All Comments on 'Saying Grace'

by Archangel32M

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Deliciously secretive

I love the idea of a steaming, hot conversation between Sub and Master taking place whilst the parishioners are handing out the potatoes! Brilliantly done, a sensual & engaging read. Thank you x

belle9000belle9000about 9 years ago
Thank you!

This story is just perfect. It provides the reader with a clear understanding and detailed account of what is happening in such a way that allows them to feel as though they are really there, witnessing or even partaking in the scene itself. That level of anonymity portrayed within the two main characters and their appearances creates that perfect illusion of anyone you can dream of taking their places and the whole situation becoming real and personalised to them themselves. I would love to hear more about them and their escapades!

LadyElisaLadyElisaabout 9 years ago
Risky Business

Just wow. I really, really liked the story. I loved how you described the surroundings in so much detail, like it was possible to actually envision what was going on around the man...which made it all the more real when the phone rang. The flash of anger at her disobedience. And I have to say what I found the most arousing of the story was him having to experience, to enjoy what was going on the phone without letting on to the crowd around him what he was hearing, how hard it would have been to keep a straight face, how easy it would have been to be discovered. That element of risk, of danger was incredibly erotic.

SpicyForestGirlSpicyForestGirlabout 8 years ago
wow

I am not entirely sure what I feel, but written beautifully. I thought the setting was medieval until the phone....which changed the image in my head on the flick of a phone call. Consider me intrigued.

AEisMeAEisMealmost 8 years ago

You're a gifted writer. What I found most compelling is how utterly erotic this was without any actual physical contact between the two. Or any true BDSM for that matter. I'd categorize it as D/s, with a sub who didn't quite read the manual. :) Can't wait to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

All I can say is "well done". Your story had me intrigued and invested from the beginning. The vivid description of the surrounds, the emotions of the Man - disgust, resignation, lust, anger and rage, seduction, desperation and praying for anonymity all at once, yet so separate. I thoroughly enjoyed this piece; thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userArchangel32M@Archangel32M
Black wings spring from the palest flesh, a single blood red feather curling from within and laying like a wound in promise: Darkness and light aligned, side by side. Playful? Yes. Loyal? Always. Safe,... that depends who you ask.