Say Uncle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bathroom door quietly opened. I could feel the shaft of light move up my body as the door opened, from my covered hips, up my bare back, glinting in my thick hair that was scattered across the pillows. I heard his sharp intake of breath. He seemed to stand there for a full, long, excruciating minute. I imagined his eyes on the curve of my hip, the small of my back, my shoulder blades, the tip of my pink ear and the length of my neck. I held entirely still except for my breathing, which I tried to make slow and sleepy, despite my racing pulse. I didn’t have to touch my pussy to know it was soaking wet. Fear, lust, and maybe even a little shame coursed through my veins.

Eventually, the bathroom door closed, drenching the room in thick darkness once again. I heard my uncle feel his way to the roll away through the darkness, bumping into the bed once, waiting to see if he had woken me. I feigned sleep still, now just wishing he’d get into the roll away and kill the suspense and apprehension that had washed over me. He made it there, crawled inside, and I saw through slit eyelids that he’d turned his back to me and was trying to sleep.

Not entirely sure if I was relieved or disappointed, I closed my eyes again and tried to turn my mind blank. I needed sleep. It had been an exciting day and my poor adrenaline soaked body needed a well deserved rest. Somehow I slipped off to sleep, into a frisky dream featuring, of course, my uncle and myself.

In the dream we were in the car again, me reading my erotica, my uncle driving quietly. I was touching myself carefully, softly, as if I was afraid of waking myself up. I began to get bolder as I began to get more turned on, slipping my hands over my breasts that magically became unclothed, rubbing my pussy through panties that dissolved at my first touch. I could smell my pussy, that musky smell of feminine arousal, all around me. Soon I had more hands, all trailing over my now naked body, rubbing myself between my legs, a fast approaching orgasm making my breathing ragged.

I woke suddenly from the dream into a situation I couldn’t believe. My arms were pinned above my head at the wrists, my naked body stretched out, breasts jutting up into the air. It was still pitch dark but I could see the faint outline of a figure above me, feel the warmth of bare skin laying between my naked thighs. The sheets were gone and I blinked, wondering if I was still dreaming, when suddenly my legs were spread wider and a hot hard prick was slipped inside my soaking wet pussy. I tried to cry out, but a hand clamped over my lips. My uncle’s cock clipped slowly into my cunt, stretching it and causing me a little bit of pain. I hadn’t been ready for it. In the surprise, my vaginal muscles had tightened, and now as my uncle tried to push inside of me, it hurt. I wimpered under his hand. He moved slowly until he was all the way in, his balls brushing my ass cheeks. My vision was clearing, adjusting to the darkness, blinking away the sleep. I began to see his face. His eyes were looking straight into mine for the first time in I couldn’t remember how long.

“It’s just me. Calm down. Breathe.”

I realized I’d been holding my breath, letting it go in a long sigh out of my nose.

“I’ll take my hand off of your mouth, but you can’t scream, okay?”

I nodded as well as I could. My uncle took his hand away slowly. He lay there for a minute, his naked body pressed to mine, his hot cock penetrated deeply into my cunt. It felt like it was burning a hole through me. He still held my wrists above my head, his hands tight and a little painful.

“You deserve this, you know,” He said lowly, roughly, still openly staring into my eyes.

I was breathing heavily, panting really, from fear and pain. My body was adjusting itself to the intrusion. A wave of shame washed over me and my eyes welled up with tears.

“I know,” I whispered, a tear spilling out and running down the side of my face. My uncle saw this and his face softened. He kissed both of my eyelids, then planted a soft, warm kiss on my lips. I shut my eyes and relaxed a little under his lips, his tender and loving kisses stopping my tears.

My uncle broke the kiss, withdrew until only the head of his penis lay inside me, then slammed back in to the hilt. I cried out in a mixture of pleasure and pain, and he began fucking me in a frenzied pace, clutching my body tight to his, burying his face between my breasts, slamming the headboard against the wall. My body began to catch up, the pleasure rushing through me, catching my uncle’s furious passion. I clamped my legs around his hips, stretching my arms even higher above my head so that my nipples brushed his chest with each thrust, moaning and squealing and panting.

My uncle was moaning as well, one hand painfully gripping my wrists above my head, the other clutching the back of one thigh, pulling my leg up higher. He slipped the leg over his shoulder, laying into me once again, and started an even more desperate pace. This position stretched the tight skin at the opening of my pussy, causing me some pain again. Then, as my uncle slammed into me repeatedly, biting down on my leg that was over his shoulder, pushing it even closer to my chest, his penis began to pound even deeper into me, rubbing against a spot on the walls of my pussy that made me feel this incredibly warm, melting sensation. I closed my eyes, giving my body over to him completely, submitting to his body and whatever he had planned for mine.

“I’ve been wanting you like this for so long,” His husky voice breathed into my ear, his lips then trailing kisses down my neck. I couldn’t reply, I was too caught up in my body and it’s mounting pleasure. Off and on his abdomen would bump and drag across my clit, making it sing. I could feel a tremendous orgasm building, and as my uncle kept whispering into my ear, fucking me with wild abandon, the pleasure built and built and built until finally it crashed over me. A broken moan of pleasure burst from my throat, I twisted in my uncle’s grip, arching my back and turning my head from side to side. My pussy clenched his pistoning cock in spasms. He plunged into me, deep, one last time before he cried out and came as well, splashing my insides over and over, his body collapsing onto mine, his hand releasing it’s grip on my wrists. He clenched my hips in his hands, his face buried in my neck, panting and clutching me tight.

My belly was warm and squishy feeling. No one had ever come inside me before. It was the oddest feeling, and made my heart jump up into my throat painfully. I wrapped my arms around my uncle’s shoulders, holding him tight to me, feeling his heart slowing down. He was falling asleep. I was overcome with a rush of love and affection for my uncle that was stronger than anything I’d felt for him before. My body tingled and I yawned sleepily, letting my head fall to the side. I could feel my uncle’s soft penis still a bit inside me as I drifted off to sleep, wondering for a second just what tomorrow would bring.

12