Savory Sharon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,589 Followers

The skinny eighteen year old wasted no time taking off her clothes and was soon naked. They both fingered themselves, Sharon felt so wicked, and Alice was thrilled to be with this sexy woman. This was much different than with Sam and Josie. This time Sharon was in control and was the older woman. As her arousal reached a crescendo Sharon commanded, "Get over here you little trollop! Kiss me on the lips and then worship every inch of my body with your mouth and tongue."

All Alice could say was, "Yes ma'am!" Sharon discovered that she liked being in charge. As the young girl's tongue mingled with hers Sharon felt her juices flowing and couldn't wait to feel that tongue run across her lower lips. For her part Alice was thrilled to submit to the alluring redhead and didn't want this enthralling encounter to ever end. Her goal was to please Sharon as much as she could and to make the redhead want her as much as she desired the ravishing redhead. The slender girl kissed Sharon's neck, worked her mouth down to the perky tits, nursed on then for awhile, licked a path to her navel, sucked, kissed and licked the thighs, and then worked her way down to Sharon's dainty little feet.

Guttural moans of gratification came forth from Sharon's lips as Alice sucked her toes and licked her feet. The steamy redhead had never experienced anything quite like it before. It tickled, thrilled, titillated, and tantalized her all at one time. As the young girl licked back up Sharon's leg the woman experienced savage lust, wild anticipation, and a hungry yearning to feel the girl's hot mouth on her sopping pussy. As Alice lovingly kissed, licked, nibbled, and sucked on Sharon's thin pussy lips the redhead totally lost control and begged, "Please stick your tongue up my cunt and suck my clit. Put your fingers in there and fuck me with your hand and tongue! Yes, it feels so fucking good. Oh shit! I'm going to cum all over your pretty face. Yes, yes, please don't stop. Oh, oh, fuck meeeeee!"

Sharon was coming back to earth from her intense climax as Alice was licking up all of the cum and pussy juices. Sharon felt her sticky goo slide down to her ass-hole and was both surprised and delighted when she felt the girl's tongue up her puckered brown hole. The sensation of the young girl's tongue drove her wild. Alice's tongue darted in and out as she greedily lapped up every drop of the sweet nectar. When the young girl was finished down there she sat on the sofa and kissed Sharon full on the lips. The little wife could taste her own pussy, cum, and ass on the young girl's mouth but much to her amazement she did not find it repulsive. In a strange perverse way the scent and taste turned her on so much that she wanted more.

She grabbed the sweet young thing by the hair and laid her down on the throw rug. The lust crazed wife sat on the girl's face, leaned over, then assaulted the bald pussy and brown hole with her mouth and tongue. The girl was doing the same to her and they both screamed out in ecstasy as their love juices flooded each other's rapacious mouths. After basking in the afterglow of their carnal lust they embraced tenderly and both felt totally satisfied.

Breaking a kiss Alice asked, "Do you want to see me again? I really feel guilty about blackmailing you into having sex with me but I wanted you so bad and now that I've been with you my desire has only intensified. I know that I was wrong and I swear that no one else will ever see the pictures. If you never want to see me again then I will understand but I implore you to let me be with you again. I will do anything that you want me to do. Please say that you want me too. I am willing to be your slave, clean your house, run your bath, wash your back, and lick every inch of your lovely body until you can't see straight, only please don't turn me away."

Sharon smiled at the needy young woman, held the girl's face in her hands, and whispered, "The sex with you was fantastic so there is no reason for you to worry so much. I envision our future filled with wild encounters and yes, I definitely want to be with you again and again. Tell me Alice, does my pussy taste better than the others?"

Alice was so happy that their relationship could continue but was puzzled by the strange question. Her reply was, "I have only been with one other girl but you taste much better than she did. I could eat your scrumptious pussy all night long."

Sharon's face lit up as she said, "You could eat my cunt all night long huh? I do believe that I would like that; just tell me when you can spend the night and my body is all yours."

"How about Saturday night? I will tell my mom that I am staying at a friend's house. You are a friend so I wouldn't be lying."

Saturday night will be fine. I'm looking forward to it already. Will your mother want to know exactly where you are spending the night?"

"No, mom is cool and after all I am eighteen. I hate to leave her alone though; she has been devastated ever since my dad left her for a younger woman about four months ago. All she ever does is mope around all of the time, she needs to get out of the house and make some new friends. Maybe even find herself a new boyfriend. She is only 38 and is still very attractive. Do you think that you could come over to our house and help me cheer her up?"

"Just how do you think that I could cheer up your mother? Are you suggesting that I have sex with her?"

"Oh God no, I just meant that we could keep her company and take her mind off of her troubles, that's all."

"That may not be wise honey. What if she suspects that you are fucking me?"

"Don't be silly; mom would never think of that. Come on, you could come over for lunch tomorrow. Please!"

"Well, I suppose so. It is always good to help someone in need. I have been thinking of joining a charity and doing some type of community service but what better way to start than to help my lover and good friend with her brokenhearted mother?"

Alice was so excited and happy that she hugged Sharon and exclaimed. "Oh thank you so very much. You are a doll and a real lifesaver. I will tell mom to expect you at noon." The lovers kissed goodbye and looked forward to seeing each other the next day. After her young friend went home Sharon reviewed the day's events in her mind. Here she was a married woman that never even considered having sex with another female before, although she did wonder what it would be like but never thought in a million years that she would actually do it. Now in just one day she had sex with three different women. Her imagination was running wild and she thought about introducing Alice to Sam and Josie. Sharon was getting hot thinking about Sam feeding the young girl her big tits and hairy cunt. Her hand dropped to her drenched pussy and she admitted to herself that she had become a nasty, perverted, sex addict, and a total pussy slut.

The next day was pleasant at Alice's house. Sharon did her best to make the woman feel better and go on with her life. The girl's mother's name was May and Sharon thought that she was indeed quite attractive. The resemblance between mother and daughter was striking. From the brown hair, tiny tits, long legs, and and big brown cow eyes it was easy to tell that they were related. Sharon silently scolded herself when she wondered what it would be like to have the mother of her young lover lapping up her love hole. Trying to keep her dirty mind off such thoughts Sharon invited them to her house the next day for a pool party and was delighted when they accepted.

Sharon made a large pitcher of wine coolers and some snacks for her guests and when they arrived she took them right out to poolside. As they relaxed and sipped their drinks Sharon thought that May's one piece black bathing suite looked old fashioned compared to her and Alice's tiny bikinis. They merrily drank, swam, frolicked in the pool and were on their second pitcher when the gate opened, Sam and Rosie entered saying that they needed to finish the job that they started the day before.

When the two women finished their work a tipsy Sharon offered them some drinks. After finishing the pitcher Sam offered to make some more and made sure to add the rest of the vodka. The mature dike was drooling at the thought of introducing Alice to her big bawdy burrow. Sam sensed that the shy girl was submissive and that after tasting the sweet young thing it would be easy to turn the girl into a mischievous little mussel muncher. It seemed too good to be true; it has been such a long time that she had the pleasure of tasting a sweet young pussy and now she planned on seducing her second one in just two days! Sam got plenty of pussy from other lesbians but introducing sweet innocent young girl's to her plump pungent pussy was the ultimate turn-on. They drank, conversed, and everyone was having a good time when the pitcher emptied again. This time Sharon joined Sam in the kitchen to help with the drinks. Sharon produced another bottle of vodka when Sam asked her if she had anymore. The older woman explained that she just wanted to loosen everyone up so that they could enjoy themselves and added that May seemed uptight. A sad look came over Sharon's face as she said, "Please be nice to her. The poor woman is suffering ever since her husband ran off with another woman. We are trying to get her to enjoy life again and forget the past."

A wicked grin covered Sam's face when she said, "I know how to get her to enjoy life again. She must be horny as hell by now. I can make her feel ecstatic and forget all about the bastard. Sharon are you fucking the mother and her sweet little girl?"

The tipsy and embarrassed redhead replied, "No I am not fucking May but I did fool around with Alice some. I don't think that it would be a very good idea for you to try anything with May. What if she got angry and stormed off? It would be an ugly scene so please forget about it."

Sam took the redhead in her chubby arms, kissed her passionately, slid a hand inside her thong, slipped two fat fingers up her heated honey-hole and asserted, "You just leave that to me sweetmeat. I know how to seduce a woman and she must be so frustrated by now that her neglected pussy will welcome any attention at all. Don't worry baby, before long her pussy will be humming and cumming then I will introduce her to my nasty cunt. She will learn to love it just like you do. Oh sweetmeat, your pussy is flooding! You do love mamma's steamy cavern, don't you?"

Josie entered the kitchen asking, "What's going on in here?"

Sam replied, "I was just getting sweetmeat all hot and bothered. She is ready to climax so I will just leave her hanging and wanting to get off so bad that she will do anything we want. Now let's go outside and have a pussy party!"

Josey added, "Great, I'm going to invite a couple of friends over." Sam handed a pitcher to the highly aroused and well buzzed wife and carried a second one herself while Josie was on the phone. When May accepted another drink she felt uneasy when she noticed that Sharon's skimpy thong had been pulled aside. She felt uncomfortable but stared at the half exposed pussy. When May saw the honey-dew dripping from the redhead's aroused love hole and her nipples threatening to poke through the sheer fabric of the bikini top the lonely mother was overcome with heated desire and carnal cravings. The slender mom reasoned that she had just been without sex for so long that anything would arouse her but there was no denying that her heart was beating faster, the blood rushed through her veins with increased speed, she felt flushed, her own nipples stiffened, and she could feel her pussy flooding.

When the doorbell rang Sharon went to answer it. She was greeted by two hot looking Latin women stating that they were friends of Josie. Sharon just giggled when they patted her on the ass as she showed them to the pool area. Josey introduced her friends to the others as Carmen and Tongue. May said, "Tongue! That is an odd name!"

The 5"10' voluptuous 27 year old woman stuck out her long tongue and explained, "My real name is Vanessa but that is a nickname the girls gave me. What do you think?" Sharon, Alice, and May gawked in disbelief as the sexy siren wiggled her tongue and flicked it like a serpent. Carmen was somewhat shorter than Vanessa, was 26 years old, her breasts were not as large, but she had the face of a goddess. She proudly announced to the three stunned white women that her tongue was not as long as Vanessa's but she sure knew how to use it. May understood the implications but did not know what to do. She considered getting up, grabbing her daughters by the hand and storming out of there but her inflamed body told her otherwise.

May was even further alarmed when Sam and the three Latino knockouts got naked saying that it was too hot. May's eyes were riveted to the display of boldness, her eyes traveled to Sam's mature frame with the biggest breasts and hairiest pussy that she had ever seen to Josie's enticing body, to Carmen's curves and bare pussy , and finally she beheld Vanessa; May could feel her temperature rise at the sight of her glistening dark skin, heaving breasts, and patch of black pubic hair that pointed the way to her dark cunt. May wanted to die when Vanessa caught her staring, spread her legs wide, stuck out that long tongue, and offered, "Come taste some chocolate baby. I can see the lust in your eyes and it is obvious that you want me so come and get it."

May simply muttered, "I am not like that."

Sam added, OK girls, everybody out of their bathing suits. Come on, get moving or we will throw you in the pool and keep you there." They all obeyed except May. Alice's mother dreaded exposing herself to these strangers especially while her daughter was present. She feared what they would do but most of all she no longer trusted herself and was totally baffled by her newfound attraction to women, especially the sensual black girl with the long tongue. May cursed her own body for being so turned-on by these women and did not want her daughter to see her in such an aroused state. Desperately seeking to avoid the situation May excused herself and went into the house claiming that she had to use the bathroom.

While sitting on the toilet seat May was trying to calm down and cool off. The frustrated mother couldn't understand why the nasty women were making her so damn horny. Sam and Vanessa entered the house telling the others that they were going to check on May and that they should have a good time.

May jumped up when the two predatory women busted into the bathroom. She trembled from both fear and arousal. Sam smugly announced, "Well, I see that you have started to remove your bathing suit for us, here let us help you." The suit was down to her ankles so they only needed to lift her feet to remove it altogether. May felt so vulnerable, so defenseless, and so ashamed of herself for the thrill that she felt as the two aggressive women pawed her frail frame. Sam then pulled the confused mother to

her feet, plunged two fingers inside the quivering woman's pussy and announced, "Her fucking cunt is drenched! This slut is ready for action and is lucky that we are here to provide it for her. I want your little girl's face between my legs but first we have to fuck the shit out of her hot-to trot mommy."

May cried out, "Please, do anything that you want with me but leave my little girl out of this. Alice is still innocent and knows nothing about this sort of thing so please leave her alone."

Sam chuckled and revealed, "Your skinny little darling is a cunt lapping pussy slut. She pleads with Sharon for permission to get between her legs and eat out the redhead's sweet, succulent cunt. What kind of mother are you? First you have your girl's lover over to your house and then you bring your daughter over here so she can kiss the kitty. Did you plan on just watching or joining in on the action? Hell, I can't blame you, after all, Sharon does have one delicious cunt."

May protested, "You are crazy, my Alice is not like that and I resent you telling all of those perverted lies. I don't believe one word that you have to say."May was upset but when she felt the tip of Vanessa's tongue touch her pussy lips she squealed with delight and lost all control when the serpent like tongue slithered up her neglected little treasure tunnel. Her knees grew so week that she had to sit back down on the toilet. After she erupted in a rapturous orgasm the two steamed up women thrust their dripping pussies in her face, grabbed a fistful of hair and made her go back and forth eating their cunts.

After she satisfied both women May leaned back on the toilet and tried to catch her breath. The woman joked about what a sight she was with her face glistening with cum and pussy juice. The women further taunted her by saying that now she was a pussy slut just like her daughter. When May called them liars she was roughly pulled out of the bathroom, through the living room, into the kitchen, her face was pushed to the window and she was told to see for herself.

May couldn't believe her eyes. Sharon, Josie, and Carmen were stretched out on the lawn chairs and her little girl was on her knees going from one pussy to the other. May marveled at how Alice lovingly and eagerly made love to each woman's hungry pussy. It saddened May to see Alice debase herself in such an obscene way but it also got her so hot and bothered that her hand dropped to her pussy and her fingers squished in and out of her craving canyon. She felt terribly ashamed getting off watching her own daughter pleasuring the three bitches but felt some comfort in the fact that Alice seemed to love what she was doing. May then realized that she loved it also.

May was so lost in lust that she forgot for a minute that the other two women were in the kitchen with her and finger fucked her clammy cunt furiously. After releasing her unrestrained passion and cuming all over her fingers while watching the lewd sight of her little girl licking, sucking, and worshiping each woman's pussy and ass-hole May was brought back to earth when Vanessa stated, "You see that we were telling the truth now, don't you? Like your daughter you are a cunt licking lesbian slut but that is nothing to be ashamed of. If Sam and I had a dollar for every pussy we licked we would be rich. Now we have a little game for you to play, my darling. We are going to blindfold you, then you are to sink to your knees, eat our cunts out, and the object of the game is to name the woman that you are devouring. Assume the position and get ready for the taste test!"

After she was blindfolded May did as directed. She thought to herself how easy it would be to tell the difference between Sam's big fat smelly cunt and Vanessa's sweet scented delicacy. While May lapped Sam's slimy slit her head was pulled so violently to the hot-hole that her nose was up the huge hairy cunt so far that she could hardly breathe. Tongue went outside to tell the others to play the same game with Alice.

When Tongue returned she pulled May from Sam and pressed the wanton mother's face to her dark meat. After feasting on Vanessa's palatable pussy May was proud that she correctly identified both women but became confused when Sharon was brought in and put her pussy in the woman's face. May delighted at the taste of Sharon's savory slit. Soon they were all inside as Mother and daughter were gobbling up all of the women while both were still blindfolded. The group became excited when May was lifted to her feet and her blindfolded daughter gorged herself on her mother's sopping cunt. They took turns eating out May then pushed the sated slut to her knees and once more she was greedily burrowing her face between the women's spread legs and consuming the creaming cunts with fervor.

LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,589 Followers