Say a Prayer Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What gave Delma hope was the lack of fear or nervousness in his tone. He sounded genuinely thoughtful. She had expected something different, since his body language was so bashful. She imagined it didn't matter. She told him, "I'd love to have a skillful teacher in my kitchen. Would you mind coming to my apartment today? I don't have any appointments."

"You don't? That's a shame. The world always needs an angel's touch." His hands rose and moved around to settle at her back. It was a secure feeling. Delma relished it. "Are you going to cook soup with me?" he asked.

"If it wouldn't be any trouble." She let her fingernails just barely graze his plain clothing. "When can you come? I can leave right now."

"Hmmm... I don't want to keep my Angel waiting. I'll leave with you, if you don't mind."

Delma wanted to dance. That's how excited she was.

They didn't have to rent a carriage. Delma lived close by. The Lotus Shell was located right outside the Residential District. Not all houses and apartment complexes were in the Residential District, but those sorts of buildings were what most of the district consisted of. There were several neighborhoods, some more upscale than the others. Delma lived in a fairly average neighborhood.

She noticed that Mr. Kuno preferred to keep his head down, and he held his cloak as if he was deathly afraid of it falling off. There were a few people who gave him odd looks, but there wasn't any trouble in having him as a companion on the streets.

Holding her bundle of onion stalks close to her chest, Delma sighed and wondered if and or when Mr. Kuno would put his true identity before her. He seemed thoughtful and gracious. She would have loved to learn more about him.

And... even though she didn't know why... he made her feel safe.

Delma's apartment was roughly in the middle of all the stories of an apartment complex. It consisted of two spaces, a small bedroom and a slightly larger common room that was a kitchen and a den all at once. She paid higher rent than most because her apartment had a fireplace. Most people in the complex had to use small braziers. She was unable to stop herself from boasting a little about the situation, pointing her fireplace out to her guest and expressing her pride.

With an indulgent chuckle, Mr. Kuno hung his cloak on a hook on a wall and said the fireplace was lovely. Then he asked, "Do you have any water?"

"I filled a pot before I left this morning." Delma gripped took a metal pot and balanced the handle onto a hanging hook that was just over the hearth. Just to be certain, she removed the lid and peeked inside. Yes. Water. No bugs or anything else, only water.

"I'll start the fire," Mr. Kuno said as his shoes thudded onto the wooden floor, bringing him to a bundle of firewood Delma had recently purchased.

"That's fine. I'd rather not stain my temple dress. I'll go change, if you don't mind." At Mr. Kuno's nod, Delma smiled and went to her bedroom, closing the door. She heard movement in the common room as she shucked away her scarf and black gown. Her casual choice for this day was a gown of an ash-gray color with a few decorative ruffles on the under-skirt and sleeves. She also put on a simple pair of tan shoes with mild heels. Then she used a small mirror to check on her hair.

Heat greeted her when she left her bedchamber. Mr. Kuno had his backside on one of her stools, using a fire iron to poke at the flames he had made in the hearth. Delma knew the water wasn't boiling yet, so she unwrapped her bundle of onion stalks on a kitchen table and started chopping them up, thinking of what else could be put in the pot. "I should have some turnips and radishes in the cabinets."

Mr. Kuno reached into one of his coat pockets. He pulled out a small square of wrapped paper and said, "I have some portable soup." Portable soup was a dehydrated sort of meat broth that was a bit like leather in texture. It was extremely convenient for putting meat flavors into soup. Travelers and soldiers loved the things even more than housewives did.

Her knife pausing for a few seconds, Delma looked up and said, "You'd give me some of that? How sweet of you." She went back to her chopping. Mr. Kuno left the fire for a moment to search her cabinets.

A fairly short time later, they had a soup of vegetables with a beefy flavor. Delma would have loved to eat with Mr. Kuno, but he very sadly shook his head. So, Delma came up with an idea. She would take her bowl and a cup of ale, go into her bedroom, and close the door. Mr. Kuno would eat in the common room. All her valuables were hidden in her bedroom anyway. If he turned out to be a thief, he wouldn't be able to sneak away anything worth stealing.

That's how Delma ate her meal, kneeling on the floor and chatting about the weather, which was very nice, and a few other mild subjects. She heard Mr. Kuno's occasional slurping sounds and the scraping of his spoon against the bottom of his bowl. She even heard his cup of ale tap the floor after every sip. He seemed content to let her dominate the conversation, only adding words and phrases such as yes, no, that's right, and please tell me more.

He sounded so... peaceful.

Soon, she heard him say, "I'm finished. Would you like to come out now?"

Delma was also finished eating. She put her cup into her bowl and said, "I'd love to." She got up and opened the door. She saw Mr. Kuno putting his dishes onto the kitchen table. She followed and did the same with her dishes. "Did you enjoy the meal?"

The wrapped head nodded. "Yes. I'm grateful to have shared it with you."

She reached for one of his hands, gripping it, and she sighed as his fingers squeezed hers. It was a fulfilling sensation. It sent blossoms of heat up her arm, to her chest, and even a bit to her nipples. Delma leaned into him and said, "About your mask... most shops and restaurants would refuse to serve you. I've often wondered how you go about your business."

His laughter was felt more than it could be heard. His voice was so low. When he answered her, Delma had to listen very carefully. "Dear Angel, did you imagine that I hide myself every second of every day?"

Delma glowered at the floor. "If you don't, then why are you hiding your face now?"

"I want to. Do I need another reason?" He didn't sound defensive. He sounded like he was giving soft words to a newborn baby.

"I'm disappointed. I was hoping for something interesting today." She accented her statement with a little tug on his arm.

"Silly little thing."

Wondering what he was thinking, she released his arm.

He put that arm around her shoulders, tilting her skirt and hidden bum roll a bit as his body pressed in. She loved his warm, clean scents. She thought of leisurely walks in a park with vibrant trees.

Cloth grazed her ear. "Would my Angel like a sweet touch?"

"Yes, Sir!"

He nudged her towards the bedroom door. She was pleased to oblige him. She walked with him to the door and opened it for him. The distance to the small bed was short. They sat beside each other on the covered mattress. Delma moved to pick at the pins in her clothing, but, strangely, Mr. Kuno's hand slid over hers and halted her movements.

"You don't need to undress."

Delma's fingers became little fists against her chest. It didn't matter how pretty her dress was. She wanted it to drop to the floor in pieces. With a frown, she looked up at the dark eyes behind the eyeholes of the mask. "It'd be much easier to touch me if I'm undressed."

There was something... something emotional... she managed to catch it in his eyes. Was it regret? It was definitely something miserable. He said to her, "I won't show myself to you. You'd be completely bare before a shrouded man."

Her brown eyes dropped down to her fists at her bosom. She sighed and said, "That could be enough. I think so." Her lips perked up. "Yes, that's fine. I don't mind." She rose and took a standing position on the floor.

"Angel?"

She put her fingers back to her pins.

He loosely folded his arms and observed as if he was helpless, flinching, shuffling a few inches away from her on the bed. The stomacher was soon jerked up and flopped onto the floor. The jacket with pretty ruffled sleeves was tugged away. Then she untied the skirts about her waist, and then the bum roll.

"Angel... you're so bewitching." Those nearly black eyes behind the mask's eyeholes were intensely focused on her, adoring her, or that's what Delma assumed. Blood gathered in her face, giving her a blush. She reached back to untie her stays, but Mr. Kuno put his own hands there, his gloves rubbing against her fingers as he gripped the laces.

Delma curiously looked up at his dark eyes. Her hands slipped away from her back.

He was untying the laces! She heard the strings whispering against their loops. Delma licked her upper lip.

When her body was free of the stays, Mr. Kuno placed the garment with the rest of the fabrics. Then he wrapped his arms around her, his hands sliding against her chemise, putting a rough pressure in her flesh. A great sigh came from him and fell all around her body.

With eager limbs, Delma embraced him. Her legs were just as greedy as her arms. Her soft stockings glided against his clothing as she forced herself onto his lap. The hem of her chemise bunched up, letting her bare womanhood touch Mr. Kuno's breeches. The fabric was rough enough to tantalize her sensitive parts, but soft enough to make her feel like she was sitting on silk. She whined and squeaked out her yearning, grinding on him, giving the gray mask teasing swipes with her lips.

Mr. Kuno reached up to cup the back of her head, the blunt tips of the gloves creaking into her mundane coiffure. His eyelashes caught Delma's attention. They seemed to quiver as if he didn't know if his eyes should be closed or not. One of the delicate little lashes bent against the mask's eyeholes. Delma was tempted to pull on the mask's fabric, but she didn't think he'd react well to that.

His voice was bumpy and uneasy. It made Delma shiver a little. "If I didn't feel your weight, I'd assume you weren't here. You're so beautiful that one should believe you're an illusion."

She put more of her weight on his torso, leaning against him. Her loose breasts and excited nipples felt his waistcoat through her chemise. Then her muscles relaxed as his gloves moved up her waist, to her shoulders, and then around... to her hardly covered bosom.

Tight, pulsing pinches at her nipples, the fingers squeezed through the barriers, stimulating her nerves with a tenderness that was nearly cruel. Whimpers danced out from her clenching teeth. Long lines were drawn into Mr. Kuno's sleeves with her fingernails. Soon, Delma had to open her teeth and release a deeper, wilder noise, something like a groan.

Then, her backside! The hands left her breasts, and they clutched her backside. Part of the skin there was touched by her chemise, but his fingers were able to touch what the chemise wasn't claiming. His treatment was much rougher there, and he guided her body so she could grind against him. Heat was gathering between their crotches. All that kept them from touching were his drawers and breeches. Regardless, all the flesh between her thighs was humming.

Humming...

Humming!

Then singing!

In a way, she was singing too. An intense song of lust was bursting from her throat like a horn being enthusiastically played. It was completely undignified, and she couldn't have cared any less about it. Mr. Kuno seemed to be in a similar state. He was too concerned with pushing himself up against her. His cock was so tight under his clothing that it was nearly a miracle that he didn't pierce the fabric.

His breath was nearly mechanical, but still hot. Soon, the breaths transformed into aching growls. Delma thought his vocalizations were matching the pattern of hers. Perhaps even matching the pulsing of the blood in her clitoris.

And finally... finally... the muscles in her limbs, hands, and feet, seized. Then she was twitching all over, insane pleasure stealing her breath for a few seconds.

Yes...

Yes!

"Yes!"

That was Mr. Kuno. She knew it was, because nobody else was near her. He had barked the word out into her ear, and that was when he started calming down.

Wetness was between them. Delma assumed that Mr. Kuno had been so excited that he had ejaculated, which wasn't necessarily bad.

But... but that didn't seem to be correct because...

There was a horribly familiar scent there.

Delma jumped off of him, nearly collapsing onto the floor, but she managed to get to a standing position.

She... she had pissed on his lap!

"By the gods, no!" Delma put a hand on the soft edge of the mattress. Her free hand went to her closing eyes. "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! I didn't want to do that!"

She held her breath as she waited for the man's reaction.

The covered head pointed down as Mr. Kuno appeared to examine his crotch. A mortifying stain was there.

His frame quivered.

And he laughed, putting a hand on top of his head, his back bending. "Ah, ha ha! It's fine and good, Angel! Fine and good! Hahaha! Don't fret over yourself!" He stood up, seeming to look around for something. "Do you have a cloth you don't care for?"

Immediately, Delma snatched up a random rag sitting on a wash stand and handed it to him. She shot out apology after apology as she nervously watched him tap and dab at the stain.

"Would you mind if I kept his?" He held the cloth up and waved it a bit. It really was just a normal, gray thing.

Not understanding why he'd want the rag, but not seeing a reason to deny him, Delma nodded and said, "That's fine."

Mr. Kuno's gloves creaked into the rag as he bowed to her. "It would be best for me to leave. There aren't any spare clothes here for me, and I shouldn't linger with soiled breeches."

Something similar to failure was stretching itself in Delma's brain. Her toes flexed against the hard wooden floor beneath her. "I wish you'd stay."

"I'll see you again. Don't despair, Angel."

Poor man, he was going to walk onto the street reeking of piss, and it was all her fault! Delma gulped down her regrets and tried to focus on what he said, looking up at the covered head. "You want to see me again? You're not angry with me?"

The head moved side to side in a negative expression. Then, Mr. Kuno said with that insistent, yet adoring voice of his, "I'll return to you soon."

As he left the apartment, he repeated that statement, his gloved fingers dancing in the air.

"I'll return to you soon."

***

12