All Comments on 'Say a Prayer Ch. 11'

by DreamerByTheDiamonds

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
kuhpa01kuhpa01about 6 years ago
Abrupt Ending, but Happy

I am glad to see this story end. As I said in a previous comment, it was very dark compared to the other stories. But, in the end, without it being explicitly shown, happiness is in the offing for the ex assassins and the temple child. The bitter Royal Investigator has joined her murdered friend, and peace seems to rule the kingdom.

Well written, well paced action and a satisfying conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Why wouldn't two trained individuals, one of them a top assassin, be efficient in the final fight? He's protecting his family so why would he want to drag it out? The fight scene was quick enough.

The part that didn't make sense was the King reading a newspaper that's two months old. Would have made more sense if someone found it after they were already wondering where the investigator had disappeared to and then been reading for notices.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More babies

In reference to Edgar wanting more kids, if you plan to continue with this couple, id LOOOVVVEEEE to see Danetta have a baby girl. I mean just imagine!!! Considering how much he loves his wife, seeing his reaction to have a little princess would be the cutest thing!! Id love to see him spoil her rotten!!

It would be also interesting if they had a baby girl and down the road she falls in love with Kuno(I forget his new name) and his little angels child(if its a boy, or girl, no hate)

Anyway, big fan! Love your stories!

Golden_Apple_CiderGolden_Apple_Ciderover 5 years ago
Tomek question

Did he ever get his taste and smell back? If its in the stories somewhere can you tell me where, cause I also thought he couldn't get a boner? Plus what happened to the ring and the curse?

And he would be the one to enjoy pee play lmao!! I wonder what he would do if she could squirt?? ;D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Colony

Was all that talking crystal, years of service bit a part of the colony business?

DreamerByTheDiamondsDreamerByTheDiamondsalmost 5 years agoAuthor
To the Colony Comment

I don't believe the magic crystal is related to colonies. It's related to something more ... inhuman.

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 3 years ago

The final fight scene . If you mean with Esther Urvine . Had to be discreet . Know one could know her intentions . Or if you mean the religious difference . A compromise was made then . All good . Likely to change again in the future .

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 3 years ago

Threne seems to be some kind of time traveling mage or something . Taking on a new identity just before he gets exposed in whatever timeline he currently is in . Threne had left Castle Adurant for Tuwill, while he was still Kovak, = Kuno = Tomac The magic crystal seems to be the relic with the magic that keeps his immortality . Please correct my mistakes here DBTD .

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 3 years ago

More about that fight She disappeared to avenge the murders of the 2 local women . She was in a land where no one knew her . Not even Tomac . He won easily . With no option to burn her in an oven . He went with self defense . They got lucky the King did not know everything . It had to work out that way . Or Tomac would have been revealed as the assassin for the 2 women .

All good .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDreamerByTheDiamonds@DreamerByTheDiamonds
373 Followers
I'm really sick right now. There might be a delay for Old Blood and New. Well ... I'm a ghostwriter now. Yay! I've decided to make a Subscribe Star account! Donations are 100% optional but I am considering taking story requests. https://subscribestar.adult/dreamerbythediam...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Say a Prayer Series Info