When they were done, they came back and dressed it in clean linens. It was nearly 10 P.M. so, both exhausted, they decided to just climb in.

They snuggled and praised each other's performance. They peppered each other's face with affectionate kisses and feverishly groped each other's anatomy.

That went on for nearly two hours, their post-coital high being so intense. Around midnight, they drifted off.

Clarence awoke Saturday morning with Tyler sitting on his lap, the head of his raging morning wood pressed into the small of the boy's back. Tyler sported a devilish grin.

"Morning, handsome!" he gushed.

"Morning, son," came his groggy response.

Tyler reached behind him and pushed Clarence's insistent member away. When he released it, it returned with a noisy slap. Tyler giggled like a school kid.

"I want to sit on it!" he blurted out.

Clarence grinned and reached for the K-Y. Tyler quickly slathered the beast and then prepped his hole. One hand on the man's belly for leverage, he rose up high enough to aim Clarence's stiff cock at his anal orifice.

He rested down on it. It was so fat that it felt almost like sitting on a stool.

"I love you," he said, then with an excited laugh, "and your big love, too!"

He struggled a bit, but soon had the head inside him. He slowly sank down on it until his butt was resting on Clarence's big, warm sac. His eyes slowly closed while he ground his butt on it. Clarence slipped his huge hands behind his head and enjoyed the show.

Occasionally Tyler would reach back to fondle Clarence's hefty orbs, heaping compliments on the man for their uncommonly large size. He would use Clarence's belly to press himself back onto the base of the huge cock he rode, wriggling his tiny butt on it with abandon while singing out in ecstasy.

Tyler eventually started fingering Clarence's deep navel while the man laughed out loud from the sensation.

"Go ahead, boy," he invited him with a wink.

Tyler slid up enough on the man's throbbing cock to fit his into it. His overjoyed laughter reached a crescendo just as he brought himself off.

The spasmodic clenching of the boy's rectum on his cock head while he came immediately brought Clarence off too. Once Clarence's cock deflated enough to slip out of him, the delighted boy scrambled up onto his belly and slipped his arms around the man's gigantic neck.

He peppered the man's big round face with adoring boy kisses and wildly professed his love. Clarence slipped his hands from behind his head and wrapped the boy in his arms, gratefully receiving his outpouring of affection.

"Thank you for celebrating with me," Tyler said, "This has been the most wonderful party I've ever attended."

Clarence laughed.

"How 'bout some breakfast, working man?"

"Let's go!" Tyler enthused.

They stopped by the bathroom to spot clean from their morning romp and, on their way out, snapped up their towels to sit on. They cooked together and had a grand time playing snatch 'n' grab as they did.

The entire day, well into the evening, ended up a smorgasbord of intimacy and sexual delights that resulted in Tyler thrilling to two more of Clarence's loads being deeply jettisoned up into his cock stuffed chute.

When Clarence needed help erecting at one point, Tyler introduced him to the restorative powers of rimming. It was yet another aspect of man sex he'd never encountered with Rick, but he had to admit that it was efficiently arousing.

Sunday morning found them at church. The burly behemoth was all smiles as he peered out over his congregation.

He spoke once again about love, as he had done more and more frequently the more attached he and Tyler became. He even referenced its 'misunderstood manifestations' again.

Rowan Williams squirmed in his pew and secretly fumed at the message he found so unwelcome. Except for his and a few other frowning faces, however, Clarence could see that it was being well-received.

Tensions between the two men only increased as time wore on and he also began to pick up on rumblings from a few other old-timers - no doubt in Rowan Williams' camp and being stoked by him. He chose to continue withholding this from Tyler as their bond grew and their sex became more spontaneously adventurous.

Instead, Clarence carried on, doing the job as he saw fit and simply weathering the brewing storm. He and Tyler had been together just over three months when Tyler had one of his usual weekdays off and chose to spend it at the church with Clarence.

He was vacuuming the man's office when Rowan Williams barged in. He glared at Tyler.

"I believe the elder has something he'd like to discuss, Tyler. Would you mind working the kitchen for a while?"

"Not at all," he said and stepped out.

He had every intention of obeying Clarence's instruction, but stopped dead in his tracks when he heard the elder raise his voice to his lover before he could get the door closed.

"I am done pussyfooting around here, Preacher! Are you dicking that...little boy?"

Tyler was utterly shocked by the question. There was a long silence during which he grew increasingly uncomfortable.

"For Pete's sake, Rowan. He might be of small and slight stature, but you know as well as I do he's no 'little boy'. He'll be twenty-one soon."

"You didn't answer my question!" the man screamed and then, almost as an aside, "I've had a feeling about you from the start...a man you're age with no obvious interest in women!"

There was another long silence. Tears were welling up in Tyler's eyes. He had no idea he was at the center of any kind of controversy at the church he claimed membership in by then.

"No, I am not 'dicking' him, as you've so crudely put it...but...yes, we do make LOVE," he calmly corrected the elder.

"I knew it!" the enraged man yelled, "So, our beloved preacher IS a homo...a faggot!"

"You're making me very angry, Rowan. I might not be responsible for what happens if you keep this up," Clarence cautioned him, struggling to remain calm, "If those are the only words you have for it, then yes. But, I prefer to think of us as two MEN...who happened to fall in LOVE with each other!"

Tyler was still on the verge of tears, yet he managed to swell with pride at Clarence's measured response to the elder's name-calling. There was another long silence. Tyler hoped Clarence wouldn't do anything in his anger that he might later regret.

"Love? Is that what you call it? He's giving you his butt in lieu of money for rent...that's all! You know as well as I do, that boy's nothing but a whore!"

Tyler was pretty sure he heard Clarence's chair strike the bookcase behind him, followed by the thud of his ham-sized fists landing on his desk.

"Oh, what? You gonna turn green and go all Hulk on me, now? Go ahead, faggot! I ain't afraid of you!" Rowan yelled.

Tyler's stomach tied itself in knots during the silence that followed.

"No...no, I'm not, Rowan," Clarence calmly replied.

"Well, you can take it from me! You're done here, preacher man! Clean out your things and get the...LEAVE!"

"I will not!" Clarence defiantly countered, "Not right now, anyway."

There was another untenable silence before the man he loved calmly continued.

"I'm not afraid of you either, Rowan, so let's try to act civilized here. I only hold this position because you and nearly everyone in this church pleaded with me to fill it. So, I will hereby tender my resignation, in deference to your...opinion on this matter. But, out of respect for myself - and for the good people of this congregation - I have every intention of serving out the rest of the month I've already been paid for," Clarence flatly informed him.

There was another long silence.

"Are you going to fight me on this, Rowan?" he demanded to know.

"No...that sounds...civilized," his tormentor tensely responded.

Tyler, trying in vain to choke back his tears by then, ran from the church shortly before the elder could make his exit. Clarence sat in his office until his anger was in check. He then went to look for Tyler in the kitchen.

He wasn't there and nobody had seen him. Clarence panicked, fearing Tyler might've overheard their conversation and done something foolish. He practically ran the five blocks down to the district to look for him. He was nowhere in sight and, again, nobody had so much as seen him - much to his relief.

Clarence decided to call it a day and go to the parsonage to wait for Tyler to hopefully come home. He let himself in. Tyler was waiting for him. His eyes were red and his expression seemed to be a mixture of sadness and anger.

"Oh, Tyler! Thank God you're here! I was worried sick!"

Clarence sat next to him on the sofa and started to put his arm around him. Tyler recoiled.

"What's the matter?" Clarence asked.

"How could you not tell me what you've been going through, Clarence?" Tyler asked, unable to establish eye contact with him, "Not tell me how badly I've screwed your life up?"

Clarence laid a hand on the boy's back.

"So you heard Rowan and me?"

Tyler nodded.

"Tyler...you haven't screwed my life up. You've been nothing but a blessing to me! It's only because of you I've finally come to accept myself...embrace that part of me I've been...so afraid of...my whole life."

"A 'blessing' would never have cost you your job, Clarence!" Tyler countered, "I'm so stupid! How could I have been so blind to the trouble I've caused you?"

"You're not stupid, or blind. This is all because I've been dishonest with you...again. You've shared your deepest problems and fears with me and...I failed to give you that same courtesy. I should have...and I'm sorry...so sorry!"

Tyler still wouldn't look him in the eye.

"And, secondly, you didn't cost me my job. Intolerance did that...Rowan and all the people he's lined up against me. And, my own lack of judgment in not being honest with them...from the start."

"No! He made it very clear that he's angry with you because of ME!" Tyler said, finally establishing eye contact with him.

"Tyler, my troubles with Rowan started years before you came along...from the minute I started looking out for y'all in the district...everyone...gay or straight. But, even though I did what I felt was right in my heart, I let my fear of him...fear of exposure...keep me in hiding...from them and myself. I let people like him make me hate myself and think maybe I could cure what I just figured was a sickness. But, you changed all that. You! You helped me understand it's no sickness at all."

"Oh, I helped alright...by getting you fired!"

"You didn't get me fired. Maybe you missed the part near the end of our...conversation...where I resigned."

"No, I didn't. But, you're still a preacher...with no congregation to lead now...all because of me!"

"Not because of you...because of me...and," Clarence grinned, hoping to lighten the mood a little, "not for two more weeks."

"Still, how am I supposed to live with that?"

"Like me...happily...as long as I have you by my side, anyway. I've been dumped once before in the face of adversity, Tyler. Please tell me you won't do the same."

"I wanted to...to run from you and everything I've done...to you and that church. I'm so ashamed of myself...of the life I lived till you took me in. But, once I started running, I didn't know who to run to...except back to the man I see as my saving grace."

Tyler's tears began to flow at last and he fell into Clarence's arms; those enormous and powerful arms that had so often shielded him from his pain.

"It's going to be alright, baby," Clarence said, his own tears beginning to flow at that point, "We're going to be just fine...if you'll just stay and tough this out with me. I swear, I'll never hold out on you again...never hurt you again. And, I'll never let anyone else hurt you either!"

Their last two weeks in the parsonage were somber; absent of the joyously adventurous sex that had been the hallmark of their time together in it. While they planned out their future, that was replaced with a deeper and somehow even more satisfying intimacy of the kind Tyler had first discovered upon his arrival.

Clarence's final sermon once again stressed the power of love in all its forms.

"By now most of you know I'll be moving on after today," he began.

There were a few shocked gasps among the uninformed, and sorrowful sobs from most of those in the know.

"You can't imagine how much I'll miss each and every one of you...and this wonderful church that has served its community so well and faithfully for so many years. I know it hasn't been lost on some of you how often I've spoken on the topic of love of late. There is one...and only one...very good reason for that. Would you please stand, Tyler Weston?"

A shocked Tyler stood and looked around at the congregation. He suddenly realized that the massive man was planning to use his pulpit that morning to out himself once and for all in his quest to embrace the totality of his being.

Most of the faces looked on him with kindness; a few with contempt - especially Rowan Williams.

The elder stood and pointed at him as he yelled at Clarence, "I will not sit here and let you hold that...spawn of Satan up as some kind of hero in this church!"

The behemoth pointed right back at him, "Don't you dare! DON'T! YOU! DARE! That happens to be the man I love! And...while you might not respect THAT...you WILL respect his...and MY...HUMAN DIGNITY!"

Clarence quickly regained his composure.

"This is my goodbye...not yours. So, I'll kindly ask you to take your seat and let me speak it, sir."

The elder looked around and saw the hostility being aimed at him from most faces in the crowd. His righteous indignation quickly folded and he meekly took his seat.

Clarence then proceeded to calmly finish what he'd come to say, professing his love for the man who'd helped him learn to love himself as intensely as his time at Good Shepherd had helped him learn to love his fellow man. And, through the strength of the commitment they had made to each other, how much more clearly he'd come to understand God's love for His creation.