All Comments on 'Saving Some for Daddy'

by daddysthrobbingcock

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 9 years ago
different

you don't see many MM stories in this category, so this was a nice diversion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Dad

I think Dad has a hairy chest, right? The strands of black hair licking at his Adam's apple from the open collar of his shirt? I thought Junior would love to run his fingers across dad's expanse of hair on that muscular chest. How about chapter 2 with more details to their lovemaking and touching each other?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
It became more than ridiculous at 11 inches.

I will never be able to comprehend why a person chooses to add the most obnoxious sized dicks into their stories. The size in inches is not necessary to the story, but if included it is better to make it realistic.

As one who both loves anal sex and has a husband with a huge cock, I know an 11 incher is not going to go into an anal virgin without lube and become enjoyable within minutes. It takes some getting used to before the pain can be surpassed and it isn't going to happen in a scenario like the one described.

I hope you continue to create stories to tell, and I hope you have some without the farfetched elements. I would enjoy reading those stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
HOT HOT HIT

I blew a massive load up over my pecs and onto my face by the end!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I loved it

This story was good, I'd love more details in the sex but I will admit my pussy is dripping wet and pulsing from excitement

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous