Saying Stay Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh had his eyes screwed up and was muttering under his breath as Dawn continued to jack him off with her feet. On his face was pleasure, but also the anxiety of having to hold himself back. His muscles strained more than ever at his bindings, which only resulted in deeper red marks on his arms. Dawn seemed to be taking perverse delight in this as she let me fuck her. "You aren't going to -- oh fuck that's good -- you won't -- ungh! -- Joshua, you aren't going to cum, are you "

"I'm close," he said, as if admitting to a sin.

Dawn's breaths were short and staccato as she rode me hard, jolts of pleasure breaking up the smoothnesss of her taunts. "Well, I'd better -- oh! -- stop it, then." She stood up, and brought me up with her. I felt welded to her tight cunt, unable to remove my cock from that euphoric sheath -- but then again, why would I ever want to

I found I had lost my voice, the burning dryness of my throat a small sensation that I barely noticed, and Dawn didn't speak any more, her pleasured gasps disrupting any sense of authority. What was I going to say, anyway? I was a cock, and my only goal in life was to fuck this woman.

We were standing up now, me shallowly penetrating her at an awkward angle, and Dawn leaned forward. She rested herself on the shoulders of Josh's chair. I looked down and saw her bubble butt rising to lock with my hips. "Fuck me until I explode," she managed to get out.

And I did, ramming into her from behind with barbaric force. Dawn's fleshy tits bounced forward with thrust, bouncing inches away from Josh's face and then swinging away as I withdrew right in front of his eyes, and there was nothing he could do but watch with that now-familiar mix of humiliation and arousal. His purple cock, wet with precum, was begging for release, but all Dawn did was scream in his ear as I plowed her. The situation seemed to be destroying my brain, reducing it to a soft wooly shout of yes.

My legs were shaking. It felt like I was underwater, the loud slap of our flesh together coming from far away. I couldn't hold out much longer. I felt as though my whole body was going to fall apart and spill across the floor in pieces. A few words made their way through my dry throat. "I think I'm gonna cum."

"Do it!" Dawn cried. "Come inside me!"

Somehow, she reached another climax first, clawing into the chair and blasting her lungs at the tortured face of Josh, who looked like he would trade the world to be the one in her right now. And it wouldn't be a bad bargain, I can say. As that rattle of release beat through Dawn, making every inch of her beautiful body shake, I felt a too-pure bliss hit my torso and radiate outwards. My vision went white, and only dimly could I feel my cock pouring out its elixir into Dawn's thirsty pussy. It felt so good it almost hurt.

I fell back, my legs giving out, my body a sticky mass of stiff muscles that felt like it would never move again. My mind felt as though it had several holes blown into it, and there was a small echo of pleasure still proclaiming itself in the centre of my body. Dawn looked as though she was going through a similar experience, but she was still upright, her sweat-drenched breasts hanging in Josh's face as she panted into his hair.

Slowly, recovering her dominant demeanor, Dawn reached down between her legs to her raw red cunt. When she brought her hand up again, it was glistening with a big dollop of my pearly cum. Dawn shoved it in Josh's face. "Eat it."

I thought that surely this would be the last straw, that Josh wouldn't tolerate being demeaned this much, fetish or no fetish. But he leaned forward and, with a shaking tongue, licked my cum off Dawn's hand. It seemed to last forever, as he sought out all the white droplets without so much as a sigh of complaint.

"Good boy. Now it's time for your treat." Balancing on Josh's knees, Dawn reached down and grabbed his hard and wanting dick. Her movements were quick and industrious, made swifter by the heavy amount of precum from all of Josh's frustration. It didn't take long. After about a minute of steady stroking Josh threw his head back, with a moan like all his human desires were escaping his body via his throat, and started coming.

I'm sure he had the strongest orgasm of us all, though it's hard to tell except from the guttural moans and the seemingly endless spurts of cum. The first hit Dawn's stomach and the underside of her breasts, but she gently pushed his cock back so all the further strands would land on Josh's own chest, some of them landing on his rope bindings. After the pulses and shudders stopped, Josh lay back limp in the chair, looking unconscious.

There was a minute or two where none of us said anything, just tried to wrap our minds around what we had just done. The room was filled with the stench of sweat and cum. After the orgasmic haze a lot of what just happened seemed silly but there was still a kind of raw power that made my head hurt when I thought about it too much. Dawn wrapped herself around Josh in an affectionate hug, seeming to have undergone a complete personality change.

"Was that good?" she said, just barely loud enough for me to hear.

"That was the best," said Josh. "Dawn, you were amazing -- you are amazing. Every single time. And Mike, you were great too."

"Thanks," I said. "It was ... interesting. Even if there were times when I felt like a human dildo."

Dawn climbed down from Josh's lap and gave me a big fleshy hug. We was nothing sexual about it -- just a warm expression of comfort. "Hey. To me, you're a human vibrator at the very least."

I felt closer to these people -- like we had been through some kind of ordeal together, although if it was an ordeal it had been a very pleasurable one. All the same, it wasn't something I wanted to do again. Or at least not for a nice long while.

Dawn frowned when I told her as much, but she quickly regained her usual perky expression. "That's fine. There are lots of other fun things we can do together. Josh and I have plenty of friends in the scene, and even without those there are enough toys in our dungeon for us to amuse ourselves until the end of time."

"I wondered why I was told not to go into the basement."

Dawn untied Josh's ropes and put on her leather corset again, requiring help from both of us to get all the straps done up, and promptly regarded her imperial manner. It was as though the leather was a kind of talisman. "Well Joshua, playtime is over."

"Yes, ma'am." Josh had had also put his clothes back on, but there were still rope marks on various parts of his body that I suspected would take a while to vanish. As Dawn stood at the doorway, he leaned into me and said in his normal, non-submissive voice, "Thanks for being game, man."

"I will never understand you."

"I told you, man. I'm a simple guy."