All Comments on 'Scales like Stars Pt. 09'

by DragonCobolt

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
DragonCoboltDragonCoboltalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for Reading!

Sorry for the delay in this story! I thought I submitted it on Monday, but it turns out I...didn't! I am a very dumb dragon >///>

This story is brought to you by the following harem members (and patreon supporters)

Jeter Latenight, Joe Johnson, Dasm, Masterhobbes, Pancor, Ashed Disavowed, CJ (and only CJ), Lon'Tavion Scott, Chris and B.C. McGuire!

If you enjoyed my work, check out my Purgatory War novellas, available on Amazon right now.

Link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07575RWFY/ref=series_rw_dp_sw

Get in on the ground floor of the upcoming Worldshard trilogy by checking out the first book, Cadet!

Link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0776TJJFR/

And if you want to see more stories, please consider my Patreon! If you subscribe, you get to vote on upcoming stories and can get free access to my self published works.

Link: patreon.com/DragonCobolt

Finally, if you want to ask me any question about this story or others, feel free to ask me anything on Tumblr: http://dragoncobolt.tumblr.com/ask

Thanks for Reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loving it

Good read so far. Keep up the good work. Also one last note. “A nuke for a nuke and the world shall now to me” - a strange man in a dream of mine.

-Sol Ulyus

taco1085taco1085almost 6 years ago
yeah

what a great read, thanks for this chapter.... cant wait for more to read and enjoy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Misspelling

It's "Kuiper Belt" not "Kupiter Belt".

falizurefalizurealmost 6 years ago
Wow

Just stumbled upon your work with your contest entry and then decided to give this a read as well and wow this is like...perfect, heavy use of references aside their is so little in this genre and you managed to capture it so well, i can not wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Such fun

Loving it so far. Brash is amazing and that little speach by the president was hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Don't mix politics in

I may not like the current president myself, but it's very poor taste to express your political stance in your work. Ithought maybe it should be a one time thing mentioned in the last chapter, but you keep coming back to it over and over. Repeatedly mocking real work people in your fictional story over and over again makes it less about the adventure and more about your narrative, so I'm dipping out after this chapter.

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltalmost 6 years agoAuthor
All art is political

All art - even silly smut fic - is political. Every chapter of Scales like Stars expresses several of my deeply held political beliefs. Equality is good, imperialism and slavery is bad, trans people deserve to exist and express themselves however they want, sex is good and should be had as often as possible, dragons are cool.

And yes, that our current president deserves mockery and derision because of his policies and politics.

If that makes you uncomfortable or upset, I am sorry, and I hope you enjoy some of my other works!

silmarillisilmarillialmost 6 years ago
Keep it political!

Love the chapter and keep your political perspective. We’re shaped by our politics and that should be reflected in art 😊 as one of my favourite theorists said “the personal is international”.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 6 years ago
Politics was funny

Only missing was the twitter

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Actually!

If you read again, you will note...

He totally is tweeting :)

OblimoOblimoover 5 years ago
Gobsmackery

You are gloriously insane.

After gleefully ticking off references, I have but one question: where are the menacing gazebos and that mightiest of artifacts, the Head of Vecna?

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltover 5 years agoAuthor
Gazebos!

They'll be in the sequel!

RazzakelRazzakelover 3 years ago

Not gonna lie I'm pissed and very disappointed. I was so looking forward to Merton finally having sex with Speccy but then you had to have brash join in. One of the things I hate the most is when the MC of a harem story lets other men fuck his women that just ruins it for me so much.

Other than that love the story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous