Saving Savannah Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ignoring her confusion, and any thoughts at all, Savannah pressed her right hand down against Marti's flat stomach and slowly moved upwards until she was cupping a extremely soft and unmistakably feminine body part. Which was actually something Savannah had done before, but only in the heat of passion when Marti's fast hands were sliding so quickly around her body it felt like they were touching every part of her at once. Now Marti's hands were motionless by her side, the blonde girl letting out a soft gasp which seemed to echo throughout the room at this gentle touch.

After Savannah remained frozen for a few seconds Marti clearly forced out, "You, you don't have too. It's ok."

Then Marti gasped again as Savannah cautiously squeezed her breast, the blonde kind of feeling like all of a sudden that part of her body was being judged like a piece of meat by a butcher. It was unfortunately a familiar feeling, however Savannah's hand was far more gentle about it, and as the brunette seemed to increasing confidence rather than pulling roughly or squeezing painfully or anything like that the cheerleader captain began cupping and caressing her in a way which made Marti moan.

She moaned even more as Savannah became more confident, switching to the other breast as she eagerly kissed, licked and sucked at Marti's neck. Then all of a sudden Savannah was pulling at Marti's shirt, the curly haired cheerleader barely having time to lift her arms up as her captain yanked the offending item of clothing off.

To Marti's surprise Savannah then stared at her bra covered boobs with something she'd never seen before from her virtuous roommate, lust. And honestly, Marti kind of liked it. Actually she definitely liked it, although not as much as the passionate kiss Savannah suddenly gave her, and the feeling of the other girl's hands sliding around her back to fiddle with her bra. It seemed despite wearing them herself Savannah was no better at removing Marti's bra than... Marti's previous lover. In fact she was worse, which made Marti smiled briefly until suddenly her bra was being torn off, probably literally as she swore she heard the sound of something tearing, but then Savannah's hands were on her naked tits and Marti honestly didn't care about any stupid bra.

Meanwhile Savannah didn't care about anything. While that wasn't true, Savannah didn't care about what had got into her or what the various voices in her head were saying, she was totally focused on how good Marti felt underneath her, and how amazing the other girl's breasts felt in her hands, and how wonderful her fellow cheerleader's lips felt pressed against her own. And that's how things stayed for a few long glorious minutes, Savannah only concentrated on kissing Marti and playing with the blonde's boobs.

However, shortly after Marti's nipple had become hard under her gentle touch, Savannah heard the sound of a moan filled with frustration as well as pleasure. She immediately realised it came from Marti's lips, Savannah faced with a very daunting fact that this alone was nothing but a tease. Foreplay. And while under different circumstances it might be all that was required of her after the way Marti made her feel Savannah couldn't see how it would be fair if she were to stop now.

So, extremely slowly and nervously, Savannah moved her right hand down Marti's incredibly toned stomach until her fingertips were tracing her roomie's waistband. This made Marti's breathing become incredibly erratic, even more so than before, Savannah accidentally building up the tension as she hesitated.

It wasn't like she hadn't thought about doing this before, and thanks to her previous times with Marti she did have a pretty good idea what she was doing. However it was still one of those things which Savannah found mind numbingly terrifying. Luckily for her when she did finally slide her hand into Marti's pants she again lost the ability to think, Savannah never more grateful to be lost in what she was doing.

Marti wasn't so lucky. Because even as Savannah, a girl Marti loved more than anyone or anything she had ever known, was touching her most intimate area for the first time, albeit through her panties, Marti couldn't stop thinking about Dan Patch. The first person she'd ever had sex with and the only other person who had ever touched her as intimately.

It was not a favourable comparison for Dan. She had felt nothing as he clumsily groped her tits, and Marti had almost put a stop to the whole thing when he shoved his hands down her pants, and then shortly afterwards violated her with his fingers. In retrospect she wished more than anything she had stopped him and that this was her first time because Dan Patch had nothing on Savannah Monroe.

Before Savannah's hand had moved south the cheerleader captain had already made Marti feel like every part of her body was on fire with need, with one particular part begging for attention more than any other. And then Savannah's hand had got closer and closer to that part, so close Marti felt delirious with need, then Savannah was touching her and, Marti was gay. She was so very gay.

Although, as Savannah's fingertips cautiously rubbed Marti's pussy lips through her panties, the blonde admitted that it was perhaps unfair to conclude just because Dan couldn't make her feel a 10th of what she was feeling now didn't mean that no guy possibly could, and maybe deep down she was bi. But honestly, in that moment Marti couldn't imagine being with another guy ever again. Not that she wanted to imagine being with a girl who wasn't Savannah. No, Marti just wanted to be gay for Savannah. She wanted to be Savannah-sexual as Marti honestly didn't think anyone could ever make her feel like her beautiful roomie could.

As if she's trying to prove this Savannah chose that moment to push Marti's panties aside and start sliding her index finger up and down Marti's pussy lips, the direct touch making the blonde practically hyperventilate. Then there was a finger being pushed inside her and Marti was barely even aware that she cried out, "OH MY GOD SAVANNAH OOOOOOHHHHHH... oh fuck... fuck me! Oh Savannah fuck me! Please fuck me!"

Marti was too lost in what she was feeling to notice Savannah briefly cringing at the obscene language. Of course Savannah was in no state to scold Marti for her foul mouth, not when her index finger was being almost painfully squeezed by velvety soft wetness.

The location of her finger was far from mystery but it took a few moments for Savannah's frail mind to fully acknowledge it, and when her mind finally did it was surrounded by the words oh my gosh. As in, she was inside Marti, oh my gosh, she was inside another girl, oh my gosh, her finger was inside another girl's pussy, oh my gosh, she was fingering another girl, oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh oh... gosh.

Savannah very nearly had a panic attack from the voices in her head and simply being overwhelmed by what was happening, however she was thankfully saved from this by Marti. Partly because the string of curses the blonde let out which again caused her to cringe and even blush a little, however the most distracting thing was the look on Marti's face. And in her eyes. The look of... pleasure? Yes pleasure. Savannah was giving Marti pleasure. After all the ecstasy Marti had given Savannah now finally the cheerleader captain was returning the favour, and no matter how scared or confused or whatever she was nothing was more important to Savannah than being able to finally return the favour.

So doing her best to clear her mind Savannah began slowly moving her finger in and out of Marti's pussy, slowly and nervously at first but as she became ever so slightly more relaxed the brunette picked up the pace until finally she became lost in the act. Lost in the act of fucking the blonde. Lost in the act of fucking Marti. She was fucking Marti. She was fucking another girl. And she loved it. Marti was so soft, and so tight, and most of all so very, very wet, particularly that last fact echoing in Savannah's tortured mind as she became consumed with trying to give Marti at least a 10th of the ecstasy she had given her.

If Marti had known what Savannah was thinking she would have thought it hilarious given what she was feeling now was easily the closest thing to ecstasy she'd ever known, and she wasn't exactly being subtle about it. In fact Marti was surprised there hadn't been a knock on the door already considering how loud she was being, even despite her best efforts to quieten herself down. Biting her lip, grinding her teeth, clawing at the bed sheets and clenching her fists all seemed to have little or no effect but Marti continue doing them anyway, her muddled mind having problems thinking of anything else, especially as there was one word echoing through her head which was making it hard to think about anything else. That word was more. As in more, more, more.

Eventually the words even found their way to Marti's lips, "Mmmmmmm ohhhhhhhh more, please more, oh Savannah, oh please more, please... more... I, I, ooooooohhhhhh Gawwwwwwd, please stick another finger inside of me! Please, please, please, please, I need it so bad, please, yes, OH YEEEEESSSSSSS, OHHHHHH SAVANNAH!"

When she first made herself clear Savannah gave her this apprehensive look which immediately had Marti regretting her words. She in no way wanted to push Savannah too far too soon. It was just... what she was feeling now was amazing, but Marti could tell that an extra finger inside of her would make it feel so much better.

Marti was proven right when after a little hesitation Savannah pressed her middle finger against the blonde's opening and pushed slowly inside, Marti's head shooting backwards against the pillow and a loud moan escaped her lips at this heavenly addition. And then Savannah started fucking her with those two fingers and... and Marti just couldn't understand why she hadn't been with a girl sooner. No, Marti couldn't understand why she didn't kiss Savannah when they met like she had known part of her had wanted too. If only after that heated argument she had pulled this beautiful girl into her arms and kissed her maybe, just maybe they could have skipped trying to be friends and gone right to this stage of giving each other the type of incredible ecstasy Marti was now feeling.

Of course even though it didn't seem possible Marti knew it was going to get better. That as long as Savannah didn't stop she would cum, and given what she could feel building it promised to be an orgasm like none she had experienced before. And it was.

Even though Marti saw it coming like a train that was hurtling towards her it suddenly was pushed extra fast by Savannah's thumb brushing against her clit. It could have been accidental, it could have been on purpose, Marti didn't know and Marti didn't care. All she knew and all she cared about was at that second a sensation more powerful than she'd ever known crashed through her body, turning her into a quivering wreck.

Savannah was so focused on slamming her fingers in and out of Marti's pussy while staring deep into the other girl's eyes it took her a few moments to realise what happened. Even as Marti's eyes became extra pretty and the other cheerleader's cunt clamped roughly down on Savannah's fingers which was suddenly being covered in even more wetness and what she had become used to Savannah just didn't figure it out. Not until Marti suddenly went limp and let out a long satisfied sigh. That was when she realised Marti had just cum on her fingers. Another girl had just covered her fingers in cum.

Those last two sentences echoed in Savannah's mind as she slowly removed her fingers from Marti's sex and then slowly brought them up to her face. For quite awhile Savannah just stared at them, looking at the juices glistening on those two fingers, trying to work up the courage to slide her tongue out and taste that sweet smelling liquid. Then all of a sudden Marti was leaning forward, gently grabbing hold of Savannah's arm and taking those two fingers into her mouth. This had Savannah gasping, blushing and biting her lip as she watched Marti greedily suck her own cum from the brunette's fingers, the blonde even sliding her tongue over Savannah's hand to make sure she got everything.

When she was done Marti gave Savannah this burning hungry look and pretty much literally growled, "Your turn."

Before Savannah had time to respond Marti lunged forwards and attacked the brunette's lips with her own, the ferocity of which scared Savannah briefly but she surrendered to Marti's lips without hesitation. By the time Marti's tongue entered her mouth Savannah was a conquered nation happily welcoming her conqueror, the blonde's tongue then occupying the brunette's mouth for several long, wonderful moments. Briefly Marti pulled away so she could lift Savannah's skirt up and over her head, the poor dazed brunette struggling to even lift her arms up to help with this process, and then just as she was awaking from her happy stupor Savannah was being kissed again sending her right back to that dreamlike state. It was a state she remained in as Marti removed her bra with surprising ease, her panties proving to be more of a challenge but at least Savannah was awake enough to help kick those off. Then Marti was kissing her cheek and then the side of her neck as she jumped out from underneath Savannah, using such speed and agility that the cheerleader captain didn't even get a chance to move before her fellow cheerleader was kneeling beside her.

"Stay where you are ok? I wanna try something." Marti panted huskily.

Savannah wasn't sure if it had been a request or a command but either way she obeyed, moaning softly as Marti pushed her brown hair out of the way so she could kiss not only the side of her neck but the back as well. Then she started kissing her way down her spine, a gentle pressure on her back telling Savannah to lean forward and use her hands to support her weight which she did with that question. A few seconds later Savannah realised exactly what position that put her in, which made the captain of the Hellcats blush. However Savannah trusted Marti and truly believed that whatever would happen next would be something she'd enjoy. Besides, after what she had just done to the other girl, Savannah almost felt like the kisses to her spine alone would make her cum.

Once she had kissed all the way down Savannah's spine Marti pulled back slightly and bit her lip. Even when she been desperately trying to convince herself of her heterosexuality Marti had found her eyes lingering on Savannah's cute little butt. It was just always wiggling around in front of her in a pair of tight fitting short shorts or being flashed at her in those little skirts and Marti just hadn't been able to stop herself from looking. Now for the first time ever she was really staring at it and wow, cute just didn't seem to do it justice. It was... beautiful. Perfect.

Marti could already think of a handful of naughty things she wanted to do to that butt. Like maybe spank it a little. Not hard-core discipline, just a few playful swats. Maybe rub her pussy against those soft cheeks, literally humping the other girl and then licking her juices from that perfect ass. And... other things. First though Marti simply began sliding her lips across that little bubble butt, literally becoming a kiss ass for a few moments, strategically moving so that she was getting closer and closer to Savannah's pussy which if she wasn't mistaken was increasingly dripping with juice. Then Marti moved to catch one of those drops, pressing her tongue against Savannah's thigh and then giving one steady lick upwards to the origin of that drop.

The second her tongue made contact with Savannah's sex the brunette let out a loud gasp, following it up by moaning Marti's name. The moaning continued as Marti began licking Savannah's pussy with long but quick strokes, using both her hands to spread her roomie's ass while resting her weight on her knees so she could have as much access to the other cheerleader's cunt as possible.

For a while they stayed like that, the only thing changing being Savannah burying her face in the pillows to try and muffle her moans, groans and whimpers of pleasure. Of course it wasn't exactly the most comfortable position for Marti, but it allowed her to keep spreading Savannah's butt cheeks and lightly play with them as she concentrated most of her efforts on gently licking the other girl's pussy, and Marti was simply enjoying both those acts too much to stop.

Savannah certainly didn't want her to stop. In fact it sounded like it was exactly the opposite, given what the brunette was moaning into the pillows, "Mmmmmm yesssss, oh Marti, more, ooooooooh please more. Make... make me cum. Please Marti make me cum!"

Knowing how difficult the last couple of words were for the prudish brunette to say Marti slowly pushed her tongue as deep as it would go into Savannah's welcoming love hole and then began gently thrusting it in and out, making her roommate scream joyfully. Savannah screamed even louder as Marti increase the pace, the blonde closing her mouth around the brunette's sex to try and make sure at least the majority of the heavenly liquid flowed down her throat and into her stomach where it belonged. And while a good majority still ended up on her face Marti had an idea of something she could do about that. However first she wanted to bring Savannah to the edge of orgasm.

As with the two previous times that proved to be an easy task for the blonde. In fact Savannah kind of felt like she was on the edge of cumming throughout the entire pussy licking, and then when Marti started tongue fucking her it was only a matter of time before she was trembling with orgasm. And sure enough with an extra loud scream Savannah came in the type of wonderful climax that she was beginning to think only Marti Perkins could give her. Then all of a sudden something weird happened.

For a few seconds Marti removed her mouth from Savannah's sex, resulting in the cheerleader captain first crying out in dismay and blushing with embarrassment. When had she become so greedy? Had Marti's mouth, tongue and fingers already turned her into a selfish brat? Yet, Savannah couldn't help it. She wanted more. She needed more. She craved more.

Savannah got what she craved a few seconds later and everything was wonderful again. Then she realised Marti's mouth was in a different position than before. She could feel it, and looking down she could see it, Marti on her back while using her hands to push the brunette down onto her face. That revelation had Savannah blushing again, but before she could say a word she was once again cumming hard into Marti's soft mouth, the blonde's tongue working overtime to make sure Savannah wasn't in the frame of mind to worry or complain about what was happening.

All this would have been fine of course accept Marti was pushing Savannah downwards on top of her to the point that the captain of the Hellcats was worried that her team member couldn't breathe. To make matters worse Savannah's body seemed to be moving of it's own accord this way and that, grinding down on top of Marti's face in a way which dramatically increased the pleasure Savannah was feeling, but at what cost?

Savannah desperately tried to stop herself but she just couldn't, her body melting into nothing but a grinding mess as she came over and over again, practically drowning Marti with her cum.

Meanwhile Marti was using one hand to try to keep Savannah in place as much as possible while the other hand frantically slammed two fingers in and out of her own cunt, the blonde cumming several times as she became lost in what she could only describe as pure heaven.