Saving Grace Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most in the congregation broke out in thunderous applause when he concluded. Clarence stepped down from the pulpit and sought Tyler out in the crowd, taking him under his arm.

Many of the tearful congregants flocked to them to shake hands and offer them hugs while Rowan Williams tried in vain to conduct the service's benediction and closing prayer. Roundly ignored, the scorned and angry man quickly stormed out of the chapel, leaving it unfinished.

In the week that followed, Tyler and Clarence located a small furnished apartment nearby, which allowed Tyler to continue working for Gladys. Clarence managed to secure other employment just prior to his final sermon, almost as quickly as Tyler had.

As he had when his dream of a pro football career died and Rick left him behind, he chose a low-paid and very physically demanding job to help him keep life in perspective.

As the end of their time in the parsonage loomed nearer, they resumed indulging their physical hunger for one another through adventurous sexual interludes. Tyler was once again blissful in his submission to Clarence's intensely masculine and naturally dominant sex.

Their last night in the parsonage, they bade it farewell with a lengthy session of passionate love making. It started in the living room, a shirtless Clarence resting back on the sofa while a naked Tyler snuggled up to his side. The boy was sucking one of his nipples with a hand down the waistband of the man's gym sweats, nimbly running his fingers over the vein studded hard-on that tented them.

Clarence grinned mischievously and pressed Tyler's hand to it. The boy quickly scrambled down between Clarence's legs and freed the beast from its confines. He then began hungrily sucking on it while playing with the man's balls.

Unable to resist the lure of Tyler's ardent affection, Clarence scooped him up in his arms and carried him down the hall. Tyler giggled all the way, knowing he would soon be stuffed full on the intensely aroused man's big love.

Clarence set him down at the bathroom door and patted his tiny butt.

"Rinse good," he calmly instructed him.

Clarence proceeded to their bedroom and shucked his sweats. Tyler soon followed him in and stretched out on their bed.

"Fresh as a daisy!" he proudly beamed up at him.

Clarence smiled down on the boy and then quickly stepped out to fetch a towel from the bathroom. When he returned, he took both of Tyler's ankles in a single hand and folded him at the waist, slipping the towel underneath his elevated butt. Tyler was panting with anticipation.

Clarence grabbed the bottle of K-Y they'd begun keeping at the ready on their nightstand and dribbled some over Tyler's winking pucker. He then worked it in with his fingers, Tyler sighing and moaning the entire time.

Once done with that, he liberally slathered his raging cock in it. Tyler ached for the penetration that would soon follow. Clarence positioned the boy's feet on either side of his head and then doubled him up by leaning forward onto his massive fists.

Tyler tingled as Clarence's bulky cock head mashed his boyish balls. He placed his hands on Clarence's bowling ball sized shoulders and dug his fingers into them.

It always amazed him that the thick layers of muscle that enshrouded them made it impossible for him to feel the bones they were attached to. He sighed from the pleasure he found in that.

Clarence slipped a hand down to his groin and positioned his glans so that it pressed into Tyler's parted cleft. His elbows bowed out as he buried Tyler under his incomparable bulk, lowering his face to kiss the boy.

Tyler reveled under the weight of his muscular chest and corpulent belly as Clarence stuffed his mouth on his tongue. A muted sigh floated up from him when Clarence's fat cock head pried his cleft apart to kiss his anxious pucker. It clutched at the gel slicked ramrod with its anticipatory spasms.

Clarence rose up onto his fists again. His expression was filled with passion as Tyler stared up at the beads of sweat forming on his furrowed brow. The man pushed his hips forward and his glans effortlessly slipped through Tyler's obedient ring, well-trained by then from hours of being stretched out on Clarence's immense and incredibly satisfying girth.

A lusty moan escaped the boy as the huge cock filled his tiny rectum. Clarence leaned in for another kiss. Tyler clasped his small hands behind Clarence's big, bald head.

"Love me!" the boy urged him.

"With all my heart," he responded in a breathy moan, continuing his penetration.

The man rose back up onto his fists and fed his cock through until his balls snuggled up to Tyler's soft, warm buttocks. The boy's eyes closed in dream-like bliss. Sufficiently inserted, he lowered himself again for another kiss.

As his kiss lingered, he set his hips in motion. Tyler loudly grunted as his impassioned lover skewered him on his enormous manhood. The headboard soon began to knock on the wall from his insistent thrusting.

Tyler could feel the pressure of the man's fat, love hungry cock up in his stomach each time it drove into him. Their guttural moans mingled in the air around them while Clarence's huge, muscular haunches availed his rock hard member of the boy's eager submission with jackhammer-like speed and intensity.

Clarence ceased the piston-like motion of his powerful fuck and lifted his face from Tyler's. He straightened his enormous arms, their knotted triceps bouncing out from the backs of them.

"Feel my love!" he commanded as he pressed his loins to Tyler's upturned butt, stuffing it with every insertable millimeter of his potent cock he could force into it.

"I do!" Tyler cried out.

Clarence resumed his rapid thrusting with renewed vigor. Tyler responded by pouring his heart and soul into sating his man's lust for him. After several minutes, Clarence ceased again.

"And I feel yours," he contentedly sighed.

When Tyler seemed adequately rested, Clarence commenced completely withdrawing his unwieldy member and plunging it balls deep back through the boy's utterly tamed anus. Tyler writhed on its punishing dimensions with every rewarding slap of the man's huge balls on his butt.

Each time Clarence did this, it was punctuated with a lusty growl rumbling up from his cavernous chest. Each of those was immediately greeted by a satisfied grunt of blissful pain from the passive youngster beneath him.

This phase lasted until Clarence feared he was close to coming. He buried himself balls deep and pinned the boy under his powerful bulk for another long kiss. When he felt he'd regained control of himself, he rose up again and resumed the incredibly satisfying full penetrations.

Tyler's face contorted from his pain. Clarence glanced at the clock and saw they'd been at it for nearly forty-five minutes. He decided it was time for the big finish and lowered his face to Tyler's for another kiss.

Backing his massive cock out to a more palatable depth for the boy, he unleashed the full power of his enormous glutes to hammer him with sustained fury. Tyler feared that the rapid knock of the headboard against the wall might bring the house down around them. It was deafeningly loud.

As Clarence ground his firmly rounded paunch on his boy cock, Tyler helplessly erected from the pleasurable sensation. Before long he erupted from it, their stomachs sliding around on each other in the thin film of his viscous discharge as it spread between them.

The convulsive clenching of the boy's tiny rectum on Clarence's thrusting member quickly sent him over the edge, as well. He powered the thing into Tyler one last time, as deeply he could fit it, and proceeded to flood his aching chute with his warm, creamy gift.

Tyler loved the feel of Clarence's sturdy member flexing inside him and cooed as he gratefully received it. The big man slowly rose up, gradually withdrawing his still erect member and allowing the boy to unfold.

Tyler's feet landed on the bed, flanking Clarence's enormous, muscular calves. He opened his eyes to see the massive ball of muscle and belly smiling from ear to ear as he contentedly stroked his mammoth, glistening organ.

Tyler reached down and scooped up what had leaked from his hole before it could close up. He hungrily sucked his fingers clean and emitted a satisfied moan.

"I love you, Clarence Goodman," he sighed as the man flopped down on his back at his side.

Clarence scooped up some of the boy's ejaculate off his belly and tasted him, too.

"I love you more," he playfully responded and then slipped his hands behind his head.

Tyler lustfully ogled the rigid member towering from the groin of the man who'd just fucked him more full of love than he'd ever dreamed possible. It was gleaming in a heavy coat of the moisture it had wrung from his soft colon tissue and cum continued to rise up in its slit, lazily rolling down its corpulent shaft.

Tyler suddenly scrambled up onto his knees and stuffed his mouth on it, eagerly hoovering the tart liquid from its vein ribbed surface. Clarence softly chuckled while he observed the submissive boy's loving and uninhibited tribute to the power of his sex.

"I love it when you do that," the smiling man softly intoned in his inhumanly deep voice.

Tyler pulled his mouth off the cumbersome thing and meekly returned the man's smile. He then proceeded to clean the portion that was impossible to fit in his mouth with his busy little tongue. Clarence loved how small and pink it looked against the blackness of his thick stalk.

As he enjoyed Tyler's show, he once again saw the adorable little puppy who had tentatively licked the twin bulbs at the tip of his hulking cock upon first spying them, shameless in his fascination. All thoughts of Rick had long vanished as his heart swelled with love for the one who had chosen to stay with him through those tough times.

Clarence's ball of a belly rose and fell as he heaved a deeply contented sigh. Tyler appreciatively ran a tiny hand over it and then ended his worship service by planting a tender kiss to each of each of the man's enormous, spent balls.

He crawled up under Clarence's arm and began nursing the nearer of his big, handsome nipples. The behemoth cinched him closer and affectionately kissed the top of his head.

"You're a mighty good boy," he whispered.

"You make it easy," Tyler lovingly assured him, "and that's all I really want to be...for ever and ever."

After moving into their new apartment, the couple began attending the Metropolitan Community Church in their city. When the reverend mentioned to them that she would have to miss the next Sunday, Tyler quickly called her attention to Clarence's ten years as pastor of Good Shepherd and the good works he'd achieved there.

She invited Clarence to fill in. Response to his sermon was so overwhelming that she quickly offered him MCC's financial assistance for divinity school.

"Your message of love really resonated with this congregation. I've heard nothing but glowing reviews," she informed him with a wide smile, "I can't make any promises, but there's a fairly high turnover in this role for many of our smaller affiliates. My guess is that someone with your special gift for sermonizing could easily land one - if you wouldn't miss life in a city this size too much, that is."

"No ma'am," he confidently replied, returning her smile and pushing his glasses up on his nose, "Frankly, after everything I've seen here, a simpler life sounds pretty good right about now. Thank you for the offer. I'll kindly take you up on it, and we'll pay MCC back as we can."

"I'm afraid that's not part of the bargain," she warmly assured him, giving one of his massive shoulders a friendly pat.

That night, he and Tyler cuddled up in their apartment and Clarence shared the news of their reverend's offer. Tyler undid a button on the man's shirt and slipped a hand inside to contentedly play with his sizable nipples.

They began excitedly discussing the new possibilities opening up for them after the disappointing turn of events at Good Shepherd.

"I knew God had a plan for you," Tyler whispered in his ear, supportively echoing Clarence's own words to him.

Clarence pecked his lips with a kiss and then got down on one knee at Tyler's feet. He took one of the boy's hands in both of his.

"Do you think you might accept my hand in marriage, Tyler Weston?" the giant quietly asked in his signature soft rumble.

"Oh! Clarence Goodman!" Tyler eagerly responded, "I DO!"

Their reverend was delighted to perform the ceremony two weeks later. Their lots were officially cast together and they happily faced whatever life held in store for them.