Saving Savannah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Marti had dragged Lewis outside of the bar to talk the blonde couldn't just blow a gasket at him where someone might hear, so she swallowed down some of her anger and took a moment to think about this. Clearly Alice had screwed with Lewis' head, but seeing as he was stupid enough to buy into it he deserved a little wrath.

"You know what." Marti said coldly, "That's fine. I don't want to be with anyone who doesn't want to be with me either, so fine. Whatever this was, it's done. As for you and me as friends... we'll see. But if you wanna be friends, listen very carefully to me, and spread this around the other Hellcats and whoever Alice's big mouth has reached... There is nothing going on between me and Savannah. We're just friends."

*

Marti wished she was half as sure as she had pretended to be in front of Alice and Lewis, but the truth was the anger she had thrown at them was mostly a result of the overwhelming terror running through her body. It was a terror born of the thoughts she'd been having ever since she and Savannah almost kissed, nurtured by the words of her fellow Hellcats into an uncontrollable beast which left her a nervous wreck even as she ran back to the supposed safety of the room she shared with the girl she couldn't stop thinking about.

Every morning and every evening Savannah was right there, so why shouldn't Marti think about her in those moments? And she was around Savannah a lot, so that didn't mean anything either. But whenever Marti was away from the cheery brunette she was practically all she could think about, the blonde barely being able to concentrate in classes because she was thinking about the other girl. And not all these thoughts were... pure.

Marti had tried to pass whatever this was off as a girl crush, something that was probably long overdue, and as she's never really had a close female friend before it was natural she'd get friendly feelings mixed with something else, right? Only she'd never really been able to convince herself of that, and she was beginning to think what she was feeling was a lot more than a crush.

Which of course was crazy. Marti had never been anything other than straight. She'd... she'd never even seriously considered it... but what if that was the problem? She'd been so busy taking care of her Mom and focusing on what she'd wanted to do with her life she'd just never realised she was gay.

It wasn't like she'd ever had a serious boyfriend before. Or ever been in love. Not that she was in love with Savannah, but hypothetically... how would she possibly know?

That was the thought that went through Marti's head as she opened her bedroom door to hear the sound of gentle sobbing. The sound mercifully brought her out of her thoughts yet broke her heart as she instantly knew who was crying.

"Savannah." Marti murmured almost frantically, quickly shutting the door and advancing on her friend.

For her part Savannah sat up in bed, wiping her tears and trying to get herself under control, "Marti, hey-"

"What did Dan do?" Marti interrupted.

There was a brief moment of silence and then Savannah answered, "He broke up with me."

Marti opened her mouth to curse her long-time best friend's name. After all she had warned him about hurting her roomy. However her initial anger died on her lips as she realised how... convenient it seemed.

"Did, did he say why?" Marti asked.

"He... he said we needed time apart to think about what we really want, which I don't understand because I thought I wanted him and he wanted me." Savannah mumbled, suddenly frowning as she added, "Unless... you..."

Marti felt her heart racing, "Unless I what?"

Savannah gulped softly, a fresh tear running down her cheek, "You and him-"

"No! I told you, there's nothing between me and Dan Patch." Marti said quickly and firmly, wishing she could be as sure about her feelings for Savannah.

"Then, why doesn't he want me?" Savannah asked, and then added in a tone so soft it was barely audible, "What's wrong with me?"

"Nothing." Marti said quickly, and then when Savannah tried to look away the blonde grabbed her face in both hands and used her thumbs to wipe away her friend's tears as she continued firmly, "Hey, look at me... there's nothing wrong with you. You're amazing. You're the sweetest, nicest, most beautiful person I've ever met. You're... you're perfect. If Dan really doesn't see it he's an idiot, because... how could anyone not love you?"

Savannah stared at her for a few long seconds. Then she leant forward and kissed her.

Unlike last time it all happened so fast, although even if she'd had time to move out of the way Marti wasn't sure she would have, and either way it was a good thing she didn't because it was a kiss which changed her life.

If anyone had been watching the kiss they would have thought it was nothing. Well, almost nothing. Savannah's lips lingered a few seconds to long for it to be a friendly sign of affection, but still the act itself seemed relatively tame. The feelings it caused Marti weren't.

It was everything those cheesy songs/movies used to say a first kiss should be. It was fireworks. It was breath taking. It was everything Marti had scoffed at but secretly wanted. It... it was the electricity Marti had felt the first time she met/argued with Savannah times a thousand.

When Savannah pulled back and looked at her with this heart-breaking mixture of terror and horror Marti had a moment of clarity. Savannah obviously thought that she'd done something wrong, that Marti didn't want this, which couldn't be further from the truth, because in that moment Marti realised she'd never wanted anything more than this girl.

Suddenly desperate to prove it Marti tightened the loose grip she still had on the side of Savannah's head and pulled the other girl forwards as she moved to meet her, this time their lips crushing roughly together with Marti being very much the aggressor.

Immediately Savannah's hands came up to Marti's chest as if she was about to push her away.

Fearing that was what was about to happen Marti paused, giving her friend the opportunity to do it. But Savannah didn't, the two cheerleaders remaining frozen with their lips pressed against each other's for several agonisingly long seconds. Then Marti started cautiously brushing her lips against Savannah's, and then a few seconds later the other girl started kissing back, which was the greatest moment in Marti's life so far.

Nothing had ever felt so good. So right.

Kissing guys didn't even come close.

For a while Marti was completely lost in it. There were literally no thoughts in her head, all her worries being lost in her first girl on girl kiss. Well, first 'real' girl on girl kiss.

It seemed to last an eternity. Like time had stopped and they were going to be frozen with their lips pressed against each other forever. Marti actually hoped that was true, because an eternity where Marti just enjoy the perfect moment of her lips touching Savannah's without her head been cluttered with worries and doubts seemed like heaven.

Then Marti became aware of this urge inside her which slowly grew to an all-consuming need the likes of which she'd never felt before.

Lust. Pure unadulterated sexual need. For Savannah. Marti needed Savannah. She needed her now.

During her previous kisses Marti had slid her tongue against the guy's lips asking for more, although it was more common for the guy to 'ask'. This time there was no 'asking', one moment Marti's lips started practically attacking Savannah's, the next Marti was shoving her tongue inside the other girl's mouth.

Savannah seemed stunned but responded best she could, which pretty much amounted to the brunette's tongue doing whatever the blonde's tongue wanted, Marti feeling like she literally conquered Savannah's mouth and tongue with her own.

She was barely even aware of it but shortly after the kiss became rough, and almost desperate, Marti got up, pushed Savannah's bed sheets out of the way, shoved the brunette down onto her back and got on top of her. Marti somehow managed all of this without breaking the kiss, the blonde only really noticing her actions when she started grinding herself down on top of Savannah, that action finally breaking the lip lock as a result of both girls pulling back to cry out in pleasure as their most sensitive places rubbed together.

The feeling of their bodies, their tits, their pussies rubbing together through their clothes drove Marti crazy, that all-consuming need the blonde had been feeling suddenly becoming so overwhelming that she seemed to lose control of her body entirely.

Suddenly her hands were everywhere and she was grinding herself down on Savannah like some kind of bitch in heat, her lips reattaching themselves to the brunette's so she could swallow her cries of pleasure. Then her right hand was pushing itself into Savannah's pyjama bottoms, both girls simultaneously breaking the kiss to gasp as Marti's hand came into contact with Savannah's sex.

The other girl was so wet. Wet for her. This innocent little church girl's pussy was wet and begging Marti to take it, the blonde's fingers making contact with Savannah's entrance and almost sliding inside. However at the last moment Marti finally got control of herself.

This was Savannah's first-time, wasn't it? It had to be given the girl's strong beliefs, so wouldn't she want it to be more... romantic? No, she'd probably prefer to wait until her wedding night. But if Savannah was gay, how would that work? It's not like her faith would approve of her waiting until marriage to have lesbian sex. Would it? Savannah's family definitely wouldn't approve. And could Savannah really be sure she was gay or straight if she'd never actually had sex with anyone?

Refocusing on the girl beneath her Marti looked into the most beautiful brown eyes she'd ever seen and waited for Savannah to say something. Anything. After all, this should be Savannah's choice. More than anything else that was what was important.

So Marti waited. And waited. And waited. And became impatient.

In an attempt to speed the process up Marti started sliding her fingers up and down Savannah's slit, the blonde telling herself it didn't mean anything. As long as nothing entered Savannah surely she would still be a technical virgin and whatever this was could be classed as fooling around. Not that Marti wanted it to be. In fact the thought was pretty devastating, although it was hard to get upset over what might be when Marti was very much concentrating on the present, perhaps more than she'd ever done in her entire life.

Savannah's eyes were wide, and her mouth kept opening as if to say something but the only sounds which escaped her lips were moans, groans and whimpers. They were the sexiest sounds Marti had ever heard, and that combining with the feeling of Savannah's wetness made the blonde cheerleader increasingly desperate to enter the other girl because God, she wanted to be inside her so bad it hurt.

Trying to push Savannah to make a decision Marti deliberately started brushing her fingertips against the brunette cheerleader's clit, the gentle touch making her Captain cry out extra loudly with joy but still not utter anything close to a coherent word.

Eventually Marti tried a direct approach, deciding that if Savannah still didn't respond after that her nonresponse meant yes. That direct approach was to press her fingertips against Savannah's entrance and, even though she was worried it would break the spell that had fallen between them, Marti ended the silence, her soft words sounding deafening under the circumstances, "If... if you want me to stop... I will..."

As had been the case for quite a while now Savannah looked like she wanted to say something but words failed her, although her silence arguably spoke volumes.

Marti waited for what was probably about a minute, then partly because she thought Savannah needed to hear it, and partly because it was true, whispered, "I love you."

Less than a second later Marti was pushing her index finger into Savannah's pussy, the brunette crying out as she was entered for the first time while Marti struggle to remember she needed to breathe.

The feeling of being inside Savannah was almost indescribable. The other girl was so very wet, and so very tight, Marti's finger feeling as if it was going to be crushed by wonderfully soft wetness. But the physical didn't compare to the mental, Marti overwhelmed by the knowledge she was Savannah's first. She was inside another girl for the first time in her life. She had taken the girl she loved's virginity. She was in love with a girl and she was having sex with her.

As she began pumping her finger in and out of Savannah's pussy, literally fucking the other girl, Marti tried to pinpoint the moment she realised she was in love with Savannah Monroe.

When she was about to slide her finger into the other cheerleader was the easy answer, but it wasn't right. Marti had known before then. During their first kiss would have been a good answer, but it wasn't right either. Nor was the night they'd nearly kissed a couple of times. No, the truth was Marti had fallen in love with Savannah the moment she met her and had known it all along but had been so deeply in denial she would have probably never have been able to admit the truth even to herself if...

Alice! That bitch. Almost every word she'd said about Savannah was true for Marti too, and the bitch had known it. And now Marti owed the bitch a debt of gratitude because helping to win some stupid bet and avoiding a little humiliation was nothing compared to this. Not that this was all Alice of course, if she and Savannah hadn't almost kissed Marti probably wouldn't have taken any of this seriously. Not that any of it really mattered now. All that mattered was making Savannah feel good. Showing Savannah how good she could make her feel. What Marti would eagerly do every day if Savannah agreed to be hers.

Focusing on the task at hand Marti pushed her middle finger into Savannah's snatch to join her index finger, increased the speed of her thrusting and curled her fingers upwards in a way which was supposed to be extra effective but no guy had ever seemed to manage to do to Marti. It worked like a charm on Savannah, the cheerleader captain writhing underneath the blonde cheerleader's touch, her screams becoming almost deafening.

Quickly Marti kissed Savannah again, quieting her down probably just enough to make sure that all of Cheer Town didn't hear her as the blonde's thumb found the brunette's clit.

Savannah's reaction was intense, the brunette bucking back against the blonde's fingers, trembling, crying out and covering Marti's fingers in juices like never before. It took Marti a few seconds, but then she got it. She'd made Savannah cum. Savannah had just cum on her fingers, covering them with her cream.

Suddenly curious to know what girl cum tasted like Marti removed her fingers from inside Savannah, much to her fellow cheerleader's displeasure, and brought those digits up to her lips. When she wrapped her lips around them and tasted the fruits of her labour Marti's mind was filled with one word, more.

In what seemed like a second later the brunette's pyjama bottoms were down around her knees and Marti's face was in between Savannah's thighs, the blonde eagerly taking her first long lick of another girl's pussy. It was quickly followed by her second, third, fourth, fifth and so on, Marti pushing Savannah's pyjama bottoms down even further so she could spread her roommate's legs even wider and get more access to that tasty treat.

Savannah's cum was the most delicious thing Marti had ever tasted, although Savannah's pussy juice was a close second, the blonde cheerleader hungrily lapping up the latter once she had gobbled up every drop of the former. Yet no matter how eagerly she licked Savannah's juicy little cunt Marti couldn't get enough. So she closed her mouth around Savannah's scrumptious snatch, creating a seal which kept most of the other girl's cunt cream flowing directly into her mouth and down her throat. Of course that still wasn't enough for Marti who soon began ravenously sucking at Savannah's pussy lips, more, more, more, still echoing in her mind.

Finally Marti shoved her tongue directly into Savannah's pussy and began fucking the other cheerleader with it, trying to keep her thrusts gentle at first but then Savannah came in her mouth. Marti knew it instantly this time as heaven in liquid form poured into her mouth and down her throat, the blonde's eyelids fluttering as she hungrily swallowed down every drop.

When Savannah's cum ran out Marti seemed to go berserk, her tongue almost immediately beginning to slam in and out of Savannah's sex, Marti making sure to curl her tongue upwards as she used it to fuck the other girl as hard as she could.

This worked like a charm and soon Savannah was cumming in Marti's mouth over, and over, and over again. When Marti's tongue got tired she replaced it with two of her fingers, pumping them in and out of Savannah's pussy as she frantically licked and sucked her roommate's clit, quickly returning her mouth to Savannah's yummy little cunt every time there was fresh cum to swallow.

Throughout this Savannah screamed in pleasure, probably loud enough so everyone in the country could hear them but Marti didn't care. In fact she wanted everyone to know... know that she, Marti Perkins, was having lesbian sex with Savannah Monroe.

Sadly after what seemed like countless orgasms Savannah's screaming came to an abrupt end, forcing Marti to reluctantly lift her head from the paradise she'd found in between her roommate's thighs and look up. Just as Marti had feared Savannah was out like a light, bringing an abrupt end to what Marti was determined to make sure was the first of many times.

Gently rolling off Savannah's bed Marti landed on her butt with a soft thud, then licked her lips. The taste of Savannah's juices reignited her lust and soon Marti was shamelessly hammering her fingers in and out of herself using her free hand to scoop any girl cum and pussy cream off her face and into her mouth. Like that Marti came faster and harder than she'd ever done before, for the first time not feeling ashamed that it was thoughts like Savannah in between her legs, her tongue in her roommate's pussy and the two of them in a 69 which helped get her off.

After laying there for a few long seconds Marti got up and began to strip off. Too tired to change she left her underwear on, move to get into her bed, then stopped and looked to a softly breathing Savannah.

She didn't want to wake her roomy up, but... she didn't want to sleep alone. So slowly, cautiously, she slipped in alongside the brunette and curled up against her with the intention of sleeping. Instead Marti laid awake for hours just staring at Savannah, unable to remember why she had fought so hard against her feelings for this girl.

Just before she finally rested her head down, and fell asleep soon afterwards, Marti gently kissed Savannah's forehead and softly whispered, "I love you Savannah Monroe."

It was something Savannah wished she hadn't been awake to hear.

12