Saving Her Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There is one thing I do have a problem with."

"Oh" his eyebrow raised and he studied my face waiting for me to explain.

I sat up sitting on my knees taking in a slow breath.

"I can't let you take care of me financially."

"That's not negotiable Lilah."

"Listen to me please..."

I scooted closer to him wanting to make him understand.

"My ex controlled aspects of my life including financially and that's when I began to feel trapped." "Gideon I never want to feel trapped again, it scares me."

He studied my face not saying a word for a good five minutes.

"Taking care of you financially is not negotiable... but I will allow you to work and put your money in savings."

"If at any time you decide to stop working I will continue to give you a weekly allowance, but I will increase it so that part of the money goes to savings."

"While I will have access to it, of course, you will be the primary account holder."

He paused letting me take in his answer. I found myself filling with doubt that this was happening to me.

"This is all the so fast and sudden, you don't even know me that well."

I pulled my legs away tucking them into my chest, then buried my face in them.

"I know Lilah... I can't explain it."

I lifted my head curious, "could you try to explain?"

"With you, I feel something I've never felt before, believe it or not, I've never gone this fast with any prior relationships."

I remained silent wanting him to continue.

"Last night I couldn't sleep because I kept thinking about kissing you, and going through the typical time span seemed to long."

"What if you tired of me?"

My face turned looking toward the ground, and I felt his hand softly turn my head back to look at him.

"That won't happen, but if it makes you feel safer I will sign a contract saying I won't withdraw money without your consent."

"If our relationship is terminated in any way, you will be able to take all the money in your savings account."

I swallowed the lump in my throat.

"It's not just financial that I was referring to, I don't know if I could recover so quickly if things went bad."

"I'm not fully recovered from my ex, and that is something you would also have to deal with." "I'm insecure, clingy and irrational sometimes."

"I do have one new rule for you, Lilah."

"What is it?" I asked

"The day you become mine is the day you stop working at your waitress job." "It's also the day you start believing how amazing you are."

"Everyday in return for doing so I will tell you how beautiful, smart and funny you are."

I was holding back tears at both the immense appreciation I felt towards him, and the fear I still felt giving up complete control. He sensed my hesitation though, and gently pulled me to him.

"Remember, one day in my world, then make your decision." "I don't expect an answer right now, for now just enjoy our time together."

I nodded my head yes and he softly picked me up in his arms. My legs straddled his lap, and he kissed me tenderly. I didn't feel the need to deepen the kiss, I just wanted to enjoy him and this moment.