All Comments on 'Saving Her Ch. 02'

by FairytaleBaby

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
gentleone58gentleone58about 7 years ago
Two really small errors perhaps and she may act out of vulnerability and not be being bratty

I do really like this story. There are a couple of really picky things and yes they are picky little errors just so you watch for them when writing. He picked her up at noon and went shopping and yet you addressed the store personal as good evening, just a slight error. As they entered his building you said he wore a suit and tie but looked fine with no jacket. To me, a suit includes a jacket again a very slight error perhaps. Please keep the story coming but you are asking for a lot when they have just met. She may encounter some problems with the rules and not be being bratty. She did just escape an abusive relationship and this type of relationship makes her very vulnerable emotionally even if there is no intent on his part.

FairytaleBabyFairytaleBabyabout 7 years agoAuthor
To gentleone58

Thank you for pointing those things out. I do agree Gideon will have to learn how to deal with Lilah and her fragile state. Please stay tuned to see how they will both progress.

As far as the suit, yes typically it is a full ensemble but it is written that way to purposely let the reader know he was choosing to not wear the full outfit. The good evening to me is anything from noon and on, but I can see the confusion and will keep that in mind in the future.

Thank you for your feedback and support :).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Enjoying the story line and can't wait for more. Please keep it up.

FairytaleBabyFairytaleBabyabout 7 years agoAuthor

Chapter 3 is now out hope u enjoy :)

avengilineavengilineabout 7 years ago
I have a "Social house" in my neighborhood

Irony, I have one in my neighborhood too! I've never really gone in, they mostly serve drinks and snacks, but it's really pretty and you can have events there.

sub_peachiessub_peachiesabout 7 years ago
Favorite chapter so far

I love how Gideon is taking time with her and moving slowly. I am looking forward to the next chapter to see where the day in his world takes them.

Lil_kittyLil_kittyalmost 5 years ago
Hooked already

Love your writing style. The setup was just exquisite!

StrixalucoStrixalucoalmost 2 years ago

The extra quotation marks around every single sentence are annoying and even confusing, a hindrance to reading. At times they make it feel as if the person talking was changing. As long as the same person keeps talking, it should be within the same quotation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous