Saving Her Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning beautiful, can't wait to see you at noon."

I smiled looking over at the time, 10 o'clock. I had two hours to get ready, but first I dialed into my work and called in sick. I showered, got dressed, curled my hair and drank a quick smoothie.

It was almost noon, so I put my converse on and went outside to wait for him. He had instructed to dress comfortably, so I had chosen a pair of skinny jeans, a v-neck t-shirt and a pair of white converse.

My shirt was cut low enough to show the very top of my cleavage but nothing else, my jeans hugged my curves and my hair was curled framing my face.

I was trying to learn to love my body again, it was important to me but I still felt like I didn't look good in my jeans. I saw his Porsche pull up and he got out smiling as he eyed my body. Everything about him including the way he looked at me made me feel heated.

"You look beautiful." he said as he placed a small kiss on my cheek.

I stood on my tippy toes trying to hide how much I wanted to kiss him

"Thank you."

He smiled down at me and leaned into my ear, "but just so there is no confusion you are always beautiful Lilah."

I bit my lip and he guided me to his car.

"So where are we going, I thought you said the thing you were taking me to was tonight."

"It is, but first I want to go over some rules for tonight and take you shopping."

I spun my body around quickly in the seat,

"Shopping ...?"

He let out a genuine laugh at my reaction, I had heard him chuckle before but he was actually laughing. His voice was so sexy and it washed over me.

"Yes, shopping, where I'm taking you there is a dress code."

"I have nice clothes."

"I never thought you didn't, but I would like to be the one to pick out the outfit you wear tonight."

I provided no further argument as I made myself remember my research on Daddy Doms.

He drove me to a store I had never heard of before called TWISTED DESIGNS.

When we walked inside I saw designer dresses and clothes all around, along with small dressing stations. Each station had a comfortable love seat, viewing platform, and a three-sided mirror.

An employee immediately approached us.

"Good evening Mr. Steele."

"Good evening Caroline, please go get Sky."

The woman quickly walked off and Gideon guided me over to a corner dressing area. Grabbing me by my waist he gently pulled me closer to him.

"For tonight to work you need to trust me."

I nodded my head letting him know I understood.

"What are the rules, Gideon?"

"We will discuss that later Babygirl, but to start out for the rest of the day you will refer to me as Daddy."

He had called me Babygirl, and even though I had read about the common pet names it still made me blush. I was unsure about calling him Daddy though, it seemed really weird.

"Do I have to call you Daddy?"

He cupped my face with his hand.

"I would like you too, just try my life for a day ok beautiful?"

I closed my eyes and shook my head, "yes... Daddy."

I let the words roll off my tongue testing it out.

I immediately was rewarded with a kiss, it wasn't just a peck like before but rather a full blown kiss.

I moaned into his mouth as his tongue explored me. Wanting to deepen the kiss further I thrust up on my tippy toes so I could run my fingers through his hair. I took the opportunity to pull his head closer and felt a growl vibrate from his mouth.

"Mr.Steele..."

I felt Gideon slowly pull away, and noticed how he licked his lips before turning to face the girl waiting patiently.

"Always a pleasure Ms.Sky."

I felt Gideon's hand slide around my waist as he talked to the woman.

"I want you to dress her in something that fully embodies how beautiful her body is understood?"

"Of course Mr.Steele, right this way miss."

The lady reached out to me and I felt Gideon's hand give me a slight nudge letting me know to go with her.

She led me behind the dressing room curtain, and before she shut the curtain all the way I saw Gideon take a seat on the sofa right outside my room.

Once we were in there she began to take my measurements, then instructed me to stay put.

When she returned she was holding an array of clothes in her arms. One by one she helped me into each outfit just to have me take them off.

She didn't seem talkative which was making me more nervous, the time ticked on and I didn't even know what time it was. My phone was in my purse which Gideon had. Finally, after what seemed like hours the lady stepped back eyeing her work and smiled at me

"Do you know how lucky you are?"

Her question caught me off guard but I answered.

"No why?"

"No one has been able to land Gideon and here you are, I bet you don't even know how many girls will envy you."

I paused taking her comment in.

"Have you even been with him?"

I found myself shocked at my own question, but as I accessed their interaction I felt she definitely held feelings for him.

"No, not without lack of trying though."

"I can't see why anyone would be envious of me, I'm not pretty enough to land and keep Gideon."

She shook her head at me, "oh honey, you don't know how pretty you are now, but give it time and Gideon will make sure you know."

I didn't know how to take her compliment so I just remained silent. Then I saw her push the curtain back, instantly Gideon's eyes lifted from his phone and met mine. His jaw clenched and I felt the heat coming off his body even though I was more than a few feet from him.

Sky leaned into my ear and whispered: "well go out there."

I took a deep breath and walked out of the dressing room until I stood on the viewing platform. Gideon remained silent but he stood up and I nervously waited until he was standing in front of me to look up from the floor.

"Turn around and look at yourself, Lilah."

I turned around to face the three-sided mirror and honestly, I didn't recognize myself.

I was wearing a black tight skirt that ended right in the middle of my thigh, and on top of the skirt was a black sheer fabric that went down to my ankles. I couldn't help but take in the strappy black heels that elongated my legs.

Sky had paired the skirt with a burgundy colored crop top, which I noticed brought out my blue eyes and enhanced my plump tits. The skirt was worn high up on my waist, but you could still see a section of my mid-drift between the top of the skirt and the bottom of the shirt.

I turned to the side looking at the side view, the crop top had off the shoulder straps and I could see the way my butt curved out under the tight skirt.

I looked... stunning.

"I've... I've never seen myself look like this."

My voice was shaking and I felt Gideon's arms wrap around my waist from behind.

"Now you see what I see Lilah."

I felt him place soft warm kisses down my neck.

"What do you say?"

I thought for a second and smiled

"Thank you."

I felt his lips against my ear, "thank you what?"

I closed my eyes know what he wanted me to say.

"Thank you, Daddy."

I felt him bite my earlobe gently then he turned me around to face him.

"Let's go somewhere private."

My mind flooded with possibilities, but none of them would come true right now. He paid for the outfit and we went back to his car. I was enjoying dancing to the music when I heard the radio cut off.

Looking around I became aware we were in front of a tall glass building that had STEELE ENTERPRISE written across the top of the building.

"Is this your building?"

"Yes baby it is, we are going to have lunch in my office."

I followed him into the building, again he wore a suit and tie but wore no matching jacket. It was a relaxed yet masculine look that I appreciated. He commanded the room and all the people scrambled around him.

He pulled out a card and slide it into a slot of an elevator. Instantly the doors shot open and he guided me inside. There were 34 floors in the building and he pushed the 34th-floor button.

I felt him lightly pin me against the elevator wall with his body.

"Do you know how much I want you right now but am holding back?"

I bit my lip feeling the exact same way.

"One day in your lifestyle right?"

I was hoping he would take me right there but instead, he just ran his fingers through his hair.

"Not yet, I want you to understand what you're getting yourself into." "If you're mine that's it, you're mine and no one else's."

The word mine excited and scared me at the same time, but before I could respond the doors dinged and he stepped back.

He led me through the cubicles and offices until we were walking down a long wide hallway. Finally, we came to a stop at the end of the hallway in front of two intricate over-sized wooden doors. They weren't the normal wooden doors you would see on offices, and definitely looked handcrafted.

Again Gideon slid a card into an access panel before opening one of the doors. He followed behind me as I entered the room. I stood there motionless looking around the office.

The wall behind his desk was nothing but a large glass window overlooking the city and his desk was crafted out of the same wood as the doors.

Behind his desk was a large black tufted leather chair. Everywhere else I looked the walls were lined with bookshelves full of awards and books.

There were two cushioned chairs placed in front of his desk for people to sit in. On the right side, there was an entrance to a private bathroom. On the left side of the room, there was an intimate corner set up with a three seater sofa and a wooden coffee table.

It felt so warm and inviting in his office that one could forget it was even an office.

"I can't believe this is yours."

I don't know how long I stood looking around, but by the time that I finally spoke I realized he was leaning against the front of his desk watching me. I instantly caught his eye and became embarrassed.

"I'm glad you approve of what you see."

We stood in silence for a moment before he decided to speak again.

"Come here."

I slowly walked up to him, my heels clicked against the wooden floor filling the room with only the sound of me walking.

"Yes, Daddy?"

Immediately his smile turned into a full blown grin and he pulled me against him closing the small gap.

"What's your favorite food in the whole world?"

I thought for a moment then gleefully jumped a little when I found my answer.

"Spaghetti and meatballs!"

He was laughing now but still held me against him.

"What's so funny!"

I said jokingly stomping my foot down as I crossed my arms.

His eyebrow rose slightly and he grinned mischievously. Then I felt his hands gripping my sides firmly as he lifted me up, spinning me around fast putting me down on his desk.

"Is someone throwing a fit?"

I knew he said it in a jokingly manner but I also knew he was fighting the urge to take me right there. I wanted to see how much I could tease him.

Resting my hands behind me so my chest protruded out I bit my lip never losing eye contact.

"What if I am throwing a fit, what are you going to do Daddy?"

I threw in the name Daddy knowing now how much it turned him on. I felt him push against me with his own body, but his hands were gripping the edge of the desk hard. He really was good at controlling himself.

"Are you going to punish me, Da..."

Before I could finish the word Daddy I felt his arms swoop me up and within seconds I was against a wall. My legs wrapped around his waist for support which only raised my skirt exposing my panties. I moaned out feeling my body being pushed firmly into the wall.

"Do you want me to punish you, Lilah?"

His voice was playful yet stern, and I could feel how hard he was between my legs.

"One day in your life right Gideon?"

I heard a low growl and he set me down on the ground quickly spinning me around. My ass was already exposed but he pulled down my lace panties until my ass was bare. I felt one hand entwine in my hair holding me in place, while the other grabbed my ass. I moaned in response to feeling him grab my ass hard, then felt his lips hot on my ear.

"How many spankings should you receive little one?"

I bit my lip giving into the desire building up in my body.

"Three Sir."

I don't know why I called him Sir, it just came out but he seemed to like it. I felt him grow harder just by my comment, which I thought was impossible. He already felt big how bigger could he get?

"Count" he instructed

I felt his hand come down on my ass and I flinched more out of shock than pain.

"One!"

As soon as I said the one I felt his hand come down even harder.

"Two!"

I didn't understand how he was spanking me but not really hurting me, it felt good. Finally, I felt his hand come down again, this time he made sure to cover as much of my ass with his hand as he could.

"Three" I moaned out.

I felt his hand unwind from my hair, and he pulled my panties back up but left my skirt pushed up. Turning me to face him I saw a fire in his eyes. He wanted me badly and his whole body showed it from his eyes to his bulging cock.

I reached my hand down and grazed it against the top of his pants grabbing his bulge. He let out a deep moan and I slowly started to stroke it. I felt his hand firmly grip mine pulling it away.

"Remember what I said baby, first we talk." "If after tonight you still want it I will let you have it."

I felt blinded by my need to taste him, feel him consume him that I actually pouted.

"Gawd you don't know how much I want to fuck you right now Lilah!"

I smiled but was still sexually frustrated and needed a release.

"So why don't you talk to me now, then you can take me right on that desk of yours?"

I was proud of myself that I could drive him mad, but his deep-rooted self-control was what turned me on the most. I wanted to be his weakness, the one that could make him lose control.

"Let's eat first, then if you accept my terms after tonight I promise you, you will never feel more satisfied... or loved."

He slowly adjusted my skirt in place, but I looked down seeing he was still rock hard beneath his pants. He walked over to his desk and picked up the phone.

"Have a plate of spaghetti and meatballs along with a plate of fries and a burger brought to my office in 20 minutes."

I smiled walking over to him.

"What's next Daddy?"

"Next we go sit down on Daddy's couch and we have a talk while we wait."

I followed him over to the couch and sat down. He softly picked my foot up one at a time and untied my heels, before taking them off. I eagerly took the opportunity to drape my legs across his lap and laid back slightly as he ran his hand up and down my legs.

"Ask me anything baby and I will answer it."

I knew he was referring to my research from the previous night.

"How would it work?"

He smiled at me, "more specific Lilah."

I continued, "how would our relationship work?"

He continued to run his hand up and down my leg, but his eyes never left mine.

"If you agreed to become mine then I would assume all responsibility for you."

"This includes picking out or approving clothes, approving the way you look, teaching you new skills and providing you with an allowance."

"I would take care of all your needs of course, but you would have an allowance for free spending on things I approved of."

"Would you make me sleep with other people?"

Upon doing my own research I had discovered some Daddy's and Lil's got turned on by having what they called playdates.

Gideon's jaw clenched.

"Make no mistake Lilah, once you're mine you're only mine."

"No other man or woman will touch you even if you ask me if they can."

I nodded my head satisfied with his answer.

"What about you, would you sleep with anybody else?"

He slowly stroked my cheek softening his eyes

"Lilah this is equal, I would never sleep around and neither would you." "I would be equally yours and would never abuse that." "Our relationship needs to be built on trust or it will fail."

"What are your rules?"

I asked needing to know this answer more than anything.

"There are many that you would learn over time, but I do have a few major ones."

1. Unless in the presence of other people you will not be able to refer to me as Gideon.

"You may call me almost anything including Daddy of course." "Calling me by my name otherwise would result in a punishment."

2. If you call me by my name out of anger there will be a harsher punishment.

3. Your pussy is to only cum if I say so, this also includes touching yourself without my permission.

4. You must trust me at all times

5. You are not allowed to have any relations with other men or girls, this doesn't include friends.

"I mean specifically you can't mess around with anyone else." "I would follow the same rule."

6. You will rely on me for everything, however, I will allow you basic decision making like things you watch, read, eat etc.

7. If you ever need anything you are to tell me.

"I don't care what it is, I want to care for you entirely Lilah."

"That rule also includes if you need more attention."

"I work long hours sometimes but I need for you to tell me if you are becoming lonely."

"It would be my job to keep my little girl happy and make sure you always knew how much I cared for you." "Like I said what others called clinginess I find desirable."

"I need you to be that way with me."

8. If you fall asleep and wake up and I'm at the house you are to wake me no matter what even if I'm sleeping.

"I understand the next rule seems too fast, but it is non-negotiable for me."

9. You will live with me

My body tensed at the 9th rule but he continued.

"I don't expect you to sleep with me until you feel comfortable, so I will help you design a bedroom in my house if that is what you wish."

10. If I tell you to do something you do it without question.

"I would only tell you to do something if I knew it was good for you."

11. You would be my date/go anywhere with me if instructed and if your schedule allowed.

12. Tantrums no matter how cute will have consequences

"I threw that last one in due to your little teasing session earlier."

He smirked at me waiting for my response.

"And If I break the rules what are the punishments?" I asked sitting up straighter.

"well I don't believe in using anything but my hand Babygirl, so mostly it would be spankings." "But I promise you, unlike today they will sting."

So he intentionally made sure his spanks earlier didn't hurt a lot.

"Is that my only punishment?"

"No, obviously punishments will be decided depending on the severity of the rule broken."

"Other punishments would include but are not limited to groundings and timeouts."

"But I would never use anything to beat you."

"Would you ever bondage me?"

"If you allowed me yes I would, this relationship only works if I have your full unquestioning trust."

"Once I had your full trust I would, of course, explore fantasies, but I would run them by you."

"If you ever started to feel uncomfortable you would use the safe word RED, and I would stop immediately."

I sat in silence thinking about all the rules, but only one bothered me. I knew it was a major one for him though.

"Would I be able to work?"

He leaned back against the sofa and crossed his arms thinking, he had obviously given this some thought prior to our conversation.

"Yes, but I would need to approve the class schedule first then the work schedule." "I actually think what you want to do is inspiring, which is why I want you to do it."

"The only rule with that is you don't work more than 20 hours a week."

I nodded my head accepting his answer.