Saving Savannah Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neither of the cheerleaders had any idea how long it lasted, but eventually Savannah rolled over onto her side a whimpering and shaking mess, and no matter how badly she wanted to roll over to glue her mouth back onto that delicious pussy Marti forced herself not too as she was pretty sure Savannah desperately needed a break. So, after scooping as much of the other girl's cum off her face and into her mouth as possible while fingering herself to one last orgasm, Marti got up to turn off the light and the TV before snuggling in behind Savannah in the spooning position, only pulling away from the other cheerleader briefly to grab the covers so she could pull them over herself and her lover.

They lay like that for a little while, Savannah trembling in Marti's arms. Then just as Marti was about to go to sleep she heard the other cheerleader softly whisper, "Are... are you ok?"

"Mmmmm, I'm so beyond ok." Marti grinned as she gently stroked Savannah's body.

"I... I mean..." Savannah blushed, "Didn't it hurt? When I was... you know, pressing down on top of you?"

"Hell no, it was amazing." Marti said dreamingly, "It was like... you were my everything. You were all I could see, all I could smell... all I could taste. You were my world and I loved it."

"Oh... ok..." Savannah blushed, her tired mind wandering what it would be like in the other position, which of course only made her blush more.

There was a moment of silence and then Marti whispered, "Maybe we could do that again sometime? You know, if you want too..."

Savannah smiled softly, "Maybe... and maybe I could, you know... do something for you again."

Marti grinned mischievously, "It's a date."