All Comments on 'Say Uncle'

by LuckyNumber9

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Good basis for more..Is she going to get preggie?

I, too, enjoy a similar relationship with a niece of my wife's. I am going to try to get her into bed one of these days....I have a "plus" of sorts, I have a low sperm count and she knows this, so when I do, we will be doing it barebacked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Superb!

Superb story, excellently written, just the right amount of build up and oh such a superb payoff. I lost myself in this story and THOROUGHLY enjoyed it.

Im looking forward tot eh rest of your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
weak conclusion

The story was absolutely first rate until the denouement - which was the typical "raped but loving it" genre.

It is a shame that after creating such a believable situation and character the author ran out of steam - or inspiration, or something - and resorted to formula for the end. Reread the conclusion: after scheming and plotting, and thinking everything out in advance she has unprotected sex for the first time in her life, and is she the slightest bit concerned?

LuckyNumber9LuckyNumber9over 19 years agoAuthor
Comment by the writer.

Hello, I wanted to write a few things here since I have been getting many public and private comments about this particular story. This is only the second story I've written for this website, and only the third erotica story I've ever written. First I want to thank everyone for the feedback, both positive and negative, it is absolutely invaluable to me. To answer some of the questions I've been receiving, the premise of the relationship between the uncle and niece comes from true events in my life, with a lot of fiction added in, and some things changed for privacy. The end is purely my own fantasy. I have written this story partly as what I would like to do, in my anger, to the person this story is about, and partly how I wish he'd respond, in a way that is completely out of his character, just exciting to me. As far as the pregnancy thing goes, I have neglected the fact that the character is on birth control, which to me is a given since she's very loosely based on myself, but I will make it up in the next installment(yes, there will be more). I have had a ton of fun writing this and I'm thrilled by all the feedback. I love reading it! Thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Nicely Done

This is very well written but it seems like you rushed it at the end. Based on personal experience and chatting with friends, when a guy has been waiting as long as the poor uncle, that one time isn't going to be enough and the niece would have been flipped into numerous positions. Overall, I give it a "B-" or about an 85.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
very hot

i loved this story, very believable,

and although i liked the end, it could have ben longer, more detailed,

i hope you write a second!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wooo

hot but he should have fucked her when she was a teenager

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

yea should have got her as a teen

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
incest

It is in the incest category, but they are not related?

shyspudshyspudover 3 years ago

really like this a lot.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous