Savory Sharon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The women cheered and urged her on as May voraciously devoured her little girl's delectable delicacy. Sharon snapped some pictures of mom and daughter so that Alice would not be the only one with pictures and to insure that the photos of her with Sam and Josie would never be used against her. When the blindfolds were removed both mother and daughter were horrified. Tears rolled down May's face as she blurted out, "How could you do such a wicked thing to us? You people are mean and nasty. You filthy minded perverts should be ashamed of yourselves for tricking us into committing incest! This is not right."

Sam sneered and with anger in her voice retorted, "Who the fuck do you think that you are? Don't try to act so goody-goody with us. You and your daughter are nothing but submissive pussy licking sluts. You both love to be dominated and made to perform dirty and demeaning deeds. I have plans for both of you fucking pussy sluts. Let's see now, some public sex, eating out street whores, pleasing strangers, putting on a mother and daughter sex show at a lesbian bar, and any other disgusting and nasty thing that I want you to do. Admit to yourselves that you love it and seal the deal by getting your sorry butts over here and eating out my big cunt and smelly ass! You can feel the irresistible urge to submit to my demands right now, can't you? Don't fight it; give in to your desires and accept your true place in this world. Now get over here and do it or get the fuck out of here and never come back."

The group watched intently as both mother and daughter gave into their carnal cravings and ravished Sam's cunt and ass with their hungry mouths. Mother and daughter found that submitting to this dominating woman was blissful and when Sam demanded to know, "Who's your daddy?"

They both answered, "You are Sam!"

Sam patted them on their heads and told her slaves, "Good little sluts; I shall give you the honor of my presence by moving in with you and training you properly but from now on I want you both to address me as Mistress or Mistress Sam and do everything that I command of you. Do you both understand?" Alice and May happily agreed and continued to service their new mistress.

The others paired off and resumed their lovemaking. When each of the women expressed how great her pussy tasted Sharon smiled proudly but pouted when she realized that she lost her new lover to Sam but she soon cheered up when she felt confident that she could easily find another sweet young thing to enjoy her peach-pie. Perhaps a blonde cheerleader or maybe the shy girl that worked at the library. The possibilities were endless and Sharon planned on sharing her scrumptious red-snapper with as many girls and women as possible. Her train of thought was interrupted when she felt Vanessa's long tongue slip inside her sopping pussy and she rasped a groan of sheer ecstasy. The lives of Sharon, Alice, and May had undergone some drastic changes but none of them were complaining.

THE END

*

Please send feedback and let me know if you would like me to continue this story. The future adventures on the girls path down lusty lane seem endless and I hope that you like the story and want me to proceed. Thank you very much: LustyLee77